Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Part Of Bad Spot On The Road In ORISHIEZE In Ngor Okpala LGA Imo State.(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Part Of Bad Spot On The Road In ORISHIEZE In Ngor Okpala LGA Imo State.(pic) (867 Views)

Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) / Man Thanks Ambode For Repairing Bad Spot Causing Traffic In Addo Road(pics / Federal High Court Sacks LG Chairmen In Rivers State - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Part Of Bad Spot On The Road In ORISHIEZE In Ngor Okpala LGA Imo State.(pic) by vision2022: 11:20am On Jul 28, 2015
This Road is in Orishieze in Ozuzu Authonomous Community in Ngor Okpala LGA, in Imo State you will see the worst part of road later.

Re: Part Of Bad Spot On The Road In ORISHIEZE In Ngor Okpala LGA Imo State.(pic) by Demmocrats(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2015
You are complaining there is not wrong with that road its more of express road let me show you some for you to know what is called bad road
www.

1 Like

Re: Part Of Bad Spot On The Road In ORISHIEZE In Ngor Okpala LGA Imo State.(pic) by Demmocrats(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Part Of Bad Spot On The Road In ORISHIEZE In Ngor Okpala LGA Imo State.(pic) by vision2022: 11:37am On Jul 28, 2015
Don't worry you will see the worst part ofter the road later.
Re: Part Of Bad Spot On The Road In ORISHIEZE In Ngor Okpala LGA Imo State.(pic) by LordMecuzy(m): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2015
I don't see anything written there to claim this road is in my beloved Ngor Okpala

(1) (Reply)

Gays Got Married In P/H; What Happened To The 14years Sentence? (photo) / Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss- The Nation / President Buhari And His Cabinet Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.