Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

"Does God Exist?" Resounding No - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Does God Exist?" Resounding No (9397 Views)

Solid Proof: God Exist And He Is Very Real. / Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] / If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
PastorAIO:

Maybe a donkey (Ass) or an Ox. At least there is still hope for those ones.

And answered them, saying, Which of you shall have an ass or an ox fallen into a pit, and will not straightway pull him out on the sabbath day?

Jesus was not sent to the donkey or ox.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by plaetton: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
Demigods:
Stephendamsoho, According to the Law of logic, it is not reasonable to believe that there is God. However, if you say that He does not exist, if you then die and you finally discover that He exists, know that He will subject you to terrible judgment.

Take note and keep that in mind.

So you think god is so dumb and despotic that he would actually do terrible things to a person ,who, for a lack of sound reasons, did not believe in him ?

And secondly, you think that a soul or spirit, supposedly nonphysical aspects, can be hurt and suffer pain ?
Where did you learn this ?

1 Like

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by johnydon22(m): 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Idealogical God exist only as an idea. You cant deny it existence seeing how it direct one mind to every which way.

Exactly, this is precisely the point atheists are trying to make smiley
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by plaetton: 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Even no scientists can explain why time don't wait for people....even they can't tell you the storehouse of snow. If they can't explain a little thing as this then they are nincompoops.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You can't be serious.

This is a joke , right?
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by plaetton: 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
davien:
Time is relative and can/does slow down near the event horizon of black holes or at different points in space relative to an observer..

shocked
C'mon dude.

" event horizons, black holes, different points in space relative to an observer " ??

You are replying a guy who says scientists cannot find the STOREHOUSE of Snow.

How do you expect to understand what you just posted ?

2 Likes

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by johnydon22(m): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
plaetton:

You can't be serious.

This is a joke , right?
I couldn't believe what i was seeing, someone that actually went to school still thinks Snows has a store house . . I couldn't help but weep about what religion and belief in mythologies have done to my people, too degrading for a 21st century homo sapien

3 Likes

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by plaetton: 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
johnydon22:
[b][i] And it takes a very big intellectually deranged individual to think that there is a house in the sky where snow is stored.

Snows form in an atmosphere where the temperature drops to or below 0°C and the crystalline droplet accumulates water droplets from the atmosphere before dropping and hitting the ground.

You still holding on to the ancient belief that snow has a store house in the sky, actually you are completely disgrace the very intellect of 21st century homo sapiens. . . Tell us now who the fool is

Rolling on The floor laughing .
cheesy grin grin grin grin

These religioxxxs go kiii me ooo.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by plaetton: 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
johnydon22:
I couldn't believe what i was seeing, someone that actually went to school still thinks Snows has a store house . . I could help but weep about what religion and belief in mythologies have done to my people, too degrading for a 21st century homo sapien

I did a double take on that one.

Haba.
And this is exactly the type of folly the op addresses.

2 Likes

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by David0(m): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
Well my question is dis?

Why is it so common with Atheist to prove God doesn't exist, but u hardly hear dem try to prove Satan doesn't exist.

Well I believe Atheist are satanic representative...who's main ideology is that God doesn't exist but somehow feel comfortable with Satan's existence.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Esdb3: 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
stephendamsoho:

were discussing God here NOT sleight of hand
Denying God is denying spirituality. So I ask again does magic happen?
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Weah96: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
David0:
Well my question is dis?

Why is it so common with Atheist to prove God doesn't exist, but u hardly hear dem try to prove Satan doesn't exist.

Well I believe Atheist are satanic representative...who's main ideology is that God doesn't exist but somehow feel comfortable with Satan's existence.

Your God is Satan. That's why you fear him and respect him.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Weah96: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
David0:
Well my question is dis?

Your God is Satan.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Weah96: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
Esdb3:

Denying God is denying spirituality. So I ask again does magic happen?

Ask David Blaine and David Copperfield.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Esdb3: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
Weah96:

Ask David Blaine and David Copperfield.
You live your life on other people's opinions, you simply cannot think for yourself!

You live a drama everyday while people in high places design scripts for your type and you act it like dumb shits.

You claim intellectuals, thinkers but you don't even believe a common 'illuminati' exists. Everything is logical to you.

See if you can't text with sense let the seemingly reasonable folk I quoted answer my damn Questions!
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Esdb3: 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
Weah96:

Your God is Satan.

So if God is satan. Who is satan.

Damn! Wisdom is not knowledge, knowledge is not intelligence. Don't quantify your brilliance by the number of dumb ass book authors or english words you've read or know! You are just plain stupid and a sign of success for the provident eye!
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
plaetton:

You can't be serious.
This is a joke , right?
No joke
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
infofta:
The only way you can convice me is to tell me Man made Man. There is a spiritual World and a physical World. We live in the physical World where we believe only in what we see, feel, touch and smell by the help of our brain. Who created man and animals? Has science able to make human or bring him back to life after death. Take a good look at you and your environment, science does not have answers to many questions like a ghost, witchcraft, magic, miracle etc. The "Thing" that created man must be more powerful than man does not operate on the law of science(physics & chemistry), does not die because it is not from the physical World but the spiritual. That "Thing" is called God.
with all sincererity, have u seen a ghost before with ur two eyes alive?
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by David0(m): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Weah96:

Your God is Satan. That's why you fear him and respect him.

