Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,626 members, 7,955,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! (3950 Views)

Salihu Adamu Hospitalised After Mob Attack In Niger (photo) / Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF / Oshodi Market Demolishion, Kunle And Alhaji's Chat About SE/SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! by Lvlink(f): 9:12am On Dec 01, 2015
I jst listened to a conversation between one Mr Kunle and Alahaji from the North. If what i just listened to reflects the thinking of northerners, then i am sorry to say; we are not one, and shall never be!

May i also state here, i have always supported Buhari and believed in him. But i tell you the truth, what i just listened to has change a lot of things in me.

I have now realized Nnamdi Kanu was right all these while!

Today, i therefore declare for Biafra! From today onwards, my alegence and loyalty has been shifted. I no longer believe in Nigeria. And i shall henceforth, identify with Biafrans and Biafra threads!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! by Omambala1(m): 9:18am On Dec 01, 2015
Lvlink:
I jst listened to a conversation between one Mr Kunle and Alahaji from the North. If what i just listened to reflects the thinking of northerners, then i am sorry to say; we are not one, and shall never be!

May i also state here, i have always supported Buhari and believed in him. But i tell you the truth, what i just listened to has change a lot of things in me.

Today, i therefore declare for Biafra! From today onwards, my alegence and loyalty has been shifted. I no longer believe in Nigeria. And i shall henceforth, identify with Biafrans and Biafra threads!
you must be very stupid. So your are just realizing? My dear its too late to realize, pls continue supporting Buhari we don't need your type in Biafra. It is people like you we call "Igbo Nigerians"

2 Likes

Re: Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! by Jesusloveyou: 9:21am On Dec 01, 2015
Lvlink:

wetin u listen to no let u talk,

1 Like

Re: Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! by FreeGlobe(f): 9:24am On Dec 01, 2015
Good morning

4 Likes

Re: Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! by Omambala1(m): 9:33am On Dec 01, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
wetin u listen to no let u talk,
why don't you listen to it by yourself you may check this... https:///oDR30JD08f
Re: Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! by cirmuell(m): 9:44am On Dec 01, 2015
Omambala1:
why don't you listen to it by yourself you may check this... https:///oDR30JD08f
is it on ur website? I think Nairaland is blocking all the links undecided
Re: Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! by ola6: 9:51am On Dec 01, 2015
Lvlink

Have you listened to Radio Biafra and their hate speeches?
Omo, its a two-way thing o. You igbos dish it out but don't want to receive it abi Olori pelebe!!! grin

We still dey wait Biafra protest in Lagos o! cheesy cheesy cheesy Awon Oloshi! angry

11 Likes

Re: Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! by onyfrank: 10:00am On Dec 01, 2015
Omambala1:
abeg that link keep showing error message.
Re: Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! by Lvlink(f): 10:14am On Dec 01, 2015
I will post the direct link latter for anyone who wants to listen. But its also broadcasted live on Radiobiafralive. I think its also on all online media!

2 Likes

Re: Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! by Omololu007(m): 10:31am On Dec 01, 2015
Lvlink:

who gives a fvck weather you support buhari or one nijeriya...just the way ibos feel nnamdi kalu the albino is saying the truth,,is the way abok1s will tell you the alhaji is saying the truth

5 Likes

Re: Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! by apolonius(m): 10:43am On Dec 01, 2015
Lvlink:

Is this how impressionable you are? You just listened to one sick Alhaji and it is enough to make you join a bunch of silly youths?

All the politicians and government contractors from the East, where are their kids? Are they not in elite schools in the UK and US?

Nobody owns Nigeria; not even Buhari can claim ownership.No Alhaji has more rights than you do.Was Jonathan not there for 6 years? Did anyone touch him?

Nigerian elite, from East, North and South, are the same and are United in pillaging all our promises and potentials.

My dear, channel your energy and passion towards building your capacity to pursue whatever dreams you have in Nigeria.Nobody can stop you!

17 Likes

Re: Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! by ruffhandu: 10:49am On Dec 01, 2015
apolonius:

Is this how impressionable you are? You just listened to one sick Alhaji and it is enough to make you join a bunch of silly youths?

