Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Ladies: How To Make Your Husband Not To Eat Outside. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies: How To Make Your Husband Not To Eat Outside. (494 Views)

"Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam / My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: How To Make Your Husband Not To Eat Outside. by cnwokike(m): 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
One of the greatest fear our married ladies is their husband eating outside.

There is this saying that the way way to a man's heart is through his tummy, but I will add my own that the way to man's heart is through is not only through his tummy but by also through what his eyes see before the food gets to his tummy.

You want your husband not to think of eating outside?

Why not try this...... see pic after the cut.

Re: Ladies: How To Make Your Husband Not To Eat Outside. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
I hope this does not apply to Naija girls. . .
Re: Ladies: How To Make Your Husband Not To Eat Outside. by bigiyaro(m): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
i never see dat man wey no dey eat outside.

(1) (Reply)

Be A Good Communicator / "You Are My Mission" . How Do You Deal With Such Folks. / Destroy These Infections That Can Destroy Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.