Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,912 members, 7,952,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) (53577 Views)

Soldiers Kill Three Female Suicide Bombers In Monguno (Graphic Photos) / Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack / Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2015
ylaa:
whatever means they want to use, God will still expose these bunch of illiterates.
I hope n pray so....The devil is indeed a liar

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 11:10am On Jul 29, 2015
Oya make them ban fashion handbag...
Re: Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) by ChildofChukwu(m): 11:12am On Jul 29, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
heartless idiots.
They should as well insert it into their 'powerhouse'.

I wonder why some set of humans behave as if their brains are under construction. Why should someone kill another human?

I wish I was a fairy. angry humans are too wicked.

I feel your pain sweetheart. I can make you a fairy though. kiss
Re: Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2015
transparent bags.
Re: Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) by frankdivine: 11:13am On Jul 29, 2015
Are you in need of modern professionals, exterior and interior PAINTERS,POP-SCREEDER'S,TILLER'S

All kind of painting(stucco,marble,crack etc)

POP-sreeding(fixing and casting)professionals.

Tilling of all kind(laminating etc)

Then you just met competent hands at BLISScontractor'swith years of expertise in the art,and modern day equipments,ready to execute your projects to the best and according to your specs.

Click on this link>>www.nairaland.com/2404415/offer-expertise-plumbing-project

To have a glance at our photo gallery
cs
we want to apologize to our clients,who
complained of not being able to view our gallery.
We are pleased to announce to you that the problem has been rectified.
You can now view with any browser

Contact us at
Shipper's plaze,around PDP National
Secretariat, Wadata Plaza, Wuse Zone
5 Abuja.:

Phone:
0810-6925-962

We operate all over the country and are ready to take up,all kinds of projects.
Whether big or small.
Re: Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) by igweamaka85(m): 11:14am On Jul 29, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) by dhevid(m): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
heartless idiots.

I wonder why some set of humans behave as if their brains are under construction. Why should someone kill another human?

Fairy kwa?
In this modern age,too much barbie cartoon
Re: Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) by Neemcie(f): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2015
coolestrogue:
And PMB wants to grant them amnesty.....
no president is as foolish as PMB in the history of this country
Another wailing wailer.....

Dem plenty
Re: Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) by Jamesrock(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2015
ugoos15:
The poster below me is really confused grin. My 4G is always active. Well I don't see anything so special about FTC.

Anyway I dedicate this FTC to the poster below me, I know wan die young oo. grin grin
If u c d bank alert wey seun use send money 2 u bcus of FTC,Pls let me knw
Re: Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) by bammike21: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2015
[/b]you don't have to pay full to own a land in Lagos or anywhere in Nigeria visit http://honeystoneng.com/ to own a property today!!
Re: Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) by luckyboss(m): 11:26am On Jul 29, 2015
what ever has beginning must have an end.
Re: Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) by persius555(m): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2015
Thos bomb making components keep popping up in every picture of botched sucide attack. Wherever those materials are coming from, there should be a temporary ban on their general use. Any individual or company found to still use those components for industrial purpose should be arrest on ground of suspicion. This will force BH to continue to restrategise and ultimately get frustrated. I just hope the authorities look into this.
Re: Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) by Mcowubaba: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
heartless idiots.

lol, you really wish u were a fairy shocked.....
Mehn, too much cartoon&animations no gud oo smiley
Re: Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) by UncleJudax(m): 11:35am On Jul 29, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
heartless idiots.

The power of psychology. One should never underestimate the effect of negative brainwashing.
Re: Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) by incredibleace(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2015
So as i dey nw dey reason how to make money,naso one mumu dey reason ways way e go take transport bombs in other to kill more ppl.nawa for dis ppl sha!!!

Devil don reserve estate for dis ppl(for where e dey hot pass).
Re: Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) by Lobolintin(m): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2015
Princess042:
Their end time is near according to Buhari

Thank God you said according ....

But wait ooo, if our gallant soldier continue like this
They will erase book touts soon ..
Re: Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) by Cutehector(m): 11:46am On Jul 29, 2015
Any babe wey carry handbag near me eh.. U must sample ur handbag oooooo..
Re: Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) by Rotime1(m): 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
ok
Re: Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pathetic!!!
Re: Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) by Temmytea70(m): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
heartless idiots.

K
Re: Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
coolestrogue:
And PMB wants to grant them amnesty.....
no president is as foolish as PMB in the history of this country
If you are the President of Nigeria right now, and for the next 100 days, what will you do differently? Any idea? Ehn? Ehn?? angry
Re: Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) by OgologoDimkpa: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
Alau Akbar!
Re: Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) by mandax: 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
And so? Are Nigerians disturbed by anything like that? After all, Fuulani has tied Nigerians with ropes to Fuulani's indivisible one Nigeria.

Tell Nigerians that splitting Nigeria into more manageable countries to enable peace and development, lots of them from the south don't understand a thing. They enjoy the name Nigeria more than development.
Re: Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) by lordtim001(m): 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
BH embracing Western lifestyle they are fighting against.
BH are sooo stupid...They claim they are fighting against Western lifestyle yet they contradict themselves
1.They use Youtube-To upload their gory videos of killings

2.They use latest technological weapons{Why cant they only rely on their homemade explosives}

3.They assault other Muslims and claim they are fighting a Holy War

Uncivilised,backtracked and idiotic sect
Re: Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) by BOWOTO(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
alphaconde:
You see these terrorist are upgrading their methods all the time, hows the military reacting. i don't see anything good in being slow and steady as many say this new administration is.

e tire me o, even our military don dey take selfie. We are on a long thing.
Re: Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) by igbakigba2t15: 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
Wetin U Carry?
Re: Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) by Firevinci(m): 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
eeee fashion upgrade.

levels don change

deadly disguise to go unnoticed

any poster below me, small time your girlfriend bag will go kaboom! ;Deeee fashion upgrade.

levels don change

deadly disguise to go unnoticed

any poster below me, small time your girlfriend bag will go kaboom!
Re: Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) by Applaner: 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
I don't think I understand DAT handbag .
Y is DAT waterproof (which indicate DAT a product is new) still intact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals / The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know / MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.