Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR (51381 Views)

Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters / Bala Mohammed, Reuben Abati, Obanikoro, FFK & Bashir At EFCC Detention Cell / Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by ALISMILE(m): 11:09am On Jul 29, 2015
porka:

[size=13pt]
To deliver by noisemaking?

Just propaganda, and you are happy?

Things are getting out of hands with Nigerians.[/size]
why can't u even wait for 3months b4 u start sscreaming propaganda out of ur lungs, SanTanoid? U expect d gov to go to sleep?
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by tomakint: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Infact that rubbish vote of confidence got me thinking how missed up these people are.
My dear sister you can say that again.......infact I am still laughing on that unfortunate 'Vote of Confidence' grin cheesy
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by omarky(m): 11:24am On Jul 29, 2015
koboko69:
Like thief husband like armed robber wife. Thank God Sarakiri the PDP'S mole quickly revealed his true color. IN the next coming days he will be clearly shown how over ambition kills, and he can port back to PDP if he is not handcuffed for participating in forgery of senate standing rules

Any TANoid that thinks Baba trusts ATIKU more than TINUBU should check his brain. Tinubu have been a great politician void of PDP stains, or political prostituting unlike ambitious Atiku

Tick Tock, Tick Tock......we shall see who wins at last

ANY WAILING WAILER THAT MISQUOTES ME or QUOTES ME ANYHOW......... WILL DIE OF WAILING!!!!

sahara reporters: tanoids headache since 1806! See how they wailers will defend Saraki's wife an APC member. confused lots@@

ANY WAILING WAILER THAT MISQUOTES ME or QUOTES ME ANYHOW......... WILL DIE OF WAILING!!!!....... This very part got mie cracking real hard.
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by gbishman: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2015
I hope now that the NASS crisis has been resolved this case won't be swept under the rug, because the whole world is watching Nigeria's double standard and witch hunt episodes
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by petecoolboy: 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
I don't believe all these that Saharareporters are saying here. The EFCC can't divulge any information out until it has proved someone guilty or otherwise. This report that she was "UNPREPARED FOR THEIR QUESTIONS" just didn't go down well with me though.
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by cana882(m): 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
ALISMILE:
because of many minds like urs our dear country is crawling! U jus quoted Socrates out context! Socrates quote cannot be applied in d general term! Am in Kwara State and for Gods sake dis pple are still milking d state dry and critics like u wants d gov to turn its face to d oda side! I think PMB shud jus close his eyes and do his job, because no mata wat he does pple who ve below average minds will definitely criticise!Becos D easiest tin in life is to criticise! If he acts they will criticise and if he doesn't they will criticise even more!
hw many people they probed have returned the money they stole; and if they have, what have the new govt used it for?? U can't leave what your suppose to be doing and start chasing shadows cos at the end, we know the people who stole are not going to jail.. so y don't above average minds like you tell the president to focus on the current thieves in office and plan with what he has already to end this suffering.. oh! And I'm not criticising, I'm just saying he should forget who has stolen and focus on who is still stealing... u really lack understanding
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by lukumanbabatund: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
how do people know all these information? is EFCC now giving out classified info? is there now a loophole in 'EFCC'?
Toyin saraki interview with BBC did you miss the interview concerning Toyin saraki #maternalhealth
watch it here
https://www.facebook.com/ToyinSaraki/videos/902632429753970/
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
Our Beloved JJ okocha 1billion naira wake up one morning wear better nike trainers disappear! On a serious basis the Sarajis ha me go ncha
Ephemmm:

Okocha cannot forgive that man, honestly.
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by lukumanbabatund: 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
Toyin Saraki, who has been a fierce advocate for #BringBackOurGirls.

http://www.msnbc.com/ronan-farrow-daily/watch/nigeria-free-of-ebola--but-not-boko-haram--345867843920
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
MaximusMeridius:

I don't know how the legal system works here in terms of trial by jury, but In systems where cases are heard before a jury the defense could argue that it is impossible to get a fair trial because the prosecution has tainted the jury pool by the public staements. Which is why institutions like the public prosecutor and the investigators need to be guarded about their public statement.

Lets not forget people who have stolen public money can afford the best lawyers. The best lawyers and not the ones working for the government. So you are going to come up against the best lawyers and you start shooting yourself in the foot before the case has even started? The worst thing that can happen like I said earlier is if cases of theft are lost in court because the EFCC did not follow due process or tainted the process and where does that leave us and our quest to prosecute looters of public funds?
Nigeria doesn't operate a trial by jury system. So it's up to the judge to be a trier of the facts, and either discharge and acquit or sentence the defendant to a prison term.

The EFCC lawyers have mostly been successful in obtaining convictions for small-time offenders.
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by saliukadri: 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Is Saharareporter really privy of this information they claim? Cos i don't think that information is yet of public consumption. I just see this current efcc invitation as the handwork of some individuals who are envious of the achievements of the saraki family. Else why now when the husband became senate president? Especially as they see the wife has also become a renowned activist openly challenging child marriage and promoting girl child education: http://www.theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2014/may/08/boko-haram-nigeria-girls

Toyin Saraki is one of Africa's most prominent voices in the fight against infant mortality: http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/05/31/toyin.saraki.nigeria.newborn/

She also clamor for the transforming social determinants for maternal, newborn and child health: http://www.magonlinelibrary.com/doi/10.12968/ajmw.2015.9.3.94

She as well had been a fierce advocate for #BringBackOurGirls: http://www.msnbc.com/ronan-farrow-daily/watch/nigeria-free-of-ebola--but-not-boko-haram--345867843920

