Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered (46326 Views)

Help! First Bank Is Charging Me Monthly Withdrawal Fee On My Savings Acct!! / Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by Dmayor7(m): 8:06am On Jun 03, 2016
please is paypal accepting nigerian mastercards now?

Because my mastercard is being rejected severally...
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by OA2(f): 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
legalwealth:

Came in somehow late but will attend to it. Thanks

Still expecting your call Sir
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
OA2:

Still expecting your call Sir

You must have been replied or you are still about to be called
if needed. Thanks
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
Dmayor7:
please is paypal accepting nigerian mastercards now?

Because my mastercard is being rejected severally...

Which card did you use and when did you try using it?
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by lifestyle1(m): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
legalwealth:

You must have been replied or you are still about to be called
if needed. Thanks

You stopped replying my messages leaving my PayPal limited for months after paying 20,000 and my fund stucked and business grounded.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
lifestyle1:

You stopped replying my messages leaving my PayPal limited for months after paying 20,000 and my fund stucked and business grounded.

Your case is not that well understood neither the motive of your plight understood.

We don't have any case of limited account and if paradventure we have any which is rare,
we find lasting solution to any plight forwarded to us officially.

Kindly tender your case officially and in the right way via info@ijamsolution.com. Thanks
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by Dmayor7(m): 12:16am On Jun 04, 2016
legalwealth:

Which card did you use and when did you try using it?

I tried using it today....

It is a UBA Debit MasterCard
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by akinz4: 3:39am On Jun 04, 2016
I will like to know if Nigerian paypal can receive payment from overseas company. As I am currently offering Transcription services to two overseas companies and the used only paypal as their payment processor! I need a way out to open paypal that can receive online payment without the use of IP address or proxy or socket or other hidden software. I would appreciate people's effort at helping me. I would prefer that the solution should be sent to my email: AKINZONLINE@GMAIL.COM
CONTACT PHONE: 08027404833
Many thanks to you all and God reward you abundantly as you offer suggestion.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 7:19am On Jun 04, 2016
Dmayor7:

I tried using it today....

It is a UBA Debit MasterCard

Alright!
Are you sure you had enough chargeable amount left on the card?
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by Dmayor7(m): 7:21am On Jun 04, 2016
legalwealth:

Alright!
Are you sure you had enough chargeable amount left on the card?

Yea of course
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 7:33am On Jun 04, 2016
Dmayor7:

Yea of course

Probably UBA has joined the likes of Diamond bank that stopped their cards from working online.

Try using another card of another bank! !!

1 Like

Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by wisehouse(m): 8:31am On Jun 04, 2016
@legalwealth morning sir, I recently changed my uae personal paypal account to a business account with my Nigeria business info. I did it as I needed to create a buy button for my church website. The process was successful and I have been using the account like before for several transaction.

What are some things I should watch out for or should be careful with.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 9:25am On Jun 04, 2016
wisehouse:
@legalwealth morning sir, I recently changed my uae personal paypal account to a business account with my Nigeria business info. I did it as I needed to create a buy button for my church website. The process was successful and I have been using the account like before for several transaction.

What are some things I should watch out for or should be careful with.

That is great!
Make sure the business name used is registered and you have its certificate.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by wisehouse(m): 10:20am On Jun 04, 2016
legalwealth:

That is great!
Make sure the business name used is registered and you have its certificate.
Thanks, unfortunately that will be by next year if God permits. I will just be watching. thanks

1 Like

Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
wisehouse:
Thanks, unfortunately that will be by next year if God permits. I will just be watching. thanks

You are welcome!
Alright! !!
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by Dmayor7(m): 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
legalwealth:

Probably UBA has joined the likes of Diamond bank that stopped their cards from working online.

Try using another card of another bank! !!

Yea..thanks for your replies..

1 Like

Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by lifestyle1(m): 6:14am On Jun 05, 2016
legalwealth:

Your case is not that well understood neither the motive of your plight understood.

We don't have any case of limited account and if paradventure we have any which is rare,
we find lasting solution to any plight forwarded to us officially.

Kindly tender your case officially and in the right way via info@ijamsolution.com. Thanks

In our last conversation you said we should solve it openly here on naira land but after posting my id you stopped replying.

I will give you the benefit of doubt and send a mail to you and see how it goes again.

Thanks.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by Bobxin: 8:54am On Jun 05, 2016
Bro. I appreciate the good work you're doing here. Opened a Nigerian paypal account and linked it to my Zenith Bank account using my ATM master card, can I receive money from US with this paypal account?
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by lordkay10(m): 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
Bobxin:
Bro. I appreciate the good work you're doing here. Opened a Nigerian paypal account and linked it to my Zenith Bank account using my ATM master card, can I receive money from US with this paypal account?
No! Nigeria PayPal account can only send, can't receive payments, except you're receiving a refund on a payment initially made via PayPal from your card
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
lifestyle1:

In our last conversation you said we should solve it openly here on naira land but after posting my id you stopped replying.

I will give you the benefit of doubt and send a mail to you and see how it goes again.

Thanks.

It's obvious you are not getting something right! !!
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
Dmayor7:

Yea..thanks for your replies..
Ok... You are welcome! !!
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
Bobxin:

You are welcome.
You cannot receive with the account but I have solution to that. Kindly contact me via info@ijamsolution.com for the solution.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by azeez4abiola: 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
hi, please how much will zenith bank charge me per $ for a PayPal transaction
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by Bobxin: 10:44am On Jun 06, 2016
legalwealth:

You are welcome.
You cannot receive with the account but I have solution to that. Kindly contact me via info@ijamsolution.com for the solution.

I have sent you a mail, please reply
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
Bobxin:

I have sent you a mail, please reply

You must have been replied! !!
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by Bobxin: 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
legalwealth:

You must have been replied! !!

no reply, I just resent my message. Can just give me the solution here please
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by Bobxin: 7:12am On Jun 08, 2016
lordkay10:

No! Nigeria PayPal account can only send, can't receive payments, except you're receiving a refund on a payment initially made via PayPal from your card

What if a friend in US HELPS ME TO OPEN A US PAYPAL ACCOUNT and gives me the registration details, can I receive money wit it here in Nigeria?
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by lordkay10(m): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2016
Bobxin:

What if a friend in US HELPS ME TO OPEN A US PAYPAL ACCOUNT and gives me the registration details, can I receive money wit it here in Nigeria?
He doesn't need to open one for you, u can open a US paypal from here with the right VPN but u need to be careful so you don't get limited, I can help you get a US phone number and VPN at a cost
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by Bobxin: 9:20am On Jun 08, 2016
lordkay10:

He doesn't need to open one for you, u can open a US paypal from here with the right VPN but u need to be careful so you don't get limited, I can help you get a US phone number and VPN at a cost

With this US paypal account you want to help me with, can I receive money from US and sell the paypal funds here in Nigeria?

Let's chat on WhatsApp with 07053181238
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 10:03am On Jun 08, 2016
Bobxin:
[/i]

[i]no reply, I just resent my message. Can just give me the solution here please

Your mail was actually seen and replied.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 10:16am On Jun 08, 2016
Bobxin:

With this US paypal account you want to help me with, can I receive money from US and sell the paypal funds here in Nigeria?

Let's chat on WhatsApp with 07053181238

Anyone you are signing any PayPal deal with on this thread of mine is at your own peril.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! / Innoson EFCC Arrest & The GTB Loan: "Innoson Stop Playing The Igbo Tribe Card" / Cash Swap: Nigerians React Over CBN Fresh Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.