Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War (55092 Views)

Nigerian Female Soldiers Back In The 60's (pictures) / Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) / Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by jiorhemen(m): 3:18am On Jul 29, 2015
Pictured below are gallant female soldiers who fought to keep Nigeria one during the civil war.

They are pictured here chatting with civil war veteran, and former Principal General Staff Officer of the Nigerian Army and Chief of Staff of 3 Marine Commando (3MCDO) during the civil war, Brigadier General Alabi-Isama.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by Courageous007(m): 3:19am On Jul 29, 2015
grin

MDY* I was wondering why guys rushes to FTC and usually dedicated it! So I woke up early this morning and made FTC to about 5 trends! So I'm dedicating it all to the messiah of this nation (Nigeria) PMB I wish you long life, wisdom and knowledge to lead us right no matter the criticism from your haters! God bless Nigeria God bless me! God bless NL.

141 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by SouthernBreeze(m): 3:20am On Jul 29, 2015
Very nice! Gallant females indeed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by azzima(m): 3:28am On Jul 29, 2015
My heroes!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by azzima(m): 3:29am On Jul 29, 2015
My Heroines!!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by jiorhemen(m): 3:36am On Jul 29, 2015
azzima:
My Heroines!!!!

Yes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by korel9: 3:37am On Jul 29, 2015
See them dey form G. I. Jane grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by bewla(m): 3:39am On Jul 29, 2015
which one i need to thank among them for me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by keffekul(f): 3:39am On Jul 29, 2015
see how huge they are......how i wish to be a soldier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by Blanc8(m): 3:41am On Jul 29, 2015
That's aunt Ijeoma there

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by Spymate: 3:41am On Jul 29, 2015
Did they actually fight or offered services to the fighters?

13 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by miky(m): 3:42am On Jul 29, 2015
They fought for the unity of NIGERIA and spilled their blood yet some suckers want to divide the country like that? be ready to spill your own blood

31 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by Blanc8(m): 3:42am On Jul 29, 2015
Spymate:

Dafuq Niqqa!!!

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by guttentag(m): 3:42am On Jul 29, 2015
this Simbi Soldiers didn't even smell civil war not to talk of fight, stop deceiving yourself

mainwhile, help me out with the question below

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by wiringdpt(m): 3:42am On Jul 29, 2015
No be IYA Elepo be that?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by KINGTELLER: 3:43am On Jul 29, 2015
These female soldiers no fit fight... their role is to warm the bed of the generals grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by mensdept: 3:44am On Jul 29, 2015
Spymate:
Abi?

miky:
They fought for the unity of NIGERIA and spilled their blood yet some suckers want to divide the country like that? be ready to spill your own blood

More like they fought to uphold the BRITISH colony, aka the zoo, in which morons are stealing money left and right, particular those who have more states and allocation and are tying bedsheets to go to Arabia

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by holicalpha(m): 3:45am On Jul 29, 2015
Great.

Females been making impact to the world positively

While Introvert has been Jobless

Shella B wants to suck some Cash off timaya.

Others are just jumping from one dick to another( Our Gain tho')

Females of this Generation are the worst in History.

Only few u can see with vision.

Shout out to Malala,Indira Gandhi, Eleanor Roosevelt,Cleopatra and our Women in Force.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by donklef(m): 3:45am On Jul 29, 2015
Happy for them
Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by dayo23(f): 3:50am On Jul 29, 2015
OrangeDream:
You see correct women..Why is my own generation so wrongly blessed with Indomie gurls na embarassed embarassed embarassed :-
gbam
Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by christinie(f): 3:51am On Jul 29, 2015
Strong Igbo ladies. #Igbo_hair_style

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:57am On Jul 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by Dacosa(m): 3:58am On Jul 29, 2015
My country Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by Nobody: 4:03am On Jul 29, 2015
undecided
Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by Nobody: 4:06am On Jul 29, 2015
Spymate:

all join... soldier must wack otherwise conji go disturb am for war

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by Holluwatarhyor(m): 4:17am On Jul 29, 2015
Make dem sha warn their loosed cadets,abi na we send dem join army wey dem dey harass civilians?
Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by honEmirate(m): 4:27am On Jul 29, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says / Wike, Tambuwal Lose Out As Akpabio Names Minority Leaders / Hundreds Sleep On Maiduguri Streets For Fear Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.