Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 - Computers (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 (65860 Views)

Why You Need To Upgrade To Windows 10 Before 29th July / Note To Nigerians: Before You Upgrade To Windows 10 / See Ways To Prepare For Windows 10 Upgrade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by AKKKN: 9:14am On Sep 26, 2015
more of science and technology, check out www.knowlophy.com
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by ayobami52(m): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2015
herbaylove:
Hi guys, pls how can one get thiis windows 10 activated, I did a cleaan install
either you use kmspico or Microsoft tools....you can get the link through google search or first pages of this thread..
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by herbaylove(m): 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mykcool:
try reading through the thread, if you still cnt find a solution i'll advise you call out @moonraker , he helped me a lot

here too
https://www.nairaland.com/2176151/windows-10-thread/2
Tnx bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by onlinedailys: 9:11am On Oct 03, 2015
New Update - Windows 10 is a personal computer operating system released by Microsoft as part of the Windows NT family of operating systems.
Windows 10 is familiar and easy to use, with lots of similarities to Windows 7 including the Start menu. It starts up and resumes fast, has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and is designed to work with software and hardware you already have.

Click here to download Windows 10 32-bit version or 64-bit version free for pc, tablet and windows phone: http://www.onlinedailys.com/download-upgrade-windows-10-pc-wwwmicrosoftcom/
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by gorgeousnogo(f): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
Docjay487:

I seriously suspect something like a keylogger in it. If am to use windows EVER again... It should be windows7
if i'm downloading movies with my system after few minutes it will cut and sometimes the modem will cut with it..... please help me
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by JasonWattz(m): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hello Geeks, How do i get to install a permanent product key on enterprise?... The one used by the toolkit is warning i'v got less than 130 days left... what do i do?
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by gorgeousnogo(f): 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
MasterRahl:
Bro, you're on point.
if i'm downloading movies with my system after few minutes it will cut and sometimes the modem will cut with it..... please help me cry cry cry cry
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by gorgeousnogo(f): 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
emmyw:
Oga, i didn't lose any of my file,it just that am getting to learn some of the features now.
secondly, if you reserved the free download, microsoft will download it automatically to your pc, like mine, when i on my PC around 1:00am, then connected it to internet, i saw the notice at the right corner of my toolbars that Windows 10 is Downloading....... you just need to wait for it depending on how fast your network is, i have 3G in my area, so it took like 20-35 minutes to download,before downloading the updates and other steps.
if i'm downloading movies with my system after few minutes it will cut and sometimes the modem will cut with it..... please help me
PulseWeb:
Windows 10 is here. After nine months of public beta testing, the final version is rolling out to machines across the world. You can now upgrade to Windows 10 free of charge if you have Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 on your existing PC. While not every single machine will get the upgrade instantly, Microsoft is rolling out the install to millions of devices. All you have to do is register for the upgrade from the taskbar, and Microsoft will alert you once it's ready to be installed. See our guide for full Windows 10 upgrade instructions.

If you upgrade today you'll get a shiny new Start menu, built-in Xbox app with Xbox One game streaming, Cortana integration, a new Microsoft Edge browser, and a host of new built-in apps. Should you upgrade to Windows 10 or wait a little while?

[size=20pt]System Requirements[/size]

Processor: if i'm downloading movies with my system after few minutes it will cut and sometimes the modem will cut with it..... please help me
1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC

RAM:
1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit

Hard disk space:
16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS

Graphics card:
DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver

Display:
800x600

[size=20pt]Windows 10 might already be downloading on your Windows 7 and 8 PCs [/size]

Microsoft will start upgrading Windows 7 and Windows 8 machines to Windows 10. The software giant is preparing for this big release, at 12AM ET on July 29th (9PM PST on July 28th), by pre-loading the final version of Windows 10 on PCs eligible for the upgrade. A number of Windows 7 and Windows 8 users who have registered for the upgrade have started noticing that the full installer files for Windows 10 have been downloaded to C:\$windows.~BT as Microsoft gets ready for release.

