Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,701 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

41 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 41 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love (1273 Views)

Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri / Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation / My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

41 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by TrulyHis(f): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2015
1. Living with a man who has not paid your bride price or Married you.
2: Sending their nude pictures to guys in the name of Love.
3: Sharing all their secrets with a man they barely know.
4: Stealing their Parents money to finance a guy.
5: Giving their School fees to a guy to celebrate his birthday
6: Accepting to be a second wife because of so called love.
7: Wearing the engagement rings of men who doesn't even know their homes nor meet their parents or received their consent.
8: Fighting all their friends and family members who oppose their love affairs.
9: Giving your BRIDE PRIDE (virginity) to a man who has not paid your BRIDE PRICE.
10: Turning themselves to a Man's s*x toy and slave in the name of love.
11: Bathing naked with their Guys, who may secretly snap the picture and post it on the internet.
12: Turning themselves to a guy's cook.
13: Turning themselves to launderer washing clothes for guys they say they love.
14: Public show of romance with your boyfriend who is only deceiving you.
15: Abusing all other guys around because they feel they are already hooked.
16: Disobeying their parents for the sake of a man who their parents don't even know or accept
17: Disobeying God because of a guy. Some girls would say, I know it's wrong to have s*x with him before marriage, but I love him and don't want to lose him. It shows how cheap and stupid such a girl is to choose to please a man rather than God.
18: Giving a man s*x simply because he promised them marriage.
19: Leaving a Church because their pastors insist on Pre marital Training.
20: Continuing relationship with guys who kept on beating them in the name of love. One of them said,'' I know he is not a good guy, he is wicked but I love him''.
21: Going out with a guy who is criminally minded in the name of love.
How can you describe a decent girl who discovers that her guy is an armed robber but stays with him in the name of love? That is madness.
22: Stealing from the office to help a guy pay his bills. What a stupid thing to do for love!
23: Swearing to a blood oath with a guy in the name of love.
24: Fighting another girl in the house of a guy until they torn their blouse and skirt to shred as they fight dirty. Is the guy the only guy in the world?
25: Continuing a relationship with a guy you cannot trust is very foolish.
26: Continuing a relationship with a man you know has three other women in his life.
27: Going out with a single man who is dating married women is a very stupid thing you can do.
28: Going out with married men for love or money is foolish
29: You are 23, you are going out with 57 year old, pot belly, bald headed, married man. This is an error.
30: You know he does not love you, his mind is with someone else, but you continue the relationship, doing everything to win him, believing he will change his mind.
31: Going out with a man who abuses his mother, beat his sisters, terrorize every woman around him except you is foolish, whatever he is doing to women today he will do to you later.
32: Wearing engagement ring of a guy who is not faithful to you
33. Spending for a man who does not love you,just to win him.
34. Forsaking God because of a man.
36. Leaving campus to party with guys, missing classes in the name of love.
37. Crying and begging a man to marry them
38. Moving into the house of men who is not married to them,thinking that the man will love them in the process.
39. Telling everybody they are going out with a man,who had never spoken to them,just to win the man.
40. Becoming pregnant for a man,to tie him down.
41. Going diabolical to win a guy.

http://www.familyparliament.com/258/41-foolish-things-girls-do-in-the-name-of-love

1 Like

Re: 41 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by bi0nics: 11:30am On Jul 28, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: 41 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by PunterTim(m): 11:34am On Jul 28, 2015
41!
Anyway u dnt giv sex,its a mutual tin

Learn dis today,Gracias

1 Like

Re: 41 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Shymm3x: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
One man's foolishness is a next man's ride or die chic. grin

Any chic that can do almost everything listed (apart from a few ones that scream 'desperate biitch') for a guy, ought to be celebrated and worshipped like a celestial being.

True definition of a bad biitch right there.

3 Likes

Re: 41 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
Shymm3x:
One man's foolishness is a next man's ride or die chic. grin

Any chic that can do almost everything listed (apart from a few ones that scream 'desperate biitch') for a guy, ought to be celebrated and worshipped like a celestial being.

True definition of a bad biitch right there.

I agree with you!
And OP.....virginity is not bride price
Thank you
Re: 41 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Shymm3x: 12:21am On Jul 29, 2015
milychocs:

I agree with you!
And OP.....virginity is not bride price
Thank you

You must be a ride or die chic then...nice.

NWA - express yourself.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

TRUE LIFE STORY..... Pls What Will You Do? / My Elder Brother Is Getting On My Nerves / Billionaire Offers 180 Million Dollars To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.