Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR (51332 Views)

Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters / Bala Mohammed, Reuben Abati, Obanikoro, FFK & Bashir At EFCC Detention Cell / Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by demio007: 7:10am On Jul 29, 2015
seriously i hate stories!!! tell us the amount she stole and publish it please. the interrogator has no name. please just take her to court and let the court proceeding starts. stop giving us stories of level of preparedness. Crazy country!!
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by jaybee3(m): 7:19am On Jul 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

You must be dreaming if you ever imagine this would lead to her been arraigned or detained!!! The presidency would never take that risk with her husband in total control of the senate

This is a new govt and they are making the right noises as far as fighting corruption is concerned

They got majority of their support because of their anti corruption promise so they know they have to deliver

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by Jaymaxxy(m): 7:19am On Jul 29, 2015
dexpee4life:
TINUBU in action
If u no fit impregnate ur wife, na Tinubu cause am!

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by igweamaka85(m): 7:28am On Jul 29, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by 83lagosroad(m): 7:29am On Jul 29, 2015
koboko69:
SaharaReporters has learned from sources within the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) that Toyin Saraki, the wife to Senate President Bukola Saraki, arrived at the EFCC “totally unprepared” for the questions interrogators were asking.

Senator Saraki and his wife have been the subject of intense pressure over documents which reveal they have been stealing and laundering money from Kwara State and various financial institutions for decades. These documents also reveal that Mrs. Saraki has played a significant role in assisting to launder these funds.

Mrs. Saraki was accompanied by an entourage of politicians and supporters as she arrived at the EFCC headquarters in Abuja. Included in her entourage was founder of the Anti-Corruption Network, now Senator, Dino Melaye who has been criticized in recent weeks for flaunting his wealth on social media.

SaharaReporters reported earlier today that Mrs. Saraki arrived two hours late for her appointment. According to a senior agent at the EFCC Mrs. Saraki tried to intimidate the EFCC officials with melodrama and members of her entourage.

The EFCC successfully separated Mrs. Saraki from members of her entourage in order to effectively interrogate her in private, according to an investigator. This same EFCC investigator said that separating her was important because she was no longer able to distract officials.

He also told SaharaReporters that Mrs. Saraki was “thoroughly overwhelmed” by the knowledge of the investigators’ of her criminal acts linked to the laundering of stolen Kwara State funds and misappropriation of bank loans.

The EFCC investigator added that Mrs. Saraki “left shocked after seven hours of interrogation.”

She is due to return to the EFCC for further questioning on Wednesday at 10am.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/28/toyin-saraki-arrives-efcc-unprepared-leaves-shocked-how-much-they-know

this is what happens when you make money and you dont build peoppe with the money. you just stack the money somewhere ffor govt to collect. baba saraki made men who naturally he doesnt know. help others in need not neccesarily from your state, town or religion.
moreso life is such a funny entity
you labour to be educated............find it difficult to get good job (nigerian youths)
you get a good job...............find it difficult to get paid (a case od osun state)
you struggle to make ends meets and god crowns ur effort with successess........people starts carrying rumour about ur weatlh
lets even say you work in govt. and even steals the funds .......armed rubbers and efccc wont allow you rest
you just get sick one day and ure diagonised of cancer.......you just die just like that
now tell me does it really work keeping ,stealing what you wount need?
so VANITY alllll but non
and tthe bible puts it thus " the fool piles up wealth and knows not who will inherit it"

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by Burshh: 7:33am On Jul 29, 2015
stonecoldcafe:
Nor be them invite Jay-z that time?
They did not invite Jay Z. Jay z came to Nigeria and hence Kwara State as a UN ambassador for UN related stuffs.
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by anyimontana(m): 7:48am On Jul 29, 2015
koboko69:
SaharaReporters has learned from sources within the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) that Toyin Saraki, the wife to Senate President Bukola Saraki, arrived at the EFCC “totally unprepared” for the questions interrogators were asking.

Senator Saraki and his wife have been the subject of intense pressure over documents which reveal they have been stealing and laundering money from Kwara State and various financial institutions for decades. These documents also reveal that Mrs. Saraki has played a significant role in assisting to launder these funds.

Mrs. Saraki was accompanied by an entourage of politicians and supporters as she arrived at the EFCC headquarters in Abuja. Included in her entourage was founder of the Anti-Corruption Network, now Senator, Dino Melaye who has been criticized in recent weeks for flaunting his wealth on social media.

SaharaReporters reported earlier today that Mrs. Saraki arrived two hours late for her appointment. According to a senior agent at the EFCC Mrs. Saraki tried to intimidate the EFCC officials with melodrama and members of her entourage.

The EFCC successfully separated Mrs. Saraki from members of her entourage in order to effectively interrogate her in private, according to an investigator. This same EFCC investigator said that separating her was important because she was no longer able to distract officials.

He also told SaharaReporters that Mrs. Saraki was “thoroughly overwhelmed” by the knowledge of the investigators’ of her criminal acts linked to the laundering of stolen Kwara State funds and misappropriation of bank loans.

