Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

See The Current Mood At The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife...photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Current Mood At The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife...photos (1421 Views)

Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. / David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos / Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Current Mood At The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife...photos by dainformant(m): 10:00am On Jul 29, 2015
Solemn mood as citizens gather around the palace of Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade to mourn the monarch who died on Tuesday at a London hospital after a brief illness...The Palace is now guarded as both citizens of Ife/well wishers and Journalists await announcements.

According to reports, Markets in Ife Kingdom have closed though they await official announcement by Obalufe, Chief Samuel Omisakin.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/photos-of-sympathizers-at-palace-of.html

Re: See The Current Mood At The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife...photos by missbehave247(m): 10:02am On Jul 29, 2015
His loved by his people "Oru will soon take place"..... RIP Sir
Re: See The Current Mood At The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife...photos by Lattop(m): 10:05am On Jul 29, 2015
RIP

Greet my grandmum and Grandpa and don't forget my beloved bro extend to him my greetings to

Suratu Ikhlas for u all

And for me and my beloved Suratu Kuraysh
Re: See The Current Mood At The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife...photos by Yemz213(m): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2015
RIP
Re: See The Current Mood At The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife...photos by Papasmal(m): 10:28am On Jul 29, 2015
Oba wo aja,o sipo pada.
R.I.P.
Re: See The Current Mood At The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife...photos by onuwaje(m): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
Everytime brief illness
Dem nr dey find cure?
Re: See The Current Mood At The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife...photos by 400billionman: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
Rip.

Motorcycles everywhere..

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Given Nigerians Negative Change – Fasehun. / North Korea Warns Nigeria Against Encouraging Material Inciting Assasination / Hilarious Photograph Of Buhari Minesterial List. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.