Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) (57563 Views)

Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) / Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape / Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by tuzle(m): 12:36am On Jul 29, 2015
funmijoyb:
rape case has made sister from 250 followers to close to 6000 followers and still increasing Chai two attention seeking igbo bitches
y bring igbo into this. You dey fine trouble o
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by NemzySeries(m): 12:37am On Jul 29, 2015
Na wa Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo.....naija babes dey overwhelming. Dis ashewo spirit rili dey deir body Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo.....so sum1's daughter will gada money as runs babe & den travel out & b doing olosho work in US den cum back only to b forming vegetarian grin

1 Like

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by 190theclown: 12:38am On Jul 29, 2015
page she set up for timaya has been disabled

on flip side naija girls sha undecided

1 Like

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by funmijoyb(f): 12:39am On Jul 29, 2015
tuzle:
y bring igbo into this. You dey fine trouble o
To Call a spade a spade r d two gals not igbo? Y r u angry abt?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Shymm3x: 12:41am On Jul 29, 2015
Nyggahs just took all kinds of ratchetness to instagram - they should've never given black folks social media. grin

I like the cat-fight though - comic relief.

Chics just don't know how to hold their tongues when it comes to who's beating who, and whose pum got run over by everyone and his dad. grin

But these biitches can't spell for shiit - they both need an education.

2 Likes

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by LyfeJennings(m): 12:42am On Jul 29, 2015
See as dem drag my nigga 4 the matter.
Eti, what have U done
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 29, 2015
LyfeJennings:
See as dem drag my nigga 4 the matter.
Eti, what have U done
Exactly wat they av just said u berra talk to ur nigga well before he begin dey treat life threaten issues o sad
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by LyfeJennings(m): 12:47am On Jul 29, 2015
halfrica:

Exactly wat they av just said u berra talk to ur nigga well before he begin dey treat life threaten issues o sad

Hol up
Hol up
Hol up
That gee is just a brov I met on the street. We not brothers. Na him life o. Na as e please am e live am
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by NovusHomo(m): 12:47am On Jul 29, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

I believe the "industry pucci" is Nigerian,while missshawlyn is Naija/Americano.

Well then, its GHETTOfantabulous! grin
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by davidque007(m): 12:50am On Jul 29, 2015
Both ladies are a disgrace to women. They give women a very bad name. What a show of shame

1 Like

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 29, 2015
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by zudozz: 12:57am On Jul 29, 2015
so timaya slept with mother of 3!!!!!!!!
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by oludollar(m): 1:04am On Jul 29, 2015
Like serzly dis crazy...I guess dey r both doin d same thing..bitches everywhr.
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 29, 2015
AND WERE IS THAT TRAPQ WHO ACCUSE ME OF SIDING TIMAYA!!
YOU SEE YOUR LIFE!!! angry

1 Like

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by tuzle(m): 1:20am On Jul 29, 2015
funmijoyb:

because u brought igbo into these. How did you even know they are igbo's or even nigerian becos there is nothing in there name's that suggest that. And correction i am not/never angry

1 Like

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by MRKELS1983(m): 1:23am On Jul 29, 2015
funmijoyb:
rape case has made sister from 250 followers to close to 6000 followers and still increasing Chai two attention seeking igbo bitches
. Your grandmum's an igbo bi*ch
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by fejicruz(m): 1:32am On Jul 29, 2015
I can see that this woman of easy virtue is seeking for fame by all means. She should please do me a favor and gerrarrahere mehn.

1 Like

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Maximus85(m): 2:10am On Jul 29, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Guys, come see the disgrace I just found on Instagram. After the cut continues the very nasty, very vulgar, exposing exchange of words that happened today on IG between Shella B who we already know and another woman named Miss Lawlyn.

These two women disgraced themselves so bad over who has f*cked who, whose money was spent on a man and all worth not. They even dragged Davido's HKN crew members into their mess and along the line, revealed that the woman that accused Timaya of rape is actually a mum of three. The drama continues after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/so-lady-that-accused-timaya-of-raping.html

Abeg ooo, wetin be GALAMOSTGO?
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Ahmeduana(m): 2:38am On Jul 29, 2015
onomeglo:
Shameless mad woman
OR MAD WOMEN?
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by eobasi(m): 2:54am On Jul 29, 2015
Two fools....ain been shameful 4 abit!! Yah beta better change..cox all yuh showin is ya ugly asses in public..ain nice atall!!![color=#770077][/color]
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by hugobuzz(m): 3:28am On Jul 29, 2015
funmijoyb:

Funmi, na ya mama actually be the industry pvssy. and she is yoruba by tribe. she was fvcked by the HKN gang and produced a mistake like u. But let's call a spade a spade. do u know who ur daddy is??

5 Likes

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by hugobuzz(m): 3:29am On Jul 29, 2015
hugobuzz:

Funmi, na ya mama actually be the industry pussy. and she is yoruba by tribe. she was fvked by the HKN gang and produced a mistake like u. But let's call a spade a spade. do u know who ur daddy is??
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Neemcie(f): 3:35am On Jul 29, 2015
Both of 'em have Very poor grammar
And lame comebacks
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by deb(m): 3:37am On Jul 29, 2015
No wonder naija guys dey prefer come home to choose wife.

Now I dey fear our women wey wan come home com marry our innocent hardworking naija working class.

1 Like

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by princejk: 4:12am On Jul 29, 2015
Haba
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by eddyland: 4:28am On Jul 29, 2015
funmijoyb:

shut the fvck up! And who told u that Sheila B is Ibo? Where did u knw Sheila B from that u jst concluded she is Ibo. And now u still want to justify ur useless prejudiced claims and ego here to show ur hatred for other tribe and ur bigotry nature . Please get back to the hole where u ar coming from let me concentrate and read comments pertaining the topic of discussion.
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by MrCork: 4:29am On Jul 29, 2015
ladyF:

I will check and revert grin

....sweery I ain't gots all day...quik question..plis do u hav nyansh? undecided
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Tushkid74(m): 4:51am On Jul 29, 2015
Who's this attention-starved nonentity. LOL.See how her lips look like she had a run-in with Floyd Mayweather.
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Ewuro4: 5:04am On Jul 29, 2015
Those knives and bômbś emoticons though shocked shocked grin
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by chichriso: 5:08am On Jul 29, 2015
she has a big brain problem
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by papin5: 6:01am On Jul 29, 2015
I title this "The American Dream vs The Nigerian Dream" let the good ladies continue to be gud and d oloshos shud follow queue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help / Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) / New Bikini Photos Of Agbani Darego

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.