Well, I know the God whom I serve, I may not be perfect, but I know He's with me always. I am a living witness...U shud ask for God's grace to witness His existence.

Cos questioning His existence, only means one thing...Ur lost n need to be saved.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Weah96: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
Esdb3:

You live your life on other people's opinions, you simply cannot think for yourself!

You live a drama everyday while people in high places design scripts for your type and you act it like dumb shits.

You claim intellectuals, thinkers but you don't even believe a common 'illuminati' exists. Everything is logical to you.

See if you can't text with sense let the seemingly reasonable folk I quoted answer my damn Questions!

The Illuminati exist in Dan Brown novels. In real life, we have ordinary greedy humans, some more wealthy than others, but equally selfish.

4 Likes

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Weah96: 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
David0:

Well, I know the God whom I serve, I may not be perfect, but I know He's with me always. I am a living witness...U shud ask for God's grace to witness His existence.

Cos questioning His existence, only means one thing...Ur lost n need to be saved.

I should talk to the God that is within you? If that's not arrogance, I don't know what is. Talk to me, I am God himself. Like I said, your God is Satan. Repent and follow the true God of hosts, ME.

2 Likes

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Weah96: 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
Esdb3:

So if God is satan. Who is satan.

Damn! Wisdom is not knowledge, knowledge is not intelligence. Don't quantify your brilliance by the number of dumb ass book authors or english words you've read or know! You are just plain stupid and a sign of success for the provident eye!

I said YOUR God is Satan. I never said God is Satan. I serve the true God, myself. Your own God is Satan. Is that clear enough?

1 Like

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
johnydon22:
Exactly, this is precisely the point atheists are trying to make smiley

Does that makes you believe in God (regardless if it exist as an ideal) existence?

Atheist battle about human like being who live in the sky. You leave the ideal and fight after expression
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
Weah96:

I said YOUR God is Satan. I never said God is Satan. I serve the true God, myself. Your own God is Satan. Is that clear enough?

Dayum!

The bible approved this
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by johnydon22(m): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Does that makes you believe in God (regardless if it exist as an ideal) existence?

Atheist battle about human like being who live in the sky. You leave the ideal and fight after expression
I refer to ideas as ideas smiley
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
johnydon22:
I refer to ideas as ideas smiley

How is calling dog meat by the popular name C4 a problem?
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 29, 2015
But wait oo, we're you guys in any way doubting the existance of God? Hope not, because if you are, then that means you are doubting his sighns and wonders cause that is obvious in human point of view.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Weah96: 4:16am On Jul 29, 2015
chukwubuzor123:
But wait oo, we're you guys in any way doubting the existance of God? Hope not, because if you are, then that means you are doubting his sighns and wonders cause that is obvious in human point of view.

Where do you guys come from? Ha-ha-ha. I believe in God. Myself. So it's you who need a flashlight to find your own. Yahweh.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by sladimeji(m): 4:53am On Jul 29, 2015
menesheh:

And the highest peak of gullibility and foolishness is believing something you were told by your parents or the society to be fact, with the application of faith, without proper evaluation and prove.

Faith is believing something without evidence.

I may be stupid until you prove that am.

Cheer
Ok....Buh I believe in God and I.have faith in Him its Ur biz if u believe in d deep shit u ave read dat is confusing u ave
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by menesheh(m): 5:33am On Jul 29, 2015
sladimeji:

Ok....Buh I believe in God and I.have faith in Him its Ur biz if u believe in d deep shit u ave read dat is confusing u ave

I don't believe or worship anything. By the way, why didn't you believe other religions like muslim, Buddhism with faith but you choose to pick only one (Christianity) and Started believing it with faith either because you were born into it.

Faith is gullibility and only a fool can believe something without rational judgement. Is like if a yahoo-yahoo boy call your mobile line, telling you to pay a hundred thousand naira in his account in order to get 1 million naira tomorrow, would you rather have faith in him and pay-in such money in order to get 2million tomorrow or choose to doubt him and use your brain to notice he is a scammer.

The word faith is deception. Why is it that when it come to religion cum Christianity, you choose to apply faith but in others of your daily dealings, you will apply reasoning instead of faith?

3 Likes

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by David0(m): 6:59am On Jul 29, 2015
Weah96:

I should talk to the God that is within you? If that's not arrogance, I don't know what is. Talk to me, I am God himself. Like I said, your God is Satan. Repent and follow the true God of hosts, ME.

Whatever makes u happy. Every man for himself.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Esdb3: 7:27am On Jul 29, 2015
Weah96:

So you are a God now? Buhahaha grin. So your dad is satan or who is satan?
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Esdb3: 7:33am On Jul 29, 2015
Weah96:

The Illuminati exist in Dan Brown novels. In real life, we have ordinary greedy humans, some more wealthy than others, but equally selfish.

In Dan Brown novels? Damn this one is plain ignorant. So how do you explain the many random people making signs with their fingers?

You know what I wish for you? I wish something very evil would happen too you. Something like joining the masons unknowingly because you know nothing of life. Your entire thinking is guarded by movies and novels. I feel so stuppid replying you self. Damn! This is dude is an oblivious ignorant! Hell naw!

Wait mr joker, free masons don't exist too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault / Sinful Giver Vs Repentant Non Giver.. Who's The Real Christian? / Major Mistake Made By Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.