Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Virgin Mary: Why Did God Choose Her? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Virgin Mary: Why Did God Choose Her? (1377 Views)

"What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?" / Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood / Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Mary: Why Did God Choose Her? by alexmakaay(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2006
Why Did God Choose Her Of All Virgins?

plz,my fellow catholics in the house,i'm into writing a christian book precisly of a catholic sect. my question is---[b]who is virgin mary and why did God choose her of all virgins to be the mother of christ,and God.
answer from your own perspective.[/b]litany of words is allowed.

@non-catholics,
the reason why i exempted una is that some of u are fond of criticism,but notwithstanding non-catholic with good moral shld give me the answer to my question.
plz,no criticism.

Re: Virgin Mary: Why Did God Choose Her? by olutomiwa(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2006
she was chosen because SHE BE MY MAMA. grin
Re: Virgin Mary: Why Did God Choose Her? by charlo(m): 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2006
I am not a catholic but I have the answer to you question. The answer is very simple, the prophesy indicated that the messiah will come from the house of the DAVID. Mary happened to be the wife to be of the Jesus' link which was Joseph. The reason why mary was chosen was simply because she was a virgin and more importantly because she was with Joseph. Joseph was the one that came from the house of david.
Re: Virgin Mary: Why Did God Choose Her? by BrownEyes4(f): 3:04am On Oct 01, 2006
Mary sure didnt look like that! Being a Catholic im sure you must know of the 'Black Madonna'.

(1) (Reply)

Entry Form Closed (heaven Citizen) / Can You Decode This? / What Exactly In Religion Divides Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.