Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

[photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender (8865 Views)

U.S Prosecutors: How Madueke, Omokore, Aluko Blew Billions On ‘lavish Lifestyle’ / More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding / Governors Lavish Billions Of Naira On Bulletproof Cars For Selves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender by iamrealdeji(m): 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
bjprodint:
Anybody wey fit link me to dis man go get 50% of everytin wey I get from am .u know my phone numba naw
if he give you just 2%,i know say your problem don solve lol
Re: [photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender by ManTiger(m): 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
Btw ds man and Ghadaffi, i ain't know who's richer.
Re: [photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
Does this increase ones lifespan by 50years?
Re: [photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:52am On Jul 29, 2015
iamrealdeji:
his son who buys friendship of celebrities(gave $250k truck load worth of gifts to Usher among others) married about 2 months ago,the wedding so lavish. Even if he's not married yet,even if you use all the jazz and charms of this world,you can't even date him for a minute lol

Lol.... Don't be so sure..
Have u heard of a place called small India?
By the time I use the juju from that place
He will leave his wife and be begging me for marriage
Re: [photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender by Eden007(m): 4:29am On Jul 29, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

No eteh
Nyemme the offer
Nyem eyen eteh ami
Plus nsi fobo ke garri smiley

But thanks for the offer tho
Ndito ukang nyin mmo Eba mi o? Nkere ke mme atoro ifuo ufok ye mme ekim ikpoukut ikpong Eba mi.. adiaha uyai afo aba ke uyo? Money solves 1 problem, creates 9 in return. I have never seen a satisfied wealthy man. When you taste money you'd understand this better.

1 Like

Re: [photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender by iamrealdeji(m): 7:04am On Jul 29, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Lol.... Don't be so sure..
Have u heard of a place called small India?
By the time I use the juju from that place
He will leave his wife and be begging me for marriage
lmao,girl you're so funny. I know you live in small India
Re: [photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender by Smooyis(m): 7:51am On Jul 29, 2015
Hmm mm. A lot of ignorance here. He should use his wealth to help those in need. Anything besides this is actually a waste in the long run.
Re: [photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender by Smooyis(m): 7:51am On Jul 29, 2015
Hmmmm. A lot of ignorance here. He should use his wealth to help those in need. Anything besides this is actually a waste in the long run.
Re: [photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender by timilehing(m): 8:01am On Jul 29, 2015
All is wealth won't prevent him from dying tongue

On a serious note, beggars in Brunei should be begging while riding Toyota SUVs
Re: [photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender by cdaboss: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2015
now dats balling. .....
Re: [photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender by benedictnsi(m): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2015
timilehing:
All is wealth won't prevent him from dying tongue

On a serious note, beggars in Brunei should be begging while riding Toyota SUVs

Hahaha, you are talking about SUV, I was thinking a Ferrari or a Lamborghini
Re: [photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender by ubyways(m): 9:35am On Jul 29, 2015
i wld like to be a grandson to this man...who no like better thing
Re: [photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender by RapLawd(m): 9:52am On Jul 29, 2015
cry$hooo kiss
Re: [photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender by Johnnoah1st: 9:58am On Jul 29, 2015
rattlesnake:
Only Jesus can stop death when it comes
POVERTY MENTALITY.

2 Likes

Re: [photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender by Lanceslot(m): 10:36am On Jul 29, 2015
LoveMachine:
He could help so many and this is what he chooses to do.
And how did you know that he's not helping people?

1 Like

Re: [photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender by bmxshop: 10:47am On Jul 29, 2015
This man is loved very well by his people oo. I have been to Brunei once.
Re: [photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender by bmxshop: 10:47am On Jul 29, 2015
This man is loved very well by his people oo. I have been there once.
Re: [photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender by flowjoe: 11:53am On Jul 29, 2015
Pls what part of the world is Brunei? I wanna go & fly his gold coated aircraft cool
Re: [photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender by 400billionman: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
The Sultan should have been the world's richest man but he spends more amount than all Nigerians spend on Recharge Cards.
Re: [photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender by 400billionman: 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
So op do you have any idea if he has a son that is not married?

Yes, I am here
Re: [photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender by 400billionman: 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
Bibidear:
Jesus Christ,i know i will be rich

Is it when you marry?
Re: [photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender by 400billionman: 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tydies:
And he name no dey forbes list?

Who said so?

Before Bill Gates, Sultan was on Forbes list.

1 Like

Re: [photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
Alright. Ma bad.
Re: [photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender by LoveMachine(m): 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
Lanceslot:
And how did you know that he's not helping people?

Really? All I'm saying is that a golden throne and other ostentatious creature comforts can fund a ton of hospitals or schools. I'm not saying he shouldn't enjoy his money. But his opulence is astounding.
Re: [photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender by paschenko(m): 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

No eteh Nyemme the offer Nyem eyen eteh ami Plus nsi fobo ke garri smiley
But thanks for the offer tho
lolest, mbakara mbok mkpon mkpo ado.
Re: [photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender by Bibidear(f): 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
400billionman:

Is it when you marry?
nah,i am gonna work hard to make it b4 getting married,even if i dnt make the billions,m gonna be in the right direction of paving the way b4 getting married
Re: [photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender by 400billionman: 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
Bibidear:

nah,i am gonna work hard to make it b4 getting married,even if i dnt make the billions,m gonna be in the right direction of paving the way b4 getting married

What if you don't make the millions, you go remain single?

Just marry a rich man.
Re: [photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender by Bibidear(f): 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
400billionman:

What if you don't make the millions, you go remain single?

Just marry a rich man.
read my post well and u would understand,even if i dnt make the millions b4 getting married,i would pave the way
Re: [photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender by 400billionman: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
Bibidear:

read my post well and u would understand,even if i dnt make the millions b4 getting married,i would pave the way

Ok,
Re: [photos] Meet Sultan Of Brunei's Wealth, The World’s Most Lavish Spender by freedom96: 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
So op do you have any idea if he has a son that is not married?
Igbo kwenu!! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Recover Data From Faulty And Formatted Data Storage Devices Here In Lagos / Jimi Agbaje And Freedom Misconception / NCS Warders Threaten Strike Over Poor Salaries, Working Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.