Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. (23199 Views)

I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose / Osborne Towers: EFCC Invites Ex-governor, Others / Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. by labisibrass(m): 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. by obettanony: 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
[sub][/sub]That man is confuse...[color=#000099][/color]
Re: New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. by Mogidi: 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
seunmsg:

Yeah, that's why he couldn't deliver the state to GEJ in the presidential election.

He has 21 members in the house against APC's 5, I feel ya pain bro.

3 Likes

Re: New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. by sannirules(m): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
Politics is just too dangerous. People snitching on people. it's funny how these guys play and laugh together when they meet at events. I mean APC n PDP.
Re: New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. by megamank(m): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
Demmocrats:
Its simple, impeach the deputy besides PDP have majority in the house of assembly.
www.

do you know if the members of the house of assembly are the ones asking him to do it? most of them there might be APC member using PDP ticket for power.......every politcian always wants to be at the winning side at every particular time.

1 Like

Re: New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. by DTaj: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
Karma! Mimiko stabbed the following benefactors (who made him Commissioner, Secretary to the State Government, and Federal Minister at different political dispensations) in the back:

Governor Adefatari
Governor Olusegun Agagu
President Olusegun Obasanjo

Serial betrayer Segun Mimiko hasn't seen anything yet.

The proverbial 'king's marksman' (killer) usually fears the sight of the sword! He who kills by the sword must die by the sword!

1 Like

Re: New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. by seunmsg(m): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mogidi:

He has 21 members in the house against APC's 5, I feel ya pain bro.

Yeah, he delivered for himself and left GEJ in the cold. Sorry bro, Mimiko scammed your GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. by Kingspin(m): 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
I thought this political madness has stopped. Nigerian politicians and greed.
Re: New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. by ziccoit: 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok

These politicians are always looking for where their bread will be buttered. They don't care about the people but themselves.

Are you gal a boot!
Re: New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. by hardayemejose(m): 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
kissFrom fryin pan to fire,this Doro-gobe or mayb na gobecious gobe
Re: New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. by Mogidi: 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
seunmsg:

Yeah, he delivered for himself and left GEJ in the cold. Sorry bro, Mimiko scammed your GEJ.

We love Dr Mimiko, you can do the needful if you hate him.

1 Like

Re: New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. by alabijohn: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mimoko's case has become "omo to ni iya oun koni sun oun naa koni foju ba orun"
anybody who understands this can interprete for me sha.
Re: New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. by oluwabamise4(m): 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
Who be dis INTROVERT sef?
Re: New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. by Winning123: 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok

These politicians are always looking for where their bread will be buttered. They don't care about the people but themselves.

True talk my brother

1 Like

Re: New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
APC can't win Ondo state. Iroko stands tall
Re: New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. by Ralphlauren(m): 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
DTaj:
Karma! Mimiko stabbed the following benefactors (who made him Commissioner, Secretary to the State Government, and Federal Minister at different political dispensations) in the back:

Governor Adefatari
Governor Olusegun Agagu
President Olusegun Obasanjo

Serial betrayer Segun Mimiko hasn't seen anything yet.

The proverbial 'king's marksman' (killer) usually fears the sight of the sword! He who kills by the sword must die by the sword!

you've forgotten how he also betrayed Jagbagan and the whole APC machinery.

they stood solidly behind him to reclaim his stolen mandate from PDP/Agagu, they hired the best lawyers for him, helped him out with legal fees, followed him to court, fought against PDP on his behalf, etc . . . . only for him to win his appeal and then decamp to PDP.

2 Likes

Re: New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok

They dont also care if the BUTTER is expired, having Valid NAFDAC number or not... grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. by dustmalik: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
seunmsg:

LOL... nice punch lines

1 Like

Re: New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. by Emman93(m): 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
Yes this is what I am expecting. Let him have hard time before his tenure end.thief oleeeee.I hate this man like mad.mimiko your end will not end well.is already started.
Re: New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. by Emman93(m): 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
barcanista:
For your mind.

