Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants (38534 Views)

3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS / Video Of Amnesty International Report On Biafra / Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
lexy2014:
Hmmm...what an intelligent way 2 defend a point of view. OPC was included in d pipeline protection contract. So was OPC part of amnesty programme?

Opc are part of the niger delta. Or Dnt u know?
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by lexy2014: 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
chuna1985:

Opc are part of the niger delta. Or Dnt u know?
OPC are part of niger delta...Wow. That's a great revelation. it seems u no a lot that every other nigerian doesn't no. Am getting jittery that am chatting with a professor
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by bronich: 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
I would have preferred someone who is not in the military cycle to head this program. Mr. Kuku did extraordinarily well with the package/training afforded the ex-militants. Hope the Rrtd. General is as driven for excellence
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
lexy2014:
OPC are part of niger delta...Wow. That's a great revelation. it seems u no a lot that every other nigerian doesn't no. Am getting jittery that am chatting with a professor

Don't u know a yoruba state is one of d niger delta state Or are u sure u kno what niger delta means.
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by lexy2014: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
chuna1985:

Don't u know a yoruba state is one of d niger delta state Or are u sure u kno what niger delta means.
A yoruba state? That should b ondo right? So cos ondo state is an oil producing state, that makes OPC part of niger delta? So when OPC was formed by fredrick fasheun was it 4d same reason asari and co started their militancy? U right I don't no what niger delta means. Pls enlighten me, what does niger delta mean?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by bakila: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Yeye Ifa catch you . cheesy cheesy
If you catch me you go know wetin you catch. This one that your movements shows you, around sambisa reserve severally couple with you love for the militants instead of the development of the Niger Delta, shows your ways as part of both two evils.
Well it's no more business as usual a well read advocate and Peacekeeper is in charge and sambisa has been dispersed. Repent, else you be eroded eastwards towards the Gulf of Guinea.
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
@bakila. Ok am waiting I no get power to flex muscle with you abeg ...Chai Bakila Changi yaf come ooo
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
lexy2014:
A yoruba state? That should b ondo right? So cos ondo state is an oil producing state, that makes OPC part of niger delta? So when OPC was formed by fredrick fasheun was it 4d same reason asari and co started their militancy? U right I don't no what niger delta means. Pls enlighten me, what does niger delta mean?

Normally niger delta is a geographical region that emcompasses parts of igboland and parts of the SS.

But in nigeria today, all 10 states that are crude oil producers are regarded as niger delta.
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by lexy2014: 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
chuna1985:

Normally niger delta is a geographical region that emcompasses parts of igboland and parts of the SS.

But in nigeria today, all 10 states that are crude oil producers are regarded as niger delta.
Very educative and enlightening. So how does this make OPC a part of niger delta?
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by bakila: 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
@bakila. Ok am waiting I no get power to flex muscle with you abeg ...Chai Bakila Changi yaf come ooo
Go rest. Enjoy your bitterness, while PMB work with other Nigerians to move their country forward. Be careful near General Boroh Rtd.
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by lexy2014: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
chuna1985:

"Normally niger delta is a geographical region that emcompasses parts of igboland and parts of the SS."

Geographically, Niger delta is d delta of d niger river at d gulf of guinea on d atlantic ocean in nigeria. D delta is a greek word represented by a triangle. D region is at d mouth of a stream or river were d flow splits into several channels. Therefore d states that fit into this region are rivers, bayelsa, and delta states.
Re: PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
Obijulius:

The Fear of Tompoloh.
grin grin grin
Masturbaters will soon start crying.
u r damn right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ / Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter / 2023 Presidency: Igbo Group Suggests 11 Persons From South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.