Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,134 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3375567 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by slimspzy: 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
greatestman:
Nobody is observing something about this InvisibleGirl. She is so much obsessed about her first class. From psychological point of view the ego is their, the ITK is their.

To couple it all their is some elements of childishness.
Cc:
InvisibleGirl
The only thing i noticed is your terrible grammar. I agree that the thread has to remain active even when no information is available. but the politics actually keeps people away instead, I believe we can all have an actual conversation without acting out roles... we ain't that boring... Most PCM go through this thread but because the thread seem to have a new topic, you will notice the number of people that actually participate is low... and there are new guest every day! My contribution: You can actually have a conversation without a "topic". DTOBS and Sent4rina...I see u! How nextweek go b? #GreatIfe
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lol. What is your point exactly? I studied my ass off for four years and came out with a first class,the only first class student in my department and you expect me not to be proud? You don't have a point uncle, pls take a seat
greatestman:
Nobody is observing something about this InvisibleGirl. She is so much obsessed about her first class. From psychological point of view the ego is their, the ITK is their.

Cc:
InvisibleGirl
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by handsomjulee(m): 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
tenk u very much@greatestman and arcnomec...am alive again
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lol. Thank you o! grin
arcnomec:

Distinguished senator,please let the girl be..She is only expressing herself in her own way......If she is full of pride that's her own,but as of today she has been orderly with her choice of words.Thank you

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by slimspzy: 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
For those with mobilisation questions. Just make sure your schools senate has approved your result by say Jan 15 (atleast). The "mobilisation form" filled in individual schs is just to confirm your data e.g jamb reg no and date of birth. The main thing is that your senate approves your results.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hotman0095(m): 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
Am new again here& i need u guys to ep me choose states of mobilization in term of lw standard of living,nt too far& state monthly payment...i skuld in akure& my S O O is oyo state.thks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
Lol. What is your point exactly? I studied my ass off for four years and came out with a first class,the only first class student in my department and you expect me not to be proud? You don't have a point uncle, pls take a seat

Milady,please would you for my sake cut down on your achievement and success stories in school......I'm of the opinion that ,if one is born again then such an individual way of life should tell people who that person is and not the person saying it aloud to the hearing of everyone.......Let your composure speaks of the feat you achieved in school...

Once again congrats for achieving such a feat..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
Lmao! And y'all thought I was rude. But hey! That's not a good way to address people you don't know. Ask your question and you'd be given an answer. Or better still, follow NYSC's twitter account.

You weren't rude.
You just used demeaning/degrading/insultive words.

I won't grace her comment with a reply.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
handsomjulee:
pls house i have 3 questions to ask?
1.sum1 should detail me on MOBILIZATION isues bcoz i dont no if am d one to do it our my skul
2.is it nysc dat wil send us call up no or my skul and wen do we xpect it
3.is it possible for me to pick rivers akwa ibom and lagos (hw do u see d combination base on 2 south south state)
NB i skuld in enugu
welcome
1. Naturally your skul does everything including sending your details to Nysc before your eventual ability to register online as scheduled on the TT that is yet to be released.
However, we advise you to visit your skul now in relation to the mobilization so as to keep abreast of how things are done and having the opportunity of being short listed since most skuls usually have higher number of PCMs than the skul's Nysc quota.
2.Only Nysc allocates call-up numbers and that would come into effect within the scheduled period as shall be indicated on the official TT, to be reflected on the call-up letters as shall be printed within the specified period by only those who would pay the #3045 while those who would not pay shall get theirs from their skuls even before the online printing Date that would be specified on TT
3.You cannot pick more than one state from each region except if they are the NORTH EASTERN STATES OF BORNO, ADAMAWA, BAUCHI, YOBE, TARABA, AND GOMBE THAT ARE PRONE TO SECURITY THREAT AND THUS WOULD NATURALLY EXPERIENCED LOWER PATRONAGE DURING ONLINE REGISTRATION JUST AS InvisibleGirl experienced last term during B15
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sabatok(m): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
I don't tink good manners, humility is tot in our institutions... always bury ur pride for u to b respected. first class is not a criteria to heaven.
I c dis world interesting with divert ways we tink... Buh i plead with u @InvisibleGirl bury ur pride cos ur knowledge wouldn't v earned u d 1st class but GOD. many of us are in such category hmmm
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
InvisibleGirl:

grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
greatestman:

Cc:
InvisibleGirl

She's a born again. Free her! grin

Moreso, I quite understand things if the first class is giving her pride. It's normal.