All the politicians and government contractors from the East, where are their kids? Are they not in elite schools in the UK and US?

Nobody owns Nigeria; not even Buhari can claim ownership.No Alhaji has more rights than you do.Was Jonathan not there for 6 years? Did anyone touch him?

Nigerian elite, from East, North and South, are the same and are United in pillaging all our promises and potentials.

My dear, channel your energy and passion towards building your capacity to pursue whatever dreams you have in Nigeria.Nobody can stop you!

Did you listen to the recording yourself? Please do. Your signature is what pushes some people to succeed, true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! by dsolutions: 11:01am On Dec 01, 2015
true
Re: Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! by copiescopy(m): 11:15am On Dec 01, 2015
The point to make here is that during the civil war, the then Colonel Benjamin Adekunle (Black Scorpion), as one of the three war commanders, was ruthless or very cruel in carrying out his military campaigns. But what will he be most remembered for?

The remarks he made during that fratricidal civil war. The New York Times of May 20, 1968, in page 1, col. 7 wrote: On May 17, 1968, Col Adekunle said that he has besieged thousands of Biafrans inside the city of Port Harcourt "with no escape route except to jump in the water”.

In another interview with reporters on July 14, 1968, Col. Benjamin Adekunle termed all relief plans for Biafra as "misguided humanitarian rubbish".

The Sunday New York Times of Sept. 8, 1968, quoted Col. Adekunle, in answering a question about Biafran relief, as having said rather pompously:
"I want to see no red cross, no Caritas, no World Council of Churches, no Pope, no missionary and no U.N. delegation. I want to prevent even one Ibo having even one thing to eat before their capitulation." On another occasion, Col. Adekunle told the interviewer that in Biafra, "we shoot at everything that moves", and in response to another reporter’s question about how he would treat Biafrans when he gets into the "heartland of the Igbos", he replied "Then we shoot at everything, even things that don’t move."
Re: Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 01, 2015
And how was the black scorpion treated by the hausa/fulanis?
Ofcourse he died a frustrated bastaard wink
I read an article sometime ago where he apologised for the wrongs he did in the past and even went further to say that the war occured because of northern selfish interest,its a shame he found out about this northern plot after he had been disgraced out of the military.
copiescopy:
The point to make here is that during the civil war, the then Colonel Benjamin Adekunle (Black Scorpion), as one of the three war commanders, was ruthless or very cruel in carrying out his military campaigns. But what will he be most remembered for?

The remarks he made during that fratricidal civil war. The New York Times of May 20, 1968, in page 1, col. 7 wrote: On May 17, 1968, Col Adekunle said that he has besieged thousands of Biafrans inside the city of Port Harcourt "with no escape route except to jump in the water”.

In another interview with reporters on July 14, 1968, Col. Benjamin Adekunle termed all relief plans for Biafra as "misguided humanitarian rubbish".

The Sunday New York Times of Sept. 8, 1968, quoted Col. Adekunle, in answering a question about Biafran relief, as having said rather pompously:
"I want to see no red cross, no Caritas, no World Council of Churches, no Pope, no missionary and no U.N. delegation. I want to prevent even one Ibo having even one thing to eat before their capitulation." On another occasion, Col. Adekunle told the interviewer that in Biafra, "we shoot at everything that moves", and in response to another reporter’s question about how he would treat Biafrans when he gets into the "heartland of the Igbos", he replied "Then we shoot at everything, even things that don’t move."

2 Likes

Re: Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! by oglalasioux(m): 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
copiescopy:

It's called war. That is the doctrine. You don't feed who you are expecting to force into capitulation. Britain bombed the hell out of the Scandinavian countries just to get Hitler. America dropped deadly bombs in Japan that killed more civilians than soldiers. People should stop holding grudges against Benjamin Adekunle. He was doing the job the country sent him. Had that military doctrine been used against Boko haram, the war in the north east would have since been over.

5 Likes

Re: Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! by apolonius(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
ruffhandu:

Did you listen to the recording yourself? Please do. Your signature is what pushes some people to succeed, true.

