Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,319 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

"Does God Exist?" Resounding No - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Does God Exist?" Resounding No (9396 Views)

Solid Proof: God Exist And He Is Very Real. / Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] / If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Challspace(m): 11:15am On Jul 19, 2017
chrisav:

To be continued? you typed this long stuff to discredit God? lol
Looking for empirical evidence to prove God? Science and spirituality are on two different dimensions bro. Trying to "reason " God from your brains? Here lies your confusion! Like taking a Goat to school! To do what? Come up higher friend! There are higher dimensions..
Lastly your belief doesn't invalidate reality it only blinds your mind from reality.
regards.

But you've used your brain to validate the existence of God, who according to you cannot be invalidated through sound reasoning. You see your life undecided

1 Like

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Niflheim(m): 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Religion is truely the sole distributor of "Universal Imbecility"!!!

Or how do you explain a chrisian coming here to tell us where the "storehouse of snow" is? This is truely an imbecilic question, for snow DOES NO HAVE A STORE HOUSE!!! Snow is formed in the clouds when water vapour freezes on top of dust particles, bacteria or any other solid material!!! Such a foolish question!!! Something that has been answered by the Japanese, so many years ago, Nigerians are here behaving as if it is a big mystery?

Thank "god" that I am no longer a christian, for if I still were, by now they would have made me captain of "DEPORTIVO OLOSHI"!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Challspace(m): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
Niflheim:
Religion is truely the sole distributor of "Universal Imbecility"!!!

Or how do you explain a chrisian coming here to tell us where the "storehouse of snow" is? This is truely an imbecilic question, for snow DOES NO HAVE A STORE HOUSE!!! Snow is formed in the clouds when water vapour freezes on top of dust particles, bacteria or any other solid material!!! Such a foolish question!!! Something that has been answered by the Japanese, so many years ago, Nigerians are here behaving as if it is a big mystery?

Thank "god" that I am no longer a christian, for if I still were, by now they would have made me captain of "DEPORTIVO OLOSHI"!!!

Lol. That one still kills me each time I read it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by QuietHammer(m): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
I'm suprised that Esdb3 successfully tainted this beautiful thread with his jargons without any backlash.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by chrisav: 5:54am On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=Challspace post=58611100]

But you've used your brain to validate the existence of God, who according to you cannot be invalidated through sound reasoning. You see your life undecided[/quote
I was first introduced to science before spirituality. learnt more about science from one of Africa's most prestigious universities.
Man is a spirit with a soul living in a body.
The confusion you confidently express here lies in trying to figure out "spiritual" issues with "mental" instruments ". Again it's akin to a goat trying to explain man! Both are on different dimensions. Good day. respect [quote author=Challspace post=58611100]

But you've used your brain to validate the existence of God, who according to you cannot be invalidated through sound reasoning. You see your life undecided[/quote
I was first introduced to science before spirituality. learnt more about science from one of Africa's most prestigious universities.
The confusion you confidently express here lies in trying to figure out "spiritual" issues with "mental" instruments ". Again it's akin to a goat trying to explain man! Both are on different dimensions. Good day. respect
[quote author=Challspace post=58611100]

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Challspace(m): 9:51am On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=chrisav post=58637608][/quote]

I was first introduced to science before spirituality

Are you saying you were born into an atheist family?

You learnt this from science??

The confusion you confidently express here lies in trying to figure out "spiritual" issues with "mental" instruments ".

Herein lies the problem. You've alluded to the fact that you studied "sciences" at a "prestigious" University in Africa but its obvious that you haven't really grasped what AUTHENTIC science is all about. What with your use of "spiritual" and all in the quote above.

My point?

Spirit and/or soul do(es) not exist? We have learnt from science that the only "instrument" we have that guides our thought process is the brain. So trying to rationalize your answers by playing the spirituality card is a no no! I'm sorry, but you're the one with the bloated arrogance-induced confusion.

Again it's akin to a goat trying to explain man! Both are on different dimensions.

A goat and a man are on the same dimension - they're both mammals.
A goat sees and hears man hence, it can explain man in its own primitive way.

Next time, work on your analogy.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Esdb3: 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
OtemAtum:
is God a magician? The magic that happen doesn't prove God's existence. However, a creator exist, and that creator is you, me and e be everything in existence. There is no skydaddy God.

��.. Say what? So who made the first man? Leave that a bit and let's follow your reasoning. If magic exists that means you are affirming that the spiritual exists. Did you and me make the spiritual? Leave the 'unseen' forces for a bit. You and me made gravity? Why did you and me have to discover scientific phenomenons if we made all. Wait you mean you and me made you and me yet you and me spends billions yearly on trying to make robots more life like?

Smh. Atheism and stupidity are like Nigerians and corruption. Perhaps Stuptheism? Wow I typed that hoping auto correct would rule it out but it didn't. I didn't know Stuptheism existed. Perhaps you and me are creatirs. And the sprit realm where God lives is not the physical sky. Next!
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by OtemAtum: 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
Esdb3:

��.. Say what? So who made the first man? Leave that a bit and let's follow your reasoning. If magic exists that means you are affirming that the spiritual exists. Did you and me make the spiritual? Leave the 'unseen' forces for a bit. You and me made gravity? Why did you and me have to discover scientific phenomenons if we made all. Wait you mean you and me made you and me yet you and me spends billions yearly on trying to make robots more life like?

