Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor (3718 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko / Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch / Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor by kokozain(m): 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
Chief Rotimi Akeredolu has been congratulated as winner of the 2016 governorship election in Ondo state by Jimoh Ibrahim.

Akeredolu, the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), was said to be leading the election by about nine thousand votes, even as collation is still ongoing in the state.

The controversial Ibrahim, who was ousted as the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), left the party to campaign for his former APC counterpart, asking his followers to vote for him.

He has now written a letter to the APC man fondly referred to as Aketi, and in the letter obtained by Daily Post, Mr Ibrahim asked the incoming governor to avoid his predecessor.

Check out the letter in full below:

My dear Egbon

Congratulations I have computed the results sent to me from 2907 wards by my party agents across Ondo State. It shows you are leading with unrecoverable margin.

I congratulate you as Governor-elect of our lovely state. I will advise you quickly maintain distance from Mimiko if you want to succeed.

I have no doubt that you will urgently create hope for our people, kindly do whatever you can to assist our lovely civil servants

I saw poverty in those villages I visited during campaign please kindly assist traditional rulers as much as you can.

Ondo state account requires clear audit and this is urgent for immediate recovery of our money to assist in major programme infrastructural development

Once again congratulations

Jimoh Ibrahim.

OFR CFR

PDP Candidate 2016
Source https://politics.naij.com/1063549-unbelievable-jimoh-ibrahim-reveals-ondo-election-winner-writes-congratulatory-letter.html
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor by Dahkogrin007(m): 12:06am On Nov 27, 2016
Nigeria politics tho
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor by Africonji: 12:10am On Nov 27, 2016
wowmenow:
Afonjas are the most dangerous people to trust
They can betray
Finally tinubu career Is over

I am telling you. They are betrayers of themselves and anybody around them. They are very dangerous.

11 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor by ybalogs(m): 12:14am On Nov 27, 2016
Watchout for Decampees.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor by ybalogs(m): 12:15am On Nov 27, 2016
Please which is the correct English? Decampees or Decampers?

#Observingasmoredramaunfolds
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor by kokozain(m): 1:29am On Nov 27, 2016
ybalogs:
Please which is the correct English?
Decampees or Decampers?

Decampees of course
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor by abduljabbar4(m): 1:49am On Nov 27, 2016
I love this! Divide and rulegrin

Apc should send more people to pdp so that we can confuse the enemy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor by DonAkiroWorld(m): 2:12am On Nov 27, 2016
I only pity the very senseless people that still come outside to cast their votes for criminals all the time. Even after seeing how greedy these people are in the quest for power, people will still carry themselves out to vote them into power and later start crying. It's a pity
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor by rfnextar8(m): 2:46am On Nov 27, 2016
waiting for final results
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor by opalu: 3:39am On Nov 27, 2016
We build the best houses

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor by StOla: 4:35am On Nov 27, 2016
wowmenow:
They can betray

Trying to deflect the more important fact of this election?

APC has defeated PDP in a PDP ruled Ondo state, while PDP could not defeat APC in the APC ruled Edo state. Your misery continues.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor by kokozain(m): 5:32am On Nov 27, 2016
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor by tundafayaBuhari: 5:39am On Nov 27, 2016
This man is a tout. Why are Afonjas behaving this way?

4 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor by Saheed9: 5:40am On Nov 27, 2016
the spoiler himself
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor by ybalogs(m): 5:42am On Nov 27, 2016
kokozain:

Decampees of course
Gbayi ,Ogbeni Soyinka.But you sha understand wetin I mean if I use/used/uses Decampers abi.*winks*
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor by kokozain(m): 5:45am On Nov 27, 2016
ybalogs:

Gbayi ,Ogbeni Soyinka.But you sha understand wetin I mean if I use/used/uses Decampers abi.*winks*
I fully and dully understand baba. I dont mean to correct u just for me to comment that is y it came as correction.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor by smellingmenses: 5:50am On Nov 27, 2016
abduljabbar4:
I love this! Divide and rulegrin

Apc should send more people to pdp so that we can confuse the enemy
just like you
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor by kokozain(m): 6:00am On Nov 27, 2016
Saheed9:
the spoiler himself
Is he the one or sheriff
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor by basty: 6:00am On Nov 27, 2016
wowmenow:
They can betray

Tinubu offence?