The EFCC investigator added that Mrs. Saraki “left shocked after seven hours of interrogation.”

She is due to return to the EFCC for further questioning on Wednesday at 10am.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/28/toyin-saraki-arrives-efcc-unprepared-leaves-shocked-how-much-they-know
government of witchhunt...only ppl looked into r ppl that wrong apc n dullhari..anyways,I wish they will remember t.a orji former governor n his son and infact his entire fmly,..
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by oote: 7:57am On Jul 29, 2015
raumdeuter:
[size=13pt]Kirikiri calling
The Senate President would be coming for his conjugal visit there[/size]

Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by porka: 8:08am On Jul 29, 2015
jaybee3:

This is a new govt and they are making the right noises as far as fighting corruption is concerned

They got majority of their support because of their anti corruption promise so they know they have to deliver
[size=13pt]
To deliver by noisemaking?

Just propaganda, and you are happy?

Things are getting out of hands with Nigerians.[/size]
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by goodgate: 8:16am On Jul 29, 2015
efilefun:
Sorry to say but you lack common sense, who gives a fcvk which party they belong to as long as she faces the law, meanwhile she's been quizzed on funds stollen when her husband was the governor under that torn umbrella party...
Truthfully, that guy is the most IDIOTIC being on this forum, i pity his children and wife.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by Fourwinds: 8:17am On Jul 29, 2015
Mentcee:
The truth is that Apc is dead. Somehow, this is not agreeable to many but pls remember this post in the next 2 and half years. Buhari will implode his party and this nation and the military will take over. Pls give me the credit at the right time. Pls do. Bastard Daura President.
don't worry. By 2019 u will be back from ur unconscious state. But make sure while u are unconscious, u take medication
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by jaybee3(m): 8:23am On Jul 29, 2015
porka:

[size=13pt]
To deliver by noisemaking?

Just propaganda, and you are happy?

Things are getting out of hands with Nigerians.[/size]

They are barely 3 months into the administration so stop being a doubting thomas
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:25am On Jul 29, 2015
tomakint:
By the time EFCC is through with her, she would have waxed 7 Albums of Confessions........meanwhile her embattled husband is scheming hard for one unfortunate 'Vote of Confidence' in the Senate that will not save him. I dey laff ooooo

Infact that rubbish vote of confidence got me thinking how missed up these people are.
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by porka: 8:28am On Jul 29, 2015
sapientia:
The way Nigeria system works dey tire me most times..

You are already releasing statements while investigation and interrogation is still going on..

By the way, 7 hours and she is coming back, what were you people asking even if it is one question per 30 minutes

Talk of incompetency..

Question her.. if she is guilty.. shut up and prosecute her

[size=13pt]That's their best programming method. Mass mind control is what they know how best to do.

The woman will go to Kwara back in coming days/weeks and would be welcomed by thousands of worshippers at the airport like Sule Lamido.

Then the EFCC will jump on the next available unfortunate political opponent of the dullard. Doing that every 1 or 2 months will keep their own (APC) worshippers busy, forgetting that they have not eaten, but with the assurance that Winners Chapel will distribute cups of rice in Oshogbo next Sunday.

And then a 4 year tenure would be over. They will bring out another gimmick to hoodwink them. And the circle continues indefinitely[/size].
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by watzisname: 8:28am On Jul 29, 2015
grin shocked tongue

Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by porka: 8:31am On Jul 29, 2015
jaybee3:

They are barely 3 months into the administration so stop being a doubting thomas

[size=13pt]
Doubting Thomas ko, unbelieving Peter ni.

How many months/years of 'noisemaking' are you preparing for really?[/size]
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by Neplusultra(f): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2015
The last of It won't be heard as it'll be swept under the rug undecided
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by jaybee3(m): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2015
porka:

[size=13pt]
Doubting Thomas ko, unbelieving Peter ni.

How many months/years of 'noisemaking' are you preparing for really?[/size]

I expect them to start delivering after the first quarter of their administration
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by lordmassac(m): 9:13am On Jul 29, 2015
VickyRotex:
Chooooiii EFCC is working ooo cheesy

That woman looks too innocent to be a criminal. Well, e no dey show for face.

They really milked my State dry cry cry cry

"""Lord return the years the locust, cankerworm, caterpillar, palmerworm, has eaten""". sad

Come o, @VickyRotex how u take come from my state.