But first class students that I know are quite gentle. They don't like the attention.

Who knows, I might be a first class graduate or a third class graduate! grin
No one can prove anything.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
johndanny:
well spoken.. I like your comment
Thanks the truth John.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
johndanny:
That's the truth John.
johndanny:
That's the truth, John.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lol!
Peeps dey vex o grin
Some things should just be laughed/smiled over

It seems the trending it is to post an insulting comment!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
Those who have followed this thread frm the start wud affirm to the fact that the politics stuff has drastically reduced.

Infact we hardly discuss our so called politics lately, i wonder what som pple wud av don if they had been here earlier.

I remember some weeks back, when there were just few of us, when all hope of going with B15 was lost.

We had no option than to join A16 thread, amidst frustrations coupled with boredom, we decided to console ourselves and have some fun by introducing the politics stuff.

Though it looked somehow childish, but it definitely served its purpose then. We became so much used to the game that we looked forward to it everyday.

I think av made some clarifications here. With time, the politics stuff will obviously fade away, but in as much as no one is compelling anyone to participate, i think the criticisms and insult are uncalled for.

We are all after the same goal which cannot be put in jeopardy.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
Lol. Thank you o! grin
Otin da oju timi oo.
Henceforth this should be the kind of post we would be seeing from you.
After all, you should have known that once someone comes online and reads previous posts, you would expect a reaction relative to such post, hence like someone said A Born Again shouldn't dwell in the past else what would you yourself make of His or Her repentance?
Henhee, the other NORTH WESTERN STATE I FORGOT IS KEBBI STATE.
Bye.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
slimspzy:
The only thing i noticed is your terrible grammar. I agree that the thread has to remain active even when no information is available. but the politics actually keeps people away instead, I believe we can all have an actual conversation without acting out roles... we ain't that boring... Most PCM go through this thread but because the thread seem to have a new topic, you will notice the number of people that actually participate is low... and there are new guest every day! My contribution: You can actually have a conversation without a "topic". DTOBS and Sent4rina...I see u! How nextweek go b? #GreatIfe

Great ife. Bro abeg help me talk sense into them. I am glad more people share same perspective on the unnecessary drama on this thread. Samething I told logodwhiz when he asked the alternative of course we can discuss politics we can brainstorm on different issues I mean there are a lot issues youth can engage on but the acting is just too kid for a graduate to engage in
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
stlaibrowne:

Great ife. Bro abeg help me talk sense into them. I am glad more people share same perspective on the unnecessary drama on this thread. Samething I told logodwhiz when he asked the alternative of course we can discuss politics we can brainstorm on different issues I mean there are a lot issues youth can engage on but the acting is just too kid for a graduate to engage in

Start it!
Bring up a topic!

Action not words only
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
Wow, thanks all, feeling loved, am happy to be here
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
pls I need help,if you have any ideal on phone ...I have a 16g in built memory,with all the files and app,I'm left with 5.87g.Yet my tablet is still showing device memory is low,delete files or app,if not apps and file will lost automatically..... I have deleted so much file and yet it is showing internal memory is 1g..my whatspp,viper,bbm,skype and twitter has just stop responding .....Help a friend out ooooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
InvisibleGirl:

I am vindicated. You got first class because you have enabling and accommodating environment believe you me, it will be very difficult I repeat very difficult for you to graduate with first class if you are in one of these public universities. I am doubting your first class, because first class products are down to earth. The Bible make it clear that pride proceed failure. I graduated with Second Class Upper Division (CGPA 4.38).And I believe their are many first class Graduates in this thread and nobody have ever mentioned his/her class of degree here. First class is not the ultimate, I believe most of your lecturers are not first class Graduates, both some of them are Prof, Associate Prof, Dr. etc
All what I am saying humble yourself don't be carry away by your first class degree is going cost you.
Just an advice.