He slayed Jonathan and his armies of corrupt IPOB & IPOD. He also promised them independence.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor by soloniger(m): 6:09am On Nov 27, 2016
kokozain:

I fully and dully understand baba. I dont mean to correct u just for me to comment that is y it came as correction.
some of the sensible people on nairaland
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor by Abeymills(m): 6:17am On Nov 27, 2016
Jimoh d pig

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor by kokozain(m): 6:20am On Nov 27, 2016
soloniger:
some of the sensible people on nairaland

Thanks baba
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor by iwarannamdi(m): 6:22am On Nov 27, 2016
Browse the internet 65% Faster and securely against malicious websites with Zivux 4G Browser and download any file from any website free with high speed and Adblocker. #android #free #browser #playstore #androidgames
Get it now on Google Play Store free!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.zivux.browser
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor by mercichoco(f): 6:26am On Nov 27, 2016
This news is fake! We can't take it, until INEC's Result
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor by kokozain(m): 6:28am On Nov 27, 2016
mercichoco:
So oga u only take news that is favourably to ur own ideology
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor by kokozain(m): 6:29am On Nov 27, 2016
mercichoco:
So oga u only take news that is favourably to ur own ideology ok kontinu
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor by kingwax7007: 6:31am On Nov 27, 2016
wowmenow:
They can betray
Africonji:

I am telling you. They are betrayers of themselves and anybody around them. They are very dangerous.
grin grin last time I checked, ojukwu was denied the senatorial seat and the presidential privileged to rule by you Igbos, who refused to vote for him

The worst part, he sided lonely in a hospital abroad,

Now wait for it. ..

As a lame man...paralysed with stroke and poisoned by Bianca grin grin

because when the only sane Igbo, Chima, visited him, like Achebe, he has already recovered and is on his wheel chair, ready to be 'wheeled back home' until Bianca visited and ensured he stayed down and dead!

grin grin

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor by mercichoco(f): 6:34am On Nov 27, 2016
kokozain:

So oga u only take news that is favourably to ur own ideology ok kontinu
Mr, i take news that is truth.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor by timilehing(m): 6:57am On Nov 27, 2016
wowmenow:
They can betray
You are a great foool. Ondo election has nothing to do with godfatherism. Agagu was bundled out by tribunal despite the federal power used during the election. Afonja are not some flat heads that received orders from Gullible elders/godfather. Afonja always vote who they want not who was imposed on them
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor by MrHenshaw: 7:06am On Nov 27, 2016
kokozain:
Chief Rotimi Akeredolu has been congratulated as winner of the 2016 governorship election in Ondo state by Jimoh Ibrahim.

Akeredolu, the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), was said to be leading the election by about nine thousand votes, even as collation is still ongoing in the state.

The controversial Ibrahim, who was ousted as the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), left the party to campaign for his former APC counterpart, asking his followers to vote for him.

He has now written a letter to the APC man fondly referred to as Aketi, and in the letter obtained by Daily Post, Mr Ibrahim asked the incoming governor to avoid his predecessor.

Check out the letter in full below:

My dear Egbon

Congratulations I have computed the results sent to me from 2907 wards by my party agents across Ondo State. It shows you are leading with unrecoverable margin.

I congratulate you as Governor-elect of our lovely state. I will advise you quickly maintain distance from Mimiko if you want to succeed.

I have no doubt that you will urgently create hope for our people, kindly do whatever you can to assist our lovely civil servants

I saw poverty in those villages I visited during campaign please kindly assist traditional rulers as much as you can.

Ondo state account requires clear audit and this is urgent for immediate recovery of our money to assist in major programme infrastructural development

Once again congratulations

Jimoh Ibrahim.

OFR CFR

PDP Candidate 2016
Source https://politics.naij.com/1063549-unbelievable-jimoh-ibrahim-reveals-ondo-election-winner-writes-congratulatory-letter.html

Ekiti state is also taken,just waiting for the time to handover.SOUTH WEST gone.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor by Lanretoye(m): 7:10am On Nov 27, 2016
ybalogs:
Please which is the correct English? Decampees or Decampers?

it is the-campees.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano 2019 : Kwankwaso Settles Rift With Shekarau, Share Positions / CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. / Throwback Photo: Bola Tinubu, Gen Abacha And MKO Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.