Smh. Atheism and stupidity are like Nigerians and corruption. Perhaps Stuptheism? Wow I typed that hoping auto correct would rule it out but it didn't. I didn't know Stuptheism existed. Perhaps you and me are creatirs. And the sprit realm where God lives is not the physical sky. Next!

I am not an atheist guy. However, magic and spirituality are not the same. Magic is psychological and can be explained physically. Can you give me some magic you have watched physically and I'll explain the principle behind them for you?

As I said before, magic isn't spirituality. I practise spirituality but not magic. They are two separate things. I am not an atheist. I am a god, a part of God. I am Otem.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Esdb3: 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
Challspace:

Are you saying you were born into an atheist family?

You learnt this from science??

Herein lies the problem. You've alluded to the fact that you studied "sciences" at a "prestigious" University in Africa but its obvious that you haven't really grasped what AUTHENTIC science is all about. What with your use of "spiritual" and all in the quote above.

My point?

Spirit and/or soul do(es) not exist? We have learnt from science that the only "instrument" we have that guides our thought process is the brain. So trying to rationalize your answers by playing the spirituality card is a no no! I'm sorry, but you're the one with the bloated arrogance-induced confusion.

A goat and a man are on the same dimension - they're both mammals.
A goat sees and hears man hence, it can explain man in its own primitive way.

Next time, work on your analogy.

Cheers!

spirit doesn't exist because science says no??���� the spiritual realm doesn't exist too abi? ��� smh. The buhddists and ecks and aleister Crowley wasted their and his time over nothing?? Please go find a potent ritualist and tell him charms are nothing.

Mark this statement: " I understand your naïveté to believe only what you see. Some things are labelled spiritual because they've not been added to the loins of science due to the fact that arrogant shallow minded libertines like yourself crawl all over science. In the next twenty years, some things labeled spiritual will soon be proven under science. I hope you won't be too blind to accept then."

Great men like faraday, newton even Einstein did not disagree with 'a creator'. Who the hell are you then?? You hate God it's not that you doubt his existence you've only masked it in that. I wonder why y'all don't come around to say satan doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Challspace(m): 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
Esdb3:
spirit doesn't exist because science says no??���� the spiritual realm doesn't exist too abi? ��� smh. The buhddists and ecks and aleister Crowley wasted their and his time over nothing?? Please go find a potent ritualist and tell him charms are nothing.

Mark this statement: " I understand your naïveté to believe only what you see. Some things are labelled spiritual because they've not been added to the loins of science due to the fact that arrogant shallow minded libertines like yourself crawl all over science. In the next twenty years, some things labeled spiritual will soon be proven under science. I hope you won't be too blind to accept then."

Great men like faraday, newton even Einstein did not disagree with 'a creator'. Who the hell are you then?? You hate God it's not that you doubt his existence you've only masked it in that. I wonder why y'all don't come around to say satan doesn't exist.

I'm too tired abeg.

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by orunto27: 5:22am On Jul 22, 2017
You can never have a Father and a Mother if God doesn't exist. You are not who you are.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by hopefulLandlord: 5:51am On Jul 22, 2017
orunto27:
You can never have a Father and a Mother if God doesn't exist. You are not who you are.

could you elucidate sir
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by hopefulLandlord: 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
Orunto27 don't disappoint now......
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
The arguments in the OP are strong. Even added a few to my own internal compendium
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by orunto27: 5:00am On Jul 29, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Orunto27 don't disappoint now......

Yes. God lives. I see Him everytime in my life!!!
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 29, 2017
God does exist but not as depicted by religion
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by OtemAtum: 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
Stephendamsoho, According to the Law of logic, it is not reasonable to believe that there is God. However, if you say that He does not exist, if you then die and you finally discover that He exists, know that He will subject you to terrible judgment.

Take note and keep that in mind.
What if God is not wicked and he/it/she doesn't subject anyone yo punishment after death?
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by stephendamsoho: 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
OtemAtum:
What if God is not wicked and he/it/she doesn't subject anyone yo punishment after death?

Threats is all they use to maintain their delusion
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by OtemAtum: 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
stephendamsoho:

Threats is all they use to maintain their delusion
And the threats are even fading off these days. It's a more reason why the next generation will not even take religion as serious as we did in the days of our own ignorance.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by stephendamsoho: 6:45am On Mar 24, 2018
OtemAtum:
And the threats are even fading off these days. It's a more reason why the next generation will not even take religion as serious as we did in the days of our own ignorance.

We're now questioning the nonsense we've been fed by the Society and this bodes well for the future
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by OtemAtum: 7:35am On Mar 24, 2018
stephendamsoho:

We're now questioning the nonsense we've been fed by the Society and this bodes well for the future
abi o
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by stephendamsoho: 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
OtemAtum:
abi o
wink
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by vaxx: 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
stephendamsoho:

Read my No 1 point
i will like to respond to your thread but the way you have made the work scanty make it a tedious task for me. now, can i have your resounding NO as to why God did no exist in a little summary of about few lines. i feel like playing with my keyboard.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by stephendamsoho: 9:09am On Oct 16, 2018
bump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sinful Giver Vs Repentant Non Giver.. Who's The Real Christian? / Trump's Shiny Beautiful New Wall and its Implications for America / Major Mistake Made By Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.