Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo (45779 Views)

Fake "Defense" Headquarters Twitter Account Annoys Nigerians / Dont / No Chadian Air Strikes Conducted In Nigeria- Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by babyfaceafrica: 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
simeonii:
The power of social media....cheesy ....those Cadets ve entered one chance. I recall when I did my service @ NMS....they tell you 'that's the standard' grin
nothing bad will haffin to dose cadets..dey will be purnished and left off the hook..even theier ogas do this things..so nothing dey dere!!
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by repogirl(f): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
I knew it! angry
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by philips70(m): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
barcanista:
Good one Nairalanders... grin

No dey carry happy. Somebody tweeted the pictures this morning and copied defense headquarters. Saw the tweets from the guys and they were very daring and confrontational but with facts.
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by babyfaceafrica: 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
hopeforcharles:
In few years to come Nland will be undisputedly the best social platform in Nigeria. And from here we can effect and enforce Change. Well done boys Nice Kill.
hmmm..let's wait and see
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by excess4luv: 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nairaland educating our politicians since time immemorial

3 Likes

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Isaacmacdon(m): 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
LadyFiona:
Nairaland!!!

The new king in the hood. Give them hell, let your fu~king voice be heard.

We are climbing the corporate ladder of social media, reaching the zenith of it is our goal, stepping on others is our mantra tongue lipsrsealed.
U nd who?? count me out sha.. I no follow
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Truckpusher(m): 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
Are you surprised. don't you know many 'jobless" NLDs are undercover security agents making our salary surfing social networks and being online 247... .... grin

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY ONLINE

lalasticlala come and see
No one should be careful of what they say online and offline as long as it is how they feel and understood what they see and feel.

Nigerians has a right to express themselves anytime and anywhere they want without any form of retribution .

Listen up fellow Nigerians - speak up and dare any consequences after all we only die once and dead people do not feel any pain and they can't cry for themselves , the joke is on the living that has to struggle with everything including bad and wicked leadership.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by ZYZZA: 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
As for me I see this as an opportunity for my voice to be heard. Now I know there are hearing us

I. Will keep my critic high now

1 Like

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
Are you surprised. don't you know many 'jobless" NLDs are undercover security agents making our salary surfing social networks and being online 247... .... grin

Becareful of what? Bullshitters

4 Likes

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by babyfaceafrica: 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
atlwireles:
Anything besides their removal from the NDA is not acceptable. angry angry angry angry
they won't be removed from NDA!!..you can quote me!!!..dey will be reprimanded..that's all...even their ogas do similar action!!

1 Like

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by strongerthaneva(m): 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
Taylor86:
ThankGod am new here

Deactivating my account won't be a bad idea

did sign of cross

runs out of thread b4 buhari leaves what is after him(boko) and chase innocent nigerians
ode bad mind bad belle bad pipu..if he no chase i.must petition him to do cos u are enemy of nigeria..hate u like I hate maggots..
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by emerged01(m): 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
Taylor86:
ThankGod am new here

Deactivating my account won't be a bad idea

did sign of cross

runs out of thread b4 buhari leaves what is after him(boko) and chase innocent nigerians

you don't need to deactivate your account. you just need to be careful.
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
U nd who?? count me out sha.. I no follow
okay, you are counted out. Comprende¿¿
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by lionphil(m): 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
Una Wey dey call una presido baba go slow...I thank God say I no follow...abi una see me for nairaland?? I no dey here oh...infact my account has been hacked no be me dey use am. grin
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
tbaba1234:
Ordinary cadet o!!
first year for that mattet
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by simeonii(m): 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
nothing bad will haffin to dose cadets..dey will be purnished and left off the hook..even theier ogas do this things..so nothing dey dere!!

That's the Standard...cheesy
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by ZYZZA: 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
atlwireles:
Anything besides their removal from the NDA is not acceptable. angry angry angry angry
hahahaha remove ke

It like you know no army if this apology know do you go hug transformer
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Isaacmacdon(m): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
LadyFiona:
okay, you are counted out. Comprende¿¿
ouï mademoiselle..
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Ibime(m): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kudos to Seun
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Situation001(m): 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
can u imagine..
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
tbaba1234:
Ordinary cadet o!!
first year for that matter
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Isaacmacdon(m): 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
seriously I agree with Taylor86 .... let's try to be careful bout what we post on here... There r pple... I mean security agencies watching ....
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Acekidc4(m): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:

I Guess you are part of the Jobless NLD Undercover Agent Ba??

3 Likes

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by asscb(f): 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
Don't panic!!!

grin grin
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by nickxtra(m): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pls don't forget to also punish the soldiers that brutalised civilians in a Lagos fuel station recently.

2 Likes

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by persius555(m): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
Those cadet's action simply represent the mentality and peronality of an average nigerian towards a fellow nigeria. Reckless abuse of power by some officers is not limited to our security agencies alone, we civillians in our own little and subconscious mind also display such attitudes. Motorists threaten heaven and earth over minor treaffic skirmishes, individuals who are well to do utter words of threat against security men at posts for requesting simple identification, senior civil servants threatening to deal with a surbodinate instead of allowing the civil service code of conduct take its course. Its just a reflection of what we as a people have become.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
philips70:

No dey carry happy. Somebody tweeted the pictures this morning and copied defense headquarters. Saw the tweets from the guys and they were very daring and confrontational but with facts.
but na still kudos to nairalanders na
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by tsdarkside(m): 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
we shouldnt be afraid...let our leaders know that,we are not happy with the situation in nigeria....

IMPROVE ELECTRICITY TO ATLEAST 12`000mw......damnit...after that,the rest will follow automaticaly........

2 Likes

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by babyfaceafrica: 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
simeonii:

That's the Standard...cheesy
unfortunately!!
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Akinz0126(m): 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
Seriously the way this guys are dealing with civilians is uncalled for you fink the civilians don't know what they are doing by paying taxes ba?Whether you like it or not we are responsible for your monthly pay so @least you gat accord and recognised us for that.
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by An2elect2(f): 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Mznaett: 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
Thank God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday / Protest In London Over Alleged $1million Bribe To UK Officials In Nigeria / Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.