Even if those words came out of Mr Buhari's mouth, it can not bother me for a second.They can say all they like, but I am Emmanuel and a Buhari or Lawal has no better rights than I have in Nigeria.

Since 1999 till date, people from the South have led Nigeria than Hausa-Fulanis and other Northern tribes. Obasanjo and GEJ did over 14 years out of about 16 years.There have been as many Igbos in all cabinets since independence as there are Hausas.These facts illustrate that we all have equal rights and are powerless without one another.Corruption peddled and supervised by our elite is the impediment to our growth and opportunity creation efforts for all.

Buhari became president with vital votes from the South - East, West and South.He didn't rely on only some Hausa blackheads and jingoism.

Our problem is not really tribalism,as the most corrupt people in Nigeria include Hausa, Igbo, Fulani, Ijaw,Igala , Yoruba and all other tribes.

Our elite are evil and united against us, even if you divide the country according to the over 250 ethnic groups, they will be there and determined to loot.

Let's unite against our corrupt elite as they are united against us.And they have no tribes, only trains - tribal evil cabals and cliques.

Ignore that codeine blockhead in that conversation by the way.He is as wretched as the Lagos scavenger!

4 Likes

Re: Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! by cjrane: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Those still hoping for one Naigeria should wake up.
The north are only interested in exploiting the spoils of "one Naigeria " to cheat and oppress others. It wouldn't have been so bad if the north just wanted to steal other people's resources. It is the fact that they are willing to exert effort to frustrate and under develop them.
Nigeria must be divided. It just cannot continue as one giant slave camp
Re: Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! by ruffhandu: 10:25am On Dec 02, 2015
apolonius:

Even if those words came out of Mr Buhari's mouth, it can not bother me for a second.They can say all they like, but I am Emmanuel and a Buhari or Lawal has no better rights than I have in Nigeria.

Since 1999 till date, people from the South have led Nigeria than Hausa-Fulanis and other Northern tribes. Obasanjo and GEJ did over 14 years out of about 16 years.There have been as many Igbos in all cabinets since independence as there are Hausas.These facts illustrate that we all have equal rights and are powerless without one another.Corruption peddled and supervised by our elite is the impediment to our growth and opportunity creation efforts for all.

Buhari became president with vital votes from the South - East, West and South.He didn't rely on only some Hausa blackheads and jingoism.

Our problem is not really tribalism,as the most corrupt people in Nigeria include Hausa, Igbo, Fulani, Ijaw,Igala , Yoruba and all other tribes.

Our elite are evil and united against us, even if you divide the country according to the over 250 ethnic groups, they will be there and determined to loot.

Let's unite against our corrupt elite as they are united against us.And they have no tribes, only trains - tribal evil cabals and cliques.

Ignore that codeine blockhead in that conversation by the way.He is as wretched as the Lagos scavenger!

I agree with you. But did you read about the promotions/rank distribution in the Customs recently?
Some of our elites that are uniting against us are also serving a grand plan hatched by some cabals in their macabre gatherings.
Re: Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! by Warlord3000(m): 10:30am On Dec 02, 2015
Conspiracy theories again undecided

1 Like

Re: Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! by austinsmat(m): 11:02am On Dec 02, 2015
pls where is there link
Re: Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! by gab264(m): 11:06am On Dec 02, 2015
Lvlink:

"Dear u are highly!! welcomed to the IPOB family."
Re: Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! by naijapips02: 11:13am On Dec 02, 2015
Lvlink:

What the Hausa man said is the bitter truth. No matter how you look at it, every man should protect his own.

2 Likes

Re: Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! by apolonius(m): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
ruffhandu:

I agree with you. But did you read about the promotions/rank distribution in the Customs recently?
Some of our elites that are uniting against us are also serving a grand plan hatched by some cabals in their macabre gatherings.

I rarely have faith in media reports as they are too sensationalized and subjective to drive publisher/proprietor agenda than objectively report facts.

The few facts I gleaned suggest that no particular groups were targeted. The ethnic groups of those who resigned and were sacked appear closer to mine than across the Niger.

We all have been so traumatized by the evils we suffer that it is fast becoming difficult to distinguish clear efforts at accountability from nepotism.

