Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. (43006 Views)

DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers / DIY Construction Of My House In PH. / The DIY Drawing Of My Floor Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by brabus(m): 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
Qc1:

The fix...extra six couches of blocks on added before P.O.P.

Baba, o ti pe gan o. It's seems you've forgotten the plan. First the design had only slab in the middle which is exactly the area decked. Then you'll remember you exploring the option of having a room in the roof to do your thing.

Good job all the way. Wishing you a prosperous new year 2016. More cement and mortar to your project.
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
brabus:

Baba, o ti pe gan o. It's seems you've forgotten the plan. First the design had only slab in the middle which is exactly the area decked. Then you'll remember you exploring the option of having a room in the roof to do your thing.

Good job all the way. Wishing you a prosperous new year 2016. More cement and mortar to your project.

^^^

I was only referring to main entrance only. I'm looking at the plan, I think you should have come up WITH THE IDEA to deck just this part (without the the 1st living room) so that the burglar won't break in from outside into the living room. Look at the first pic I tagged "the fix"

1 Like

Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by brabus(m): 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
Qc1:

^^^

I was only referring to main entrance only. I'm looking at the plan, I think you should have come up WITH THE IDEA to deck just this part so that the bugler won't break in from outside into the first living room. Look at the first pic I tagged "the fix"

Burglar wey go try you go down sign death warrant o. But I think you're very right. I thought the parapet will prevent such, I've forgotten there's still an access to the living room from the porch.

I've already taken note of that. Nice pop work in the hallway.
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
brabus:

Burglar wey go try you go down sign death warrant o. But I think you're very right. I thought the parapet will prevent such, I've forgotten there's still an access to the living room from the porch.

I've already taken note of that. Nice pop work in the hallway.

^^^

I'm hoping the extra 6 couches will help, what do you think?
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by brabus(m): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
Qc1:

^^^

I'm hoping the extra 6 couches will help, what do you think?

If the POP hasn't been done, the carpenter should get some strong 2 x 4 to redesign that space. I just discuss similar thing with another client 2 days ago. His thought is different. He said as an electrical engineer, a n.aked live wire won't be a bad idea in such area or barb wire. grin
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
brabus:

If the POP hasn't been done, the carpenter should get some strong 2 x 4 to redesign that space. I just discuss similar thing with another client 2 days ago. His thought is different. He said as an electrical engineer, a n.aked live wire won't be a bad idea in such area or barb wire. grin

Noted, I have already gave instructions to leave out the front pouch POP till I inspect it next month.
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
Anyone here can comment on muyesky steel doors?

https://www.nairaland.com/1410552/security-armored-doors-burglary-proofs/12

Thanks.
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by brabus(m): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
Qc1:

Noted, I have already gave instructions to leave out the front pouch POP till I inspect it next month.

Ha! The usual time. I've already saved the date. You know what I mean baba. My birthday is coming. Size 42 is my shoe. 15.5 my shirt.

Gbogbo Ikorodu Aga Omo Eluku mede. I believe Baba Afo still dey pop. Baba to jaye ju.
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
brabus:

Ha! The usual time. I've already saved the date. You know what I mean baba. My birthday is coming. Size 42 is my shoe. 15.5 my shirt.

Gbogbo Ikorodu Aga Omo Eluku mede. I believe Baba Afo still dey pop. Baba to jaye ju.

You're making enough money to get yourself a Bugatti as a present for your birthday, no need to turn Wasiu Ayinde here.

2 Likes

Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by brabus(m): 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Qc1:

You're making enough money to get yourself a Bugatti as present for your birthday, no need to turn Wasiu Ayinde here.

grin grin

Ok o! Maybe you want me to burst speaker before you go answer me. The only client that collect Xmas and my birthday from me.

Olowo get class na. As you don tag me Ayinde, I go give description for Nairaland o. Better settle me gently for corner.

Honestly, I missed all the good times we spent together.
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
@ EndiaSami

I'm about to get into what you're selling. I need a very rare quality though !
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
brabus:

grin grin

Ok o! Maybe you want me to burst speaker before you go answer me. The only client that collect Xmas and my birthday from me.

Olowo get class na. As you don tag me Ayinde, I go give description for Nairaland o. Better settle me gently for corner.

Honestly, I missed all the good times we spent together.

