Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) (57598 Views)

Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) / Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape / Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Dollyak(f): 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
What a mess
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by alphaStoner(m): 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
Okay
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by asscb(f): 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
I slay b!tches cry
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by MrCork: 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
ladyF:
Chai serious y***nsh opening shocked
*pass me popcorn pls

..huh?..u hav serriois nyansh? undecided

1 Like

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by asscb(f): 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dollyak:
What a mess
Peculiar mess angry
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by scentmarlc(m): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
the hustle is real for her.... grin
hey dear !!!!!
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Jeromejnr(m): 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
Shameless old women. undecided
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by AMvanquish: 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
grin grin ;DWow! That @missLawlyn lady can yab.. See uppercuts. Lwkmd..

1 Like

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by amosamali(m): 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
Well,the truth is they're both Bitches.

1 Like

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Missmossy(f): 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
Both of them are alike!!!

Sellers of the same ware grin no shame at all.
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Chestar5(f): 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
funmijoyb:
rape case has made sister from 250 followers to close to 6000 followers and still increasing Chai two attention seeking igbo bitches

siriousli, is it a crime to stop being tribalistic? Some Nlanders sha cry

8 Likes

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by melzabull(f): 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
Two useless sluts disgracing themselves, their families and nigeria. smh

3 Likes

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by KOLA4U(m): 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
Abeg who get Visa phone charger?
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by SimpleVili: 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
iphanyiuma:
After reading. This poo I don't know y I feel like fvcking right now.
grin cheesy your in big sh*t
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by melzabull(f): 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
funmijoyb:
[s]rape case has made sister from 250 followers to close to 6000 followers and still increasing Chai two attention seeking igbo bitches[/s]
another attention seeking yeruba b1tch

9 Likes

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by kingdenny(m): 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
chaiiii timaya you fall my hand , he who the gods must kill, dem dey make am go mad first, see the kind lady u go involve yourself with, watch your career go down the drain bro

1 Like

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by scribble: 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hopeless hos.

Guys let's Bleep responsibly
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by VickyRotex(f): 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
Immature, Irresponsble people. Tryna gain cheap attention.

*Walks out of thread angrily. *

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided
undecided
angry
angry angry
angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by siegfried99(m): 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
Olosho.com grin
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by ManTiger(m): 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
I blame Timaya, he lack class.

Why fuxking glorified olosho all around?

3 kids for that matter. The pucci sef go don slack.

1 Like

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by ibkgab001: 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
GOD WILL DEAL WITH THE TWO OF THEM FOR WASTING MY DATA ON THIS TRASH
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by nerodenero: 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
Didn't our boyfriend Eti spend your 50k on me?
Pathetic anfani adugbo undecided

1 Like

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by joseph1832(m): 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
Truly, ashawo get different level!.
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by cococandy(f): 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
Whether she's a mother of 10 or not, if he raped her, he still committed a crime.
No blackwashing a victim of crime will make the perpetrator less guilty.
If he's guilty, let him pay for it. If not then the girl should be sanctioned for defamation of his character.

In case you people don't know, a full time prostitute can still be raped as long she said no to the sex. Nobody deserves to be raped because of their lifestyle.

Let timaya open up and clear his name.

8 Likes

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by mrpatozky(m): 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
Choiiiiii... I dey dull o.... Why I no collect... cry
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Deejavuu(f): 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
Jisos!!!! shocked shocked shocked

See how low Timaya stooped.. chaii . See shots fired

Industry puccy shocked lipsrsealed
sings like she's gat diick in her mouth shocked sad
She needs a douche cry sad

I'm done mhan! How razz...

Rachet old mamas be disgracing themselves on IG. Shame!!
Timaya gbese rè. embarassed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tell her it is Ghana must go not galamustgo,but why wld grown women be disgracing womanhood #not my biz tho#

5 Likes

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by bigass123(m): 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ma Guy... Ur system is reacting to orijin bitters.. Abeg next time try palmy grin
Cadamlk:
Kai!! Timaya dissapoint me.Na dis kain dirty whorwhor Ayamgba wen don take bleaching cream commot the remaining honor for her body he go dey nack?Which kain konji hol you reach so?Even that ur Ukwu for ur video nor attract you.Abeg Timaya,appreciate our home girls.
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by denedene(m): 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
when two fugly girls quarrel that's seriously not my business angry but timaya u slept with this woman? you just embarrassed all your beautiful female fans undecided

1 Like

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by mrpatozky(m): 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
ManTiger:
I blame Timaya, he lack class.

Why fuxking glorified olosho all around?

3 kids for that matter. The pucci sef go don slack.

Olosho pussy dey slack?? ?.... If I hear say e no tight loool grin
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by BarrElChapo(m): 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
funmijoyb:
rape case has made sister from 250 followers to close to 6000 followers and still increasing Chai two attention seeking igbo bitches

Wetin concern Igbo here... No be yoruba hoes sabi fight over bobo like say na plate of amala ni grin
funmijoyb:

Wetin concern Igbo here... No be yoruba hoes sabi fight over bobo like say na plate of amala ni

8 Likes

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
A very classic reasonable lady wud stay away from nigerian male artistes they can deep their stuff into anytin thing so far it has an opening
Their news with d kind of girls they roll wiv always beat everyones imagination like wtf!!!!! angry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match / Mr. Ibu Celebrates His Wife, Stella Maris Okafor's Birthday With Makeup Photos / Uche Maduagwu: Stop Hating On My Red Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.