Nigeria is our country, no Hausa, Fulani, Igbo has more rights than I, an Igala man, or a Gbagyi. I believe this, stand for it and see many Nigerians who share same convictions.
Re: Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! by wytecat: 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
I listened to the whole thing, and I say the Alhaji is right, the only people I fear for is the average Yoruba like Kunle that was laughing his life off at such important revelation. I'm relieved though that some Yoruba got the memo and working underground to turn the tide.

1 Like

Re: Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! by Kestolovee95(f): 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
oglalasioux:

It's called war. That is the doctrine. You don't feed who you are expecting to force into capitulation. Britain bombed the hell out of the Scandinavian countries just to get Hitler. America dropped deadly bombs in Japan that killed more civilians than soldiers. People should stop holding grudges against Benjamin Adekunle. He was doing the job the country sent him. Had that military doctrine been used against Boko haram, the war in the north east would have since been over.

See him mouth 'had that millitary bla bla bla!'. You want to fight a guerrilla war with starvation? Biafran war of 66' was a conventional one. The next one will be guerrilla war. So go and prepare and meet us in the trench and stop speak long useless english that you don't even understand. you pig!
Re: Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! by Kestolovee95(f): 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
apolonius:

[s]
My rarely have faith in media reports as they are too sensationalized and subjective to drive publisher/proprietor agenda than objectively report facts.

The few facts I gleaned suggest that no particular groups were targeted. The ethnic groups of those who resigned and were sacked appear closer to my place than across the Niger.

We all have been so traumatized by the evils we suffer that it is fast becoming difficult to distinguish clear efforts at accountability from nepotism.

Nigeria is our country, no Hausa, Fulani, Igbo has more rights than I, an Igala man, or a Gbagyi. I believe this, stand for it and see many Nigerians who share same convictions.[/s]

Oga you are deceiving yourself. you are like madman who pushes a thumb into his anus, pulls it out and licks the faeces proclaiming 'So delicious!'. I repeat you are deceiving yourself but continue.
Re: Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! by oglalasioux(m): 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kestolovee95:

See him mouth 'had that millitary bla bla bla!'. You want to fight a guerrilla war with starvation? Biafran war of 66' was a conventional one. The next one will be guerrilla war. So go and prepare and meet us in the trench and stop speak long useless english that you don't even understand. you pig!
You need war. You'll have your wish.

1 Like

Re: Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! by apolonius(m): 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Oga you are deceiving yourself. you are like madman who pushes a thumb into his anus, pulls it out and licks the faeces proclaiming 'So delicious!'. I repeat you are deceiving yourself but continue.

All a blind man sees is darkness.Stay blind and dance to tunes of your dark perception.

It is why you are where you are, and I am where I am.

2 Likes

Re: Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! by Kestolovee95(f): 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
apolonius:

All a blind man sees is darkness.Stay blind and dance to your the tunes of your perception.

It is why you are where you are, and I am where I am.

Nonsense! Where are you? You Cursed almajiris. Do you live better than me. An almajiri who isn't sure where his next piece of meal will come from, comparing hinself with a Biafran? The gods must be smoking aisha's pubic hair.
Go and do your usually rankadede and collect a piece to eat in return. Animals!
Re: Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! by badnature: 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
there hatred for igbo people will not stop there children at the age of 7 to come to our land and polished our shoes,while does one that are 25 or dear about man our gate almajiri the are almajiri the will remain
Re: Kunle And Hon. Adamu Conversation: This Country Is In A Mess! by apolonius(m): 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Nonsense! Where are you? You Cursed almajiris. Do you live better than me. An almajiri who isn't sure where his next piece of meal will come from, comparing hinself with a Biafran? The gods must be smoking aisha's pubic hair.
Go and do your usually rankadede and collect a piece to eat in return. Animals!

Unintelligent dickhead! Wait around for your fellow cretins!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Russian Supermarket Under Fire For Calling Barack Obama A Monkey / Igbo Man Disgraces The Entire Igbo Race On An African American Youtube Channel / Shocker! Kano Governor, Ganduje Caught Pants-down In Another Bribery Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.