Microsoft will unlock and activate the Windows 10 install at midnight tonight, allowing some Windows 7 and Windows 8 users to upgrade. Not everyone will get access to the Windows 10 upgrade initially, though. Microsoft is rolling the upgrade out gradually to compatible systems, and the company is creating a queue to distribute the update in waves. Windows 10 testers have already been testing the final bits and they will be the first to receive a Day One patch that Microsoft is developing. The software maker has also been rolling out daily hotfixes to existing testers, fixing issues just days and hours before the final release.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/7/29/9062375/microsoft-windows-10-download-upgrade
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by gorgeousnogo(f): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
[quote author=gorgeousnogo post=38670370][/quote] if i'm downloading movies with my system after few minutes it will cut and sometimes the modem will cut with it..... please help me cry cry cry
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by gorgeousnogo(f): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
viktor01:
Lol. Even d windows 7 wey I dey use no be genuine 1 na hm dem go bring windows 10 say mak we upgrade 4 free so dat dem go catch us.
Dis guys tink say because dem get money dat 1 mak dem smart pas u abi? Dem go see sumtin.
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by gorgeousnogo(f): 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
[quote author=gorgeousnogo post=38670370][/quote] if i'm downloading movies with my system after few minutes it will cut and sometimes the modem will cut with it..... please help me sad sad sad
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by Lexusgs430: 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
JasonWattz:
Hello Geeks, How do i get to install a permanent product key on enterprise?... The one used by the toolkit is warning i'v got less than 130 days left... what do i do?

Closer to the time, use toolkit to reactivate
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by emmyw(m): 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
gorgeousnogo:
when the modem is successfully installed, it won't and don't delete it after installing it.
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by JasonWattz(m): 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
okay?.. what if i do that now?
Lexusgs430:

Closer to the time, use toolkit to reactivate
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by Lexusgs430: 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
JasonWattz:
okay?.. what if i do that now?

You can, but you would only get 180 days. Hence, best to do closer or on expiration.
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by Miraclestar: 11:21am On Oct 09, 2015
Sorry to ask, but it requires a data connection right? and how big is the file? guess 3gb??
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by pharmtech: 8:42am On Oct 10, 2015
Pls how to install Windows 10 manually from usb flash
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by richymain(m): 10:37am On Oct 10, 2015
Im on windows 8.1 64bits,but d windows 10 upgrade app hasnt appeared on my taskbar. is dere a way i can upgrade to windows 10 manually? or is dere a website i can download and upgrade from? plss i really wud love to explore dis much talked abt windows 10

NB: my windows 8.1 is activated.
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by richymain(m): 10:50am On Oct 10, 2015
[quote author=okumbe post=37019302]Please help me out.
I upgraded to window 10 some few days back not up to a week, yesterday before i went to bed i used my HP DV6 PC, and nothing was wrong with it but this morning when i woke up i try putting ON my system as usual but the screen went blank and dim, i awaited thinking it was just taking time to boot but the problem persisted even now it's still the same, i have tried all i could like removing the battery and putting it ON again and hard hard starting as they bro! i just stumbled on dis now and dis is a familiar problem i had on my hp 8460p. have u fixed it nw? well d problem is from d memory(RAM). it is "fading" or nt in a good condition. all u need do is take off d battery,take off d back cover of ur laptop,locate d memory take it /them off. replace dem tightly,put bck d battery and den power on d system. If the problem still continues u just need to change the RAM.
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by phiszo(m): 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
richymain:
Im on windows 8.1 64bits,but d windows 10 upgrade app hasnt appeared on my taskbar. is dere a way i can upgrade to windows 10 manually? or is dere a website i can download and upgrade from? plss i really wud love to explore dis much talked abt windows 10

NB: my windows 8.1 is activated.
go to microsoft website and download the installer.
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
gorgeousnogo:
if i'm downloading movies with my system after few minutes it will cut and sometimes the modem will cut with it..... please help me cry cry cry cry
. Sorry for my late response. Final year project no allow make I login to NL. Well, there are so many factors that could contribute to your problem. And that includes:
Internet connectivity (poor network)
RAM size
Processor speed.
The settings on your browser.
So check any of the above listed factors and get back to me. Sorry for the late response once again.
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by slimmyjimmy(m): 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
Brainrex:
Been enjoying it since lastweek
HEY . HW DO I UPGRADE TO WIN 10
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by phiszo(m): 10:36am On Oct 28, 2015
slimmyjimmy:
HEY . HW DO I UPGRADE TO WIN 10
the info is on the first page
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by newspapers: 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
Its a very HEAVY File and i still prefer getting the original Installation CD (http://www.techsonite.com/download-windows-10-operating-system-upgrade-os/)

Also, you need a previous original windows system or OS (7, 8 or Vista) to Upgrade; not all these N200 CDs that floods the market!
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by YoungGame: 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by newspapers: 6:03am On Aug 15, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Difference Between China HP And Original HP? / Computer Professional Body In Nigeria / Sending Executable Files Through Gmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.