Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,801 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

Nigerian Soldier Arrested After Shooting Indiscriminately In Damaturu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Arrested After Shooting Indiscriminately In Damaturu (24239 Views)

Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo / Nigerian Soldier Arrested After Shooting Indiscriminately In Damaturu / Soldiers Get Treated To A Buffet In Damaturu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Arrested After Shooting Indiscriminately In Damaturu by Tmaritas76(m): 8:45am On Jul 29, 2015
Happy trigger soldier
Re: Nigerian Soldier Arrested After Shooting Indiscriminately In Damaturu by hazyfm: 8:45am On Jul 29, 2015
engrtemmyy:
When it's time to shoot, these same soldiers go missing

Your DSTV, CCTV or intercom just stopped working? Contact me on 07035432286 or on BBM: 2B9BC38B and I'll have it fixed for you

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Arrested After Shooting Indiscriminately In Damaturu by sammyj: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2015
good for him.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Arrested After Shooting Indiscriminately In Damaturu by NoRetreat(m): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2015
The soldier should be taking to psychiatric hospital for medical check up. He might been in the war front for a while and went nut following series of staccato of different guns.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Arrested After Shooting Indiscriminately In Damaturu by sinkhole: 8:49am On Jul 29, 2015
Thank God they arrested him, his action may be due to stress or something else. A US soldier did similar thing in Afghan(or Iraq, Im not very sure) when he left their camp and went into the community just to start shooting people, many people actualy died in that case!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Arrested After Shooting Indiscriminately In Damaturu by kennyman2000(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2015
parts of the abuses obama talked about.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Arrested After Shooting Indiscriminately In Damaturu by Hawlahscho(m): 8:52am On Jul 29, 2015
wisefizz:
sad....
Teacher: What is Nigeria?
Student: A JOKE
Teacher: Correct! Clap for him

Don't make such error again.

GO AND SIN NO MORE. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Arrested After Shooting Indiscriminately In Damaturu by dayo23(f): 8:53am On Jul 29, 2015
grin grin
koladebrainiac:
na wa oooo

they should teach nigerian soldiers the rule of engagement with civilians.... pity nigerian soldiers are still living in the past.

this folks should be sent for psych evaluation
Re: Nigerian Soldier Arrested After Shooting Indiscriminately In Damaturu by igweamaka85(m): 8:57am On Jul 29, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Nigerian Soldier Arrested After Shooting Indiscriminately In Damaturu by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 29, 2015
ritababe:
no need to arrest him, just send him to sambissa.

na person hubby be that oo,.see as ur round head be like motar used in pounding fufu a.k.a AKPU,..the fact BUBU dn't want boko dogs to be touch or kill

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Arrested After Shooting Indiscriminately In Damaturu by franklin93(m): 9:06am On Jul 29, 2015
Just too bad. He must have killed some people he swore an oat to protect.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Arrested After Shooting Indiscriminately In Damaturu by Nuhusky: 9:08am On Jul 29, 2015
Thank God Nigerian army admit it had it been its previous administration dey wil say it just a mere rumor the Fear of BABA is the beginning of change

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Arrested After Shooting Indiscriminately In Damaturu by TechRev: 9:14am On Jul 29, 2015
Sporadic gunshots and multiple explosions has rocked Damaturu, the Yobe state capital on Tuesday evening.
Residents said the incident started at about 8pm which forced many residents to remained indoors for safety of their lives.
Sources said, the sound of gunshots and explosions were heard around Gujiba- school of nursing road at the entrance of the town south east of the metropolis.
A banner reads 'Cameroon - land of hospitality for Nigerians fleeing the abuses of the terrorist group Boko Haram' in Yaounde, Cameroon, on July 28, 2015, a day ahead of the arrival of Nigerian President Mohammadu Buhari for an official two-day visit. AFP PHOTO

Unconfirmed report has it that there was a security report which earlier revealed that terrorists had concluded plan to attack the city on Tuesday as troops were busy on alert to confront any possible attacks on the troubled city.
As at the time of going to press, the sound of explosions and gunshots were still on with virtually all streets deserted of motorists and passersby.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/sporadic-gunshots-rock-damaturu/#sthash.Cw6X7gab.dpuf

So what of the soldier that was indiscriminately throwing bombs or explosives?? Did that one run away?? Nigeria == A Big Joke.

by the way

'Cameroon - land of hospitality for Nigerians fleeing the abuses of the terrorist group Boko Haram'
Re: Nigerian Soldier Arrested After Shooting Indiscriminately In Damaturu by boolet: 9:15am On Jul 29, 2015
engrtemmyy:

Your DSTV, CCTV or intercom just stopped working? Contact me on 07035432286 or on BBM: 2B9BC38B and I'll have it fixed for you
You feel the professionals (soldiers) are quack, and you expect us not to criticise your own work too as quack. Definitely nobody in their right senses would patronise your DSTV or whatever. No good businessman plays hate games openly kiddo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Arrested After Shooting Indiscriminately In Damaturu by docadams: 9:17am On Jul 29, 2015
Sporadic shooting in a war zone, military authority steps in. It's commendable.
Come to Warri na, you will hear continuous typewriter in broad daylight in fixed mode.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Arrested After Shooting Indiscriminately In Damaturu by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2015
R0SSIKE:
I have been battling with this problem for some years now and I think it is time I seek help.

I am gay and I want to stop but something keeps attracting me to men and I can resist their back side. I want to stop but it is like some forces are holding me down. Sometimes I feel my life is cursed by evil spirits, please can someone help me on how to stop being gay?

There are many beautiful women out there but the devil keeps pushing me to men. I am tired of my life and seriously thinking of ending it.