1 Like

Re: New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
Not a good one for Nigeria politics.....!
Re: New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. by Duletion(m): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
They're hopping President Boko haram will take them on his next trip to the white house for pictures with Obama
Re: New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. by Toktee(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok

who said those that are cripple cannot make it in life?
Re: New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. by bigerboy200: 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lol..c as dem dey reject Mimiko like he is a leper.. Mimiko that was d arc enemy of PDP during d PDP vs Labour party struggle some years back...now he is a PDP man..this people don't care about d masses,their pockets r most important..

1 Like

Re: New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. by Ralphlauren(m): 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
barcanista:

you will be shocked !

1 Like

Re: New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. by omoba2k2: 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
This news is very false. The deputy is still very loyal to the IROKO of Ondo politics. The issue of is impress is because of a court case by Olanusi. Mimiko has so mastered to art of politicking in Ondo state that it will be difficult to push him aside. The last elections showed two things. 1. Nigerians were tired of Jonathan and PDP as a whole so it was difficult to win the election because of the Change Nigerians want at the federal level. I'm still waiting for the APC government to hit the ground running. The State elections should show that a strong man doesn't loose his stronghold which is at home. Tinubu and the likes of Gov Giadem of PDP have proved this. 2016 is crucial for Ondo state. I hope APC will get it right to know that you cant impose candidates on Ondo state people like the mistake of imposing Akeredolu on ACN in the last election, and Dare Aliu by PDP for House of Rep by PDP in the last elections.
Re: New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. by Geesarki(m): 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok

It's high time u look 4 job, u seemingly don't have one. How can one b d FTC on virtually all thread.
Re: New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. by onos217(m): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
Why will APC not win? when Mimiko has decided to shot himself and his party on the foot by neglecting prominent Local Governments that saw him into power.For example, the local government I'm presently serving(Okitipupa) has not seen a flint of light for the past one year,and some other local governments like Ilage,Irele just to mention a few .Now, tell me why APC will not win in the next election?[i]Why will APC not win? when Mimiko has decided to shot himself and his party on the foot by neglecting prominent Local Governments that saw him into power.For example, the local government I'm presently serving(Okitipupa) has not seen a flint of light for the past one year,and some other local governments like Ilage,Irele just to mention a few .Now, tell me why APC will not win in the next election?[/i]Why will APC not win? when Mimiko has decided to shot himself and his party on the foot by neglecting prominent Local Governments that saw him into power.For example, the local government I'm presently serving(Okitipupa) has not seen a flint of light for the past one year,and some other local governments like Ilage,Irele just to mention a few .Now, tell me why APC will not win in the next election?

1 Like

Re: New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. by Iyoma2(f): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nothing spoil, PDPAPC no difference again, when dem enter dem go join Saraki/Dogara group.
Re: New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. by badesco(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
If the story is true, then it means Gov. MIMIKO need to give homself checked up.
Re: New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. by Ayus34(m): 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mogidi:

Dr Mimiko will call the political shots in Ondo state in the foreseeable future.
I'm sure u just one of the wailers.. .. U know next to nothing about ondo state politics.... . Mimiko influence in ondo state after is tenure as governor will be tattered.. .. ondo state people supported him due to their pride in Lp and also they didn't want there governor to be the stooge of anybody, like the gingle mimiko used against tinubu but he betrayed their trust.... Go to akure and see how mimiko is getting it wrong with the masses that supported him during the election like the taxi drivers, Okada riders, traders and worst of all the civil servant in a civil service state? U should know what the means... His popularity is reducing day by day.
Don't just stay at the front of ur keyboard and say what u don't know. .. . Face the reality!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: “They Said We Can’t Use Eagle Square, ICC” / Saraki Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Pics/Video) / What Senate President Lawan Said After Meeting Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.