That guy saraki and his puppet really put the progress of Kwara to a Halt.
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by incredibleace(m): 9:21am On Jul 29, 2015
If you love this government,hit like.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:24am On Jul 29, 2015
Mentcee:
The truth is that Apc is dead. Somehow, this is not agreeable to many but pls remember this post in the next 2 and half years. Buhari will implode his party and this nation and the military will take over. Pls give me the credit at the right time. Pls do. Bastard Daura President.
ROFLMAO

If GEJ's idiocy didn't destroy Nigeria, trust me, you and your fellow citizens are now in firm hands.
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by aykayie: 9:24am On Jul 29, 2015
My question is why would one man want to be the vice president, Senate president, speaker house of rep. and yet we are talking about change and fighting against corruption. Is godfatherism not a bye-product of corruption? Was his father the founder of nigeria or was he the one who fought for our independence? No.. then nigeria should not be answerable to him or neither dance to his tune of music.
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by 4stylz: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2015
defemidefemi:
EFCC motto under PMB "keep Nigeria clean"

Strory; they will sweep you first before politicians will go to jail.. How do you think it's even possible? You think they don't have means of hiding any traces.Inviting saraki's wife is just based on petition; no evidence yet to show any money went missing
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by Ephemmm: 10:03am On Jul 29, 2015
Chosen1984:
EFCC should dig deeper into the disappeared funds from Societe General Bank. This Sarakis wound Nigerians cash in that bank ooo

Okocha cannot forgive that man, honestly.
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by Ephemmm: 10:05am On Jul 29, 2015
securi:
Good news but enough of this playing to the gallery. Gather your info quietly, prosecute and establish your case before media celebration.
Anyway, when are they inviting Judith Amaechi, Bimbola Fashola, Ahjia kwakwanso, Bisi Fayemi, etc, abi their husbands no dey thief?
It will be an insult to Nigerians, if known thieves can be all over news calling others thieves just because they belong to President's camp. So, search all the thieves out (at National, State and LG levels) and prosecute them all, that's what we want. Operation know the big thieves in your constituency and not the thieves in PDP.

You can now see the reason why Otueke man is a failure.
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by VickyRotex(f): 10:08am On Jul 29, 2015
lordmassac:

Come o, @VickyRotex how u take come from my state.

That guy saraki and his puppet really put the progress of Kwara to a Halt.

cheesy see question.

Saraki no try. Each time I visit Kwara, I just SMH. So sad. And he's a Godfather to the current Governor(AbdulFatai) so obviously, we're in same spoilt hands.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by Jesusloveyou: 10:36am On Jul 29, 2015
defemidefemi:
EFCC motto under PMB "keep Nigeria clean"
efcc motto under their clueless corrupt hero ''take cover''

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by Appleyard(m): 10:41am On Jul 29, 2015
koboko69:
Like thief husband like armed robber wife. Thank God Sarakiri the PDP'S mole quickly revealed his true color. IN the next coming days he will be clearly shown how over ambition kills, and he can port back to PDP if he is not handcuffed for participating in forgery of senate standing rules

Any TANoid that thinks Baba trusts ATIKU more than TINUBU should check his brain. Tinubu have been a great politician void of PDP stains, or political prostituting unlike ambitious Atiku

Tick Tock, Tick Tock......we shall see who wins at last

ANY WAILING WAILER THAT MISQUOTES ME or QUOTES ME ANYHOW......... WILL DIE OF WAILING!!!!

sahara reporters: tanoids headache since 1806! See how they wailers will defend Saraki's wife an APC member. confused lots@@

What else do you expect from a bunch of clowns whose only thematic posture is to freelance in the wake of Bob Marley's song "the wailers."

So-called baba-go-slow is doing one of the major things we voted him him to do; tackle corruption and do awasy with the wastage and financial recklessness that was the hallmark of the defunt TaNoid drunkards administration. And since the political and tribal sentimentalists, half breeded taNoids don't like the wind of change, as they are use to ministers spending billions for chartering private Jets and hiding from 'Satan' in bullet proof cars, they are free to abandone the project Nigeria (what the fools called the zoo), and jump into the nearest lagoon. Otherwise, i don't see what is still keeping them in it.

Oh, wait! I think i know now; The unpatriotic taNoids and tribalistic idiots are still feeding Fat from the 'zoo'. So, in reality, who are the zoo now?

Pathetic wailers!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by ALISMILE(m): 10:55am On Jul 29, 2015
cana882:
PMB I'm a great fan bt, please according to a great man;
because of many minds like urs our dear country is crawling! U jus quoted Socrates out context! Socrates quote cannot be applied in d general term! Am in Kwara State and for Gods sake dis pple are still milking d state dry and critics like u wants d gov to turn its face to d oda side! I think PMB shud jus close his eyes and do his job, because no mata wat he does pple who ve below average minds will definitely criticise!Becos D easiest tin in life is to criticise! If he acts they will criticise and if he doesn't they will criticise even more!
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by ALISMILE(m): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2015
aykayie:
My question is why would one man want to be the vice president, Senate president, speaker house of rep. and yet we are talking about change and fighting against corruption. Is godfatherism not a bye-product of corruption? Was his father the founder of nigeria or was he the one who fought for our independence? No.. then nigeria should not be answerable to him or neither dance to his tune of music.
wat is ur point pls!
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by sokia: 11:08am On Jul 29, 2015
Dino meleye will paid deadly on his recently behavious lokoja people are waiting for u... We made u senator jst because of buhari even. Thought ur people reject u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) / Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable / Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.