Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader (2474 Views)

Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader / Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) / Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader by seanswitch(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
BREAKING: Femi Gbajabiamila emerges Majority Leader House of Representatives.

I can confirm that Rep. Femi Gbajabiamila has emerged the Majority Leader of the House in adherence to the dictates of the All Progressives Congress Party.

more details later....

for people asking for the Sauce cheesy. Here http://www.punchng.com/news/gbajabiamila-emerges-reps-majority-leader/

i was beside the punch guy when he was typing it. cool

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader by PunterTim(m): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
Wow
Re: Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
Wailing Wailers where una dy... Their Fada

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader by madridguy(m): 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sound good.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader by Kossyne(m): 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Source please.
Re: Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader by PresidentT(m): 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Confirmed: I just checked with someone in the parliament.
This is also generating issues though. I hope APC would be able to manage the aftermath.
Re: Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader by lanrehamd: 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
lol. !!!!
Re: Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader by Ama80(f): 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
D
Re: Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader by bababuff(m): 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
Expensive Joke. Source or I don't believe it
Re: Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader by EdCure: 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Good. Now let the fence mending and real legislative business begin.

"Blessed are the peacemakers..." cool

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Let me join to stout source please
Re: Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader by ArodewilliamsT: 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
We've heard this rumour countless times. Until it's confirmed, Adonbilivit
Re: Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nigeria A CUNTry where Fence Jumper's Are Celebrated..

Dis Administration Na Joke
Re: Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader by seanswitch(m): 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kossyne:
Source please.
I'm inside NASS now

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader by dozzynet(m): 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
And you think that will quench the fire in the house?
Re: Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader by temitemi1(m): 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader by Kossyne(m): 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
seanswitch:

I'm inside NASS now

So?...anybody can claim to be anywhere. Not disputing you though but news like this needs to be backed up with a reliable source.
Re: Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader by Tolexander: 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
The war has just begun!
Re: Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader by seunmsg(m): 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
Come back when you have a credible source.
Re: Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader by Davvymavvy(f): 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader by kaypound(m): 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
Great news...now we can roll our seleves and start working they need to justify the fat salaries they are collecting.

Lower house seems to be getting their acts right now....

In other news...

Saraki and Eweremadu...seems to be dancing shoki on the thin rope of impeachment and hopefully jail term if convicted of fraud grin.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader by vedaxcool(m): 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
Na wa oh wailers would be sad on hearing this abeg source.
Re: Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader by ionsman: 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
Buhari said resolve your issues in 6 hours......Fear catch themmmm. Baba Badoooo....

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader by agabusta: 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
Better. He'll definitely make a fine majority leader. He is very intelligent and outspoken.

Moreover he has the majority support of his party members in the house, so there is really no issues here except that Dogara was trying to secure his back.
Re: Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader by samobaba(m): 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
It's on punch news page. Confam ni
Re: Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader by alaoeri: 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tinubu is winning, over to you wailing wailers. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader by seanswitch(m): 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kossyne:

So?...anybody can claim to be anywhere. Not disputing you though but news like this needs to be backed up with a reliable source.

So until i quote the source of the news before you believe? I'm a Nigerian and i devoted my time to see first hand the unfolding events at the National Assembly today. Gbajabiamila is the Majority Leader. I'm sorry i dont have any source to quote. The news just broke and i though to share it with people here.
Re: Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader by Kossyne(m): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
seanswitch:

So until i quote the source of the news before you believe? I'm a Nigerian and i devoted my time to see first hand the unfolding events at the National Assembly today. Gbajabiamila is the Majority Leader. I'm sorry i dont have any source to quote. The news just broke and i though to share it with people here.

K. Eyewitness.
Re: Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader by agabusta: 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
seanswitch:

Just browse some news media and post, so that your thread can be given priority.
Re: Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader by phemmyutd(m): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader by Rilwayne001: 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
cool

NAIRALAND SATANISTS - Which way now?
Re: Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader by phemmyutd(m): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
agabusta:

Just browse some news media and post, so that your thread can be given priority.

http://www.punchng.com/news/gbajabiamila-emerges-reps-majority-leader/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta / Harold Wilson Confession On Pre Nigeria Fraud / Read What Ben Bruce Said After Buhari’s Call For Northern Oil Exploration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.