Is there any man out there who was gay before and has now changed? I am so ashamed of my lifestyle that is why I always put on dark glasses and I am not getting any younger, I am in my 50s.
Fine if you can't resist it then ur life is in danger because gay are meant to burn alive,..since refuse to change death will take you,..idiotic fellow,...........ritualist should used only for money making instead of innocents people.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Arrested After Shooting Indiscriminately In Damaturu by lanrex1986(m): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2015
I tire for dem ooo... Meanwhile it ought to b a new development bt done at d wrong tym.... For unilag admsn contact me..... 07037985484 BBM pin 569e237b
Re: Nigerian Soldier Arrested After Shooting Indiscriminately In Damaturu by Neocotez(m): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2015
It wouldn't be funny if someone was shot...
Re: Nigerian Soldier Arrested After Shooting Indiscriminately In Damaturu by chigoizie7(m): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2015
And tomorrow now, FFK will call U.S and its senator a joker and liars.

This is just a tip on the iceberg to what these hopeless soldiers do to civilians

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Arrested After Shooting Indiscriminately In Damaturu by TechRev: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2015
chigoizie7:
And tomorrow now, FFK will call U.S and its senator a joker and liars.

This is just a tip on the iceberg to what these hopeless soldiers do to civilians

Nigerians are natural Liars i dont blame FFk, one cannot deny his DNA.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Arrested After Shooting Indiscriminately In Damaturu by mediachirps(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2015
This is why Mr Leahy and Obama will never sell arms to the zoo military.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Arrested After Shooting Indiscriminately In Damaturu by jaymichael(m): 9:39am On Jul 29, 2015
Could be the soldier has had a little too much to drink, smoke inject or inhale.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Arrested After Shooting Indiscriminately In Damaturu by nwaanambra1(m): 9:43am On Jul 29, 2015
emekaokeke1978:
President mumuharii at it again o,once a tyrant always a tyrant

[size=18pt]MY FRIEND! I HOPE U KNW ITS AN OFFENSE TO SPEAK CARELESSLY ABOUT THE PERSON AND OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT.

STOP FOOLING YOURSELF THINKING ITS A FACELESS FORUM WHERE NO ONE CAN SEE YOU - PLS BE ASSURED THAT TECHNOLOGY HAS MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR "THEM" TO SEE EVERYBODY. YOUR LOCATION, YOUR HOUSE, WHERE YOU ARE AT A PARTICULAR POINT IN TIME, EVEN YOUR DRY BANK ACCOUNT.

STOP INSULTING THE PERSON AND OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA! IT IS A JAILABLE OFFENSE.

DON'T TAKE THE PRESIDENT'S MAGNANIMITY FOR GRANTED! HE MAY NOT KNOW WHEN THE AGENTS TAKES YOU IN FOR QUESTIONING!

FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS GUARANTEE UNDER THE CONSTITUTION BUT FREEDOM AFTER SPEECH IS NOT GUARANTEED UNDER ANY CONSTITUTION WORLD OVER!

YOU MAY TOO BLIND TO NOTICE THAT THE ERA OF IMPUNITY IS OVER!

YOU HAVE JUST BEEN WARNED![/size]
Re: Nigerian Soldier Arrested After Shooting Indiscriminately In Damaturu by holyokoto(m): 9:43am On Jul 29, 2015
steppin:
Instead of shooting at Boko boys, the wussy is busy gunning down innocent people.
I won't be surprised if he shot someone because he was putting a military camo.

The message never mentioned gunning down of any innocent citizen
Re: Nigerian Soldier Arrested After Shooting Indiscriminately In Damaturu by AMI3(m): 9:46am On Jul 29, 2015
R0SSIKE:
I have been battling with this problem for some years now and I think it is time I seek help.

I am gay and I want to stop but something keeps attracting me to men and I can resist their back side. I want to stop but it is like some forces are holding me down. Sometimes I feel my life is cursed by evil spirits, please can someone help me on how to stop being gay?

There are many beautiful women out there but the devil keeps pushing me to men. I am tired of my life and seriously thinking of ending it.

Is there any man out there who was gay before and has now changed? I am so ashamed of my lifestyle that is why I always put on dark glasses and I am not getting any younger, I am in my 50s.
My dear ROSSIKE I understand how u feel and what u are going through with this devilish act but i want to assure u that Almighty God who knows that u were doing all those things base on ignorant can still forgive u and take u back has His own child. All what u hv to do is for u to go to church and kneel on the altar and beg on to God for forgiveness. AFTER that go on SEVEN DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER. stay indoors or in the church alone. Make such u read your Bible every day. Please Don't hv the blive that the devil is holding u back but blive that u are fighting for new character which is not always easy to combat. Always listen to Gospel music by using your phone earpiece. avoid men for now until u are mature emotionally. peace be with you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Arrested After Shooting Indiscriminately In Damaturu by holyokoto(m): 9:46am On Jul 29, 2015
ritababe:
no need to arrest him, just send him to sambissa.

Boko haram are no more in Sambisa
Re: Nigerian Soldier Arrested After Shooting Indiscriminately In Damaturu by nwaanambra1(m): 9:46am On Jul 29, 2015
engrtemmyy:

STVPID AND MORONIC FOOL!

TOO MANY FOOLS IN NIGERIA. ONE OF THE SIDE EFFECTS OF 16 YEARS PDP MISRULE OF NIGERIA!

REALLY SAD!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mimiko's Pregnancy Disappeared From My Womb After 5 Months - Mother / Kanu’s Actions Worse Than That Of Northern Youths –makarfi / Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.