Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,208 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

PHOTO-Rejected By Buhari: Tony Elumelu Shines Internationally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO-Rejected By Buhari: Tony Elumelu Shines Internationally (3857 Views)

Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) / Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari / Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO-Rejected By Buhari: Tony Elumelu Shines Internationally by hinwazaka: 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
Adminisher:

You people have serious problems as a tribe. The inferiority complex is too much. By the way I think there is more serious things for Elumelu than jumping around and shaking hands with world leaders. He is repackaging too aggressively for political life ; the CNN interviews , New NGO..all these things need some substance and ideology behind it to be genuine.
And what is that supposed to mean. Do not generalise issues. Your debate should be with him and not an entire tribe. The discussant made a comment about Wale Tinubu not the entire tribe. Try to stay on issues and stop being ambiguous or defamatory. FYI: Elemelu is simply advertising his business and that's not a crime last time I checked

1 Like

Re: PHOTO-Rejected By Buhari: Tony Elumelu Shines Internationally by FearGodinall: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
Buhari is pepertually unelectable - El rufai
Re: PHOTO-Rejected By Buhari: Tony Elumelu Shines Internationally by 175(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
Lalasticalala na why u never take dis to Headquaters?
Re: PHOTO-Rejected By Buhari: Tony Elumelu Shines Internationally by Omenkata: 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
tomakint:
Lovely, the 2nd pix got me wondering if Elumelu is the President of US while Obama is an Envoy of UN grin picture speaks more than a thousand words.....

looks presentable unlike the illiterate that keeps smiling like a monkey that got the chance to shake Obama Hopless gworo chewing mallam Daura dullard

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breakingnews: Names Of Ministers For Screening. / Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! / Drama As Yahaya Bello Wanted To Take A Photo With Newly Elected Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.