Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants (38674 Views)

3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS / Video Of Amnesty International Report On Biafra / Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by mikolo80: 12:51am On Jul 29, 2015
WAILERS WILL SAY HE IS A MUSLIM NORTHERNER NOW
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by Billygee2u: 2:06am On Jul 29, 2015
chukwudi44:
The fear of Tompolo
beginning of babagoslow Buhari wisdom
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by eerekake(m): 4:27am On Jul 29, 2015
Where is this General from?No comment concerning his state of origin.
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by BraniacX(m): 6:21am On Jul 29, 2015
Obijulius:

The Fear of Tompoloh.
grin grin grin
Masturbaters will soon start crying.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha gringringringringringrin
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by BraniacX(m): 6:24am On Jul 29, 2015
ganja06:
His supporters here said he will wipe out niger delta if they make noise. Just 3days after a purported meeting he is panicking.
Na for nl people they get lever pass general.

I dey tellllllllllllll you wink
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by BraniacX(m): 6:26am On Jul 29, 2015
dayo23:
I just came to comment because of the poster above me, I pray you don't die before end of this year, Barcanista your mentor don go siddon coolee for one side but your e-goat brain still dey function madly. I pray God deliver you from the spirit of PDP slavery.

That is after you have been delivered from the spirit of APC zombieness
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 29, 2015
[quote author=Mogidi post=36372675][size=18pt]King Tompolo[/size]

Just when Tompolo was about to stop the oil flow, Buhari is lucky sha, he would have needed to plant cocoa and groundnut to actualise his promises

Ignorance stinks....nor go learn work since u missed going to school. Keep your warped hope alive that the amnesty stipend shall last forever. Am sure u and your lazy cohorts hope to train the plenty children u indiscriminately bring to this world with amnesty stipends.
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by dhesire(m): 7:07am On Jul 29, 2015
Let's hope it's wot we expected from the appointed
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by Fourwinds: 7:42am On Jul 29, 2015
RedCard1:
I hope the General is a Niger Deltan. Our Ogas at the top have been swallowing the Militants' allowances like they've been doing with pensions.

LAST SUPPER: I'm still waiting for that 5k that's to be paid to we the youths. I need it cos I'm a citizen of Nigeria. I don't care if it's too small or big. Just give it to us.
dis 5k no go make u slap somebody
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by raymondk: 8:04am On Jul 29, 2015
Na now u don resume as Nigeria president. Sustain and build on the existing platform if d foundation is good but make sure u clear all debris.
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by dictbennie(m): 8:31am On Jul 29, 2015
Jorussia:
but he looks like a militant?
grin
Jorussia:
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by dictbennie(m): 8:31am On Jul 29, 2015
Jorussia:

maybe to you....but I see a determined young man that struggled to the top..from iyc to councilor, from councilor to ham, from ham to s.a to d president....all I see is just a successful young man
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by dictbennie(m): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2015
bakila:

anonited by general SHOOT AT SIGHT

Who bee shoot at sight? we dey call animal you dey call snail....say Tompolo, I go gree but u cme dey call him boy..U dey forget say Kuku sef follow for d pple wey mak Bibo who he is....
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:46am On Jul 29, 2015
[s]
bakila:
anonited by general SHOOT AT SIGHT
[/s]
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by Jorussia(m): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2015
dictbennie:

