Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,855 members, 7,956,227 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

Random Snapshots Of Our Second Trip To China - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Random Snapshots Of Our Second Trip To China (659 Views)

Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone / South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) / Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Random Snapshots Of Our Second Trip To China by churific(m): 7:04am On Jul 29, 2015
Beautiful random snapshots of our second trip to China. We explored Guangzhou, Shanghai, Dongguan, Suzhou and Shenzhen. Check out some of our other stories and videos at www.Humoredin.com.

We also made a stop in Delhi, India for a few days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0gNoytZY8w

Re: Random Snapshots Of Our Second Trip To China by churific(m): 7:05am On Jul 29, 2015
I know this is not the best way to tell a story or summarize a trip but sometimes, I like to say "away with the norm" and just go completely random with my shots!
Re: Random Snapshots Of Our Second Trip To China by vague: 7:53am On Jul 29, 2015
Eeeeeh God! See lies o. U dey Ijebu chopping suya and zobo and now u wan for Shenzhen things kai
Re: Random Snapshots Of Our Second Trip To China by tdayof(m): 11:54am On Jul 29, 2015
Nice video.. Shanghai looks superb .

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Independent Immigranth / Tobacco-fueled Jets Take Off In South Africa (picture) / More Woes For Aero Contractors Airlines As Passengers Demand Refund.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.