Anyway my sister sorry for any offensive word I have utter. You may be my wife (who knows? this is a small world)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
I'm just here, humbly watching y'all smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
slimspzy:

Ignored
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by whodohgeepee(m): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ah greet y'all! Am a batch B corp member currently serving in Unilorin! Well, ah was reading through when ah saw some arguments for and against! Well, all ah wud say is anyone is entitled to say anything, sometyms we just av to keep mute nd let sleeping dogs lie, am sure if none had said nothing bout it, it wouldn't drag for long! Irrespective of whatever class of degree one has, glory shld be accorded to D Almighty! And being a first-class doesn't guarantee a first-class future, even a 3rd class can outseat a first-classer; all is bout packaging nd self-improvement! Ah wish everyone d best! God bless!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Start it!
Bring up a topic!

Action not words only
Honestly if not that the general perception of the public would be that one has conceded defeat, else I shouldn't have been replying some comments.
Remember how Airstarkane came up with the idea of #BeyondNysc and arnomec as well as biotechshola among others if I am not mistaken actually suggested we look at Agriculture before we started keying in by relating the Idea to the economic diversification agenda of Nigeria's Federal Government. How many persons actually even contributed b4 the topic was dropped? still in the absence of any positive contrary contribution? Just look at what he typed again after I had earlier on encouraged him to kick-start anything and see if He won't have a follow up instead He kept hitting on the word 'Childish', I guess the public can now decipher who actually deserves to be brandished 'Childish'. This definitely is the last reply that I would ever make in response to whatever form of antagonism again
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
whodohgeepee:
Ah greet y'all! Am a batch B corp member currently serving in Unilorin! Well, ah was reading through when ah saw some arguments for and against! Well, all ah wud say is anyone is entitled to say anything, sometyms we just av to keep mute nd let sleeping dogs lie, am sure if none had said nothing bout it, it wouldn't drag for long! Irrespective of whatever class of degree one has, glory shld be accorded to D Almighty! And being a first-class doesn't guarantee a first-class future, even a 3rd class can outseat a first-classer; all is bout packaging nd self-improvement! Ah wish everyone d best! God bless!

God bless you for that bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
whodohgeepee:

Ma mayne.... Thanks for dropping by and also for the word of advice offered. How's illorin treating you. May God see u tru.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
I'm just here, humbly watching y'all smiley

Anyhow my sister what professional exam are you writing?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
slimspzy:

Guys let peace reign pls. We dnt need to fight one another to air our views. We are all here to share ideas.

GREAT IFE!
Bro na u dey host us o. Where ur tent go dey ( shey na awo hall abi na moremi wil go gather put)?

#TeamGreatIfe
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
Kbs468:

Honestly if not that the general perception of the public would be that one has conceded defeat, else I shouldn't have been replying some comments.
Remember how Airstarkane came up with the idea of #BeyondNysc and arnomec as well as biotechshola among others if I am not mistaken actually suggested we look at Agriculture before we started keying in by relating the Idea to the economic diversification agenda of Nigeria's Federal Government. How many persons actually even contributed b4 the topic was dropped? still in the absence of any positive contrary contribution? Just look at what he typed again after I had earlier on encouraged him to kick-start anything and see if He won't have a follow up instead He kept hitting on the word 'Childish', I guess the public can now decipher who actually deserves to be brandished 'Childish'. This definitely is the last reply that I would ever make in response to whatever form of antagonism again

Just leave them alone

Whosoever that is not okay with the political drama should drop any meaningful suggestion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.