Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

3 Key Reasons Why Nigeria Can Never Be One - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Key Reasons Why Nigeria Can Never Be One (310 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: Why Nigeria Won't Retaliate Now - Gbajabiamila / Is Nigeria Really Broke? 3 Key Palpitating Questions. / Kemi Adeosun: Nigeria can Save $5bn Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Key Reasons Why Nigeria Can Never Be One by Dan1cole(m): 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nigeria is a country situated in the
western part of africa and it is
commonly known as one of the most
populated black country in the world,
having an approximate of 174 million
inhabitants. But after the introduction of terrorist
groups like the boko haram sect, the
Nigerian media and press have
continued to call for peace, unity and
oneness in the country. As you cannot
watch or listen to a national tv station or radio station and not hear an advert
calling for peace, unity and oneness in
Nigeria.
But according to my little research, I
have found out three (3) prominient
reasons strongly opposing oneness in Nigeria our country. And although some
people may never agree with me, I
believe my point would have been
made and my information would have
been passed-on successfully...
Read full article here = >> www.netcrib.ga/3-key-reasons-why-nigeria-can-never-be-one/

(1) (Reply)

More Troops Are Needed In Maiduguri – House Of Reps / 2016 National Census To Cost n273bn / Purge Corrupt Medication - For A Corrupt Free Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.