Mmmmmmmmmmm....... me too.
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by EndiaSami: 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
Qc1:
@ EndiaSami

I'm about to get into what you're selling. I need a very rare quality though !

@Qc1 cool
Exactly what u need bro, exactly what u need.....I gat this.
smiley Let's proceed....
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by smiley001(m): 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
Qc1:

You're making enough money to get yourself a Bugatti as a present for your birthday, no need to turn Wasiu Ayinde here.

For ur ffuture granite, stone dust and sharpp sand need Siir...we r very much available.
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by taolut: 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
Qc1:

^^^

He is currently working in Ibadan right now, I will let you know when he is available. I don't live in Naija but I can arrange it.

Thank you, that would be greatly appreciated. I also do not live in naija and mire reason I'm on the look out for neat and professional job, I also do not mind ur pop guy if that is ok.

Many thanks
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
smiley001:

For ur ffuture granite, stone dust and sharpp sand need Siir...we r very much available.

I'm sure you're a wonderful business person but I'm at the finishing stage. I will sure refer you to some friends.
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
EndiaSami:

@Qc1 cool
Exactly what u need bro, exactly what u need.....I gat this.
smiley Let's proceed....

I will like us to meet next month when I'm in naija. For you to know that I need, you really need to see the house.

Thanks.
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
taolut:

Thank you, that would be greatly appreciated. I also do not live in naija and mire reason I'm on the look out for neat and professional job, I also do not mind ur pop guy if that is ok.

Many thanks

If you are in the US/Canada then let me know when you're ready, I will hook you up. I'd rather do it this way so that dude doesn't overcharged you (sorry, it's a naija thing, they have the misconceptions that we pick money on the street).
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by taolut: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
Qc1:

If you are in the US/Canada then let me know when you're ready, I will hook you up. I'd rather do it this way so that dude doesn't overcharged you (sorry, it's a naija thing, they have the misconceptions that we pick money on the street).

I'm in the UK my brother and I am ready now, I understand what u mean by over charging abroad clients lol, that's why I get my mum to negotiate with them whilst I find the professionals I see are up to the standard that I want lol
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
taolut:

I'm in the UK my brother and I am ready now, I understand what u mean by over charging abroad clients lol, that's why I get my mum to negotiate with them whilst I find the professionals I see are up to the standard that I want lol

I have your email, I will forward it to him ASAP and you can let him deal with your mum.
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
taolut:

I have your email, I will forward it to him ASAP and you can let him deal with your mum.

BTW, my wife played your mum role for me.

1 Like

Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by abouzaid: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
Qc1:

please can i have the floor plan for this your mansion? you can just do a screen capture or snap it with your your phone.
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by smiley001(m): 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
Qc1:

I'm sure you're a wonderful business person but I'm at the finishing stage. I will sure refer you to some friends.

Thanks so much sir, we are looking forward to the recommendations.
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by EndiaSami: 8:50am On Dec 28, 2015
Qc1:

I will like us to meet next month when I'm in naija. For you to know that I need, you really need to see the house.

Thanks.
Okay sir.

Thanks
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
abouzaid:
please can i have the floor plan for this your mansion? you can just do a screen capture or snap it with your your phone.

Nope! Sorry.

1 Like

Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by twinskenny(m): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
Qc1:

Nope! Sorry.
weldone baba... Moving on nicely
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
EndiaSami:

Okay sir.

Thanks

Do you have a urinal and bidet (for the wifey) like this....

Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by EndiaSami: 7:22am On Dec 31, 2015
Qc1:

Do you have a urinal and bidet (for the wifey) like this....

Yes boss. smiley
Its a wall- hung concealed cistern WC with bidet( bidet mixer attached).
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
EndiaSami:

Yes boss. smiley
Its a wall- hung concealed cistern WC with bidet( bidet mixer attached).

^^^

Cool, now we're talking!
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
I met with Muyesky today for the bullet proof doors. Update pic coming soon.
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by EndiaSami: 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
Qc1:

Nice. Ma contact digits +2347036341294
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by smiley001(m): 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
Qc1:

Nicey Baba.

Welcome back home sir.

Make sure you achieve 1 or 2 goals on the project before going back sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House / Lagos Building Collapse: 3 Dead, 3 Rescued As Search Continues / Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.