Her passion for all these was revealed by her when she wrote the article that after her own harrowing experience whilst giving birth in Nigeria, she dedicated her life to maternal, newborn and child health. Having tragically lost one of her twin babies during childbirth and then had to fight for the survival of the other: http://www.mmm-online.com/education/cutting-through-the-fog-how-clear-communication-can-save-lives/article/379027/

It won't really be surprising to me if finally it was revealed that those that believed she stole the show away from them are behind this noisome ballgame.
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by lukumanbabatund: 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
The Wellbeing Foundation Africa (WBFA) Founder-President, Toyin Saraki was recognised for her global advocacy in the advancement of maternal, newborn and child health at the Medical Marketing & Media Awards
http://www.bellanaija.com/2014/10/13/toyin-saraki-of-wellbeing-foundation-wins-medical-marketing-media-awards-platinum-award-for-outstanding-contribution-to-global-health/
read more
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by lukumanbabatund: 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
Education is a significant barrier to health in developing countries.
This includes both formal education in schools, and an informal
community-wide education in personal health. Many communities lack
access to valuable health information that could save their lives.
Educating men, women and the wider community in developing countries
about their health empowers them to make life-saving decisions regarding
healthcare. After all, you cannot reach a hand out for the help you
need if you do not know what it is.
This is what Mrs Toyin Saraki stands for and what she does to make Nigeria better.. stop criticizing her
http://www.mmm-online.com/education/cutting-through-the-fog-how-clear-communication-can-save-lives/article/379027/
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by Mentcee(m): 7:58am On Jul 30, 2015
joe4christ:

You sure are deranged. Seek help before it becomes too late...
An ediot like you who lacks respect for his father will see nothing wrong in calling someone old enough to be your dad/grand dad "A Bastard."
You cursed mofo!
castrated fool. Mental slave son of a bastard.
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by pafegs(m): 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
cana882:
PMB I'm a great fan bt, please according to a great man;

It is not PMB. As a fan, you should know that he will never go that path of dishonor. It is EFCC and the petitioners. Please if the Law goes after criminals, lets be happy. If Justice will bring loots back to our treasury, so be it. This quote might not be applicable in every situation. If you follow news very well, you should know that the country is not focusing it's energy in this area as you are insinuating.
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by cana882(m): 12:19am On Aug 01, 2015
pafegs:

It is not PMB. As a fan, you should know that he will never go that path of dishonor. It is EFCC and the petitioners. Please if the Law goes after criminals, lets be happy. If Justice will bring loots back to our treasury, so be it. This quote might not be applicable in every situation. If you follow news very well, you should know that the country is not focusing it's energy in this area as you are insinuating.
true
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by lordmassac(m): 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy see question.

Saraki no try. Each time I visit Kwara, I just SMH. So sad. And he's a Godfather to the current Governor(AbdulFatai) so obviously, we're in same spoilt hands.

We really need prayers. Serious prayers.
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by TijaniAbu: 8:39am On Nov 06, 2015
koboko69:
SaharaReporters has learned from sources within the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) that Toyin Saraki, the wife to Senate President Bukola Saraki, arrived at the EFCC “totally unprepared” for the questions interrogators were asking.

Senator Saraki and his wife have been the subject of intense pressure over documents which reveal they have been stealing and laundering money from Kwara State and various financial institutions for decades. These documents also reveal that Mrs. Saraki has played a significant role in assisting to launder these funds.

Mrs. Saraki was accompanied by an entourage of politicians and supporters as she arrived at the EFCC headquarters in Abuja. Included in her entourage was founder of the Anti-Corruption Network, now Senator, Dino Melaye who has been criticized in recent weeks for flaunting his wealth on social media.

SaharaReporters reported earlier today that Mrs. Saraki arrived two hours late for her appointment. According to a senior agent at the EFCC Mrs. Saraki tried to intimidate the EFCC officials with melodrama and members of her entourage.

The EFCC successfully separated Mrs. Saraki from members of her entourage in order to effectively interrogate her in private, according to an investigator. This same EFCC investigator said that separating her was important because she was no longer able to distract officials.

He also told SaharaReporters that Mrs. Saraki was “thoroughly overwhelmed” by the knowledge of the investigators’ of her criminal acts linked to the laundering of stolen Kwara State funds and misappropriation of bank loans.

The EFCC investigator added that Mrs. Saraki “left shocked after seven hours of interrogation.”

She is due to return to the EFCC for further questioning on Wednesday at 10am.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/28/toyin-saraki-arrives-efcc-unprepared-leaves-shocked-how-much-they-know

Let us bear witness to truth and not to propaganda. Time too bears witness.

The malicious invitation of the innocent Mrs Toyin Saraki by the Buhari administration's EFCC is the defining disgrace of Buhari's political and dictatorial harassment and Lamorde's criminal impunity.

Under Buhari's watch by EFCC that cannot produce their false petitioner.

Fake anti-corruption war, fake neutral Buhari simply and shockingly attacked the Senate President's wife as his first attempt to dislodge Saraki. Lucky for Saraki that his christian wife uprightly survived EFCC impunity where others less upright feigned illness and fled.

Irony of ironies, Buhari's wife Aisha is suddenly perambulating Nigeria on "health and wellbeing" initiative. So Buhari was attacking what he wanted his wife to copy? Mrs Saraki's Wellbeing Foundation.

Call a spade a spade, you cannot build by destroying. The attack on Mrs Saraki is the defining disgrace of dictatorship and vindictiveness. An abuse of public office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable / AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election / Photos Of A DPO Who Was Injured In Rivers During Today's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.