maybe to you....but I see a determined young man that struggled to the top..from iyc to councilor, from councilor to ham, from ham to s.a to d president....all I see is just a successful young man
Do you know that ankio Briggs and tony uranta were part of the militancy struggle at its inception.
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by chrisblack: 9:10am On Jul 29, 2015
chukwudi44:
The fear of Tompolo
my guy which fear .you no get the message?.he appoints a general as against Kingsley kuku a bloody civilian that was being pushed around by all this small boys.now come tell me how tompolo or asari would react.They understand Baba's body language more than you guys.they know this is different. The guy as full military support and backing.he can request for backup forces without stress. He can control the the situation at any point in time.this is the game.increase fire or reduce the fire where and when needed. Buhari is teaching this guys what it means to Bea general.simply I send one of my boys down there increase the fire hen I want.this is going to be different from when kuku was at the beak and call of the militants. If I was tompolo I would have kept my cool.and may be a civilian would have been appointed. This military guy is going to be bad market. The military is going to introduce divided and rule into the groups. It is a known fact that some benefited more than others while some did not even have the opportunity. So tell me what I'll you do.simply I will empower those that did not benefit under jonah.they will be the bulwark against tompolo and co .mind you they are more in numbers couple with overt and covert security agencies support. The rest they say its history.so guy they fear of bihari is the foundation for common sense.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by igweamaka85(m): 9:12am On Jul 29, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 29, 2015
lexy2014:
I should b d one asking u "wetin else u want". Pipeline protection isn't part of amnesty. D reason 4d stoppage was cos of kukus sack as d coordinator of d amnesty programme. With d appointment of mr. Boroh those issues will b taken care of. So again, "wetin else u want"

U can sit dere n deceive urself. Pipeline protection is not part of amnesty, it's part of ur village monthly exercise.
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by namdo(m): 9:45am On Jul 29, 2015
chuna1985:
D fear of General Tompolo is the beggining of crude oil flow to ur government.

Shebi dem talk say d d dulllard no de fear, say him na general....
dont say that. The president has taken a good decision for peace and progress in ND.
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by biotechshola(m): 9:48am On Jul 29, 2015
It's high time we understood that PMB is a God sent to our Country. This man is proving that he is not a politician but a true leader. Only the mentally derailed ones will criticise his mode of governance. God bless PMB, God bless NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by billyG(m): 9:48am On Jul 29, 2015
I beg i won ask PDP,Tanoids,if Brig.Gen. Boroh na norther?
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2015
namdo:
dont say that. The president has taken a good decision for peace and progress in ND.

That decision he took brings peace n prosperity to his government as
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2015
namdo:

That decision he took brings peace n prosperity to his government as well.
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 29, 2015
biotechshola:
It's high time we understood that PMB is a God sent to our Country. This man is proving that he is not a politician but a true leader. Only the mentally derailed ones will criticise his mode of governance. God bless PMB, God bless NIGERIA.

Have u been following d News Or were u paid just to defend buhari d DD
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by mdyo: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2015
This is a welcome development.Hope Tompolo will allow peace to reigh.
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by dictbennie(m): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2015
Jorussia:
Do you know that ankio Briggs and tony uranta were part of the militancy struggle at its inception.
Through diplomatic means.....they were fighting for resource control and the development of the Niger Delta through a diplomatic means and not through the carrying of arms like you are trying to paint....that was what kuku was too
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by Jorussia(m): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2015
dictbennie:

Through diplomatic means.....they were fighting for resource control and the development of the Niger Delta through a diplomatic means and not through the carrying of arms like you are trying to paint....that was what kuku was too
Whether diplomatic or carrying of arms,all of them were members of MEND.I am safe to say that kuku was a member mend and by extension an ex militant.
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by bakila: 11:17am On Jul 29, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
[s][/s]
wetin carry u come my mention Mr Erosion? Are you one of SHOOT AT SIGHT BOYS?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2015
@bakila. I be Gentle Man ooo, I no dey see you again I think say you don run leave NL go meet Baba for Vila na cheesy wink
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by bakila: 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
@bakila. I be Gentle Man ooo, I no dey see you again I think say you don run leave NL go meet Baba for Vila na cheesy wink
I get work. No be like you Ex-Militant, Ex Boko Haram, present Soja for hire grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
bakila:

I get work. No be like you Ex-Militant, Ex Boko Haram, present Soja for hire grin
Yeye Ifa catch you
. cheesy cheesy
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by lexy2014: 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
chuna1985:

U can sit dere n deceive urself. Pipeline protection is not part of amnesty, it's part of ur village monthly exercise.
Hmmm...what an intelligent way 2 defend a point of view. OPC was included in d pipeline protection contract. So was OPC part of amnesty programme?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Confusion As Uzodinma & Uche Nwosu Receive INEC Forms As APC Candidates (Photos) / Sani Musa: Gunmen Arrested At Residence Of APC Senator (Photo) / Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.