Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3375261 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hotman0095(m): 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Invisible girl..we both no u ar nt in 1st class cos a 1st class dnt talk d way u dy talk.most of dem ar cool headed& respectful. Even wit ur 1st class am sure u will marry a guy which might nt b lik u acedemicaly.in short na inside kitchen u wil spend most of ur lyf.so whts d point of avin sumtin dat wil soon b forgotten in d cupboard
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
Lol. What is your point exactly? I studied my ass off for four years and came out with a first class,the only first class student in my department and you expect me not to be proud? You don't have a point uncle, pls take a seat

I'm beginning to like your swagg i must confess.. I like your courage tho.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
Kbs468:

welcome
1. Naturally your skul does everything including sending your details to Nysc before your eventual ability to register online as scheduled on the TT that is yet to be released.
However, we advise you to visit your skul now in relation to the mobilization so as to keep abreast of how things are done and having the opportunity of being short listed since most skuls usually have higher number of PCMs than the skul's Nysc quota.
2.Only Nysc allocates call-up numbers and that would come into effect within the scheduled period as shall be indicated on the official TT, to be reflected on the call-up letters as shall be printed within the specified period by only those who would pay the #3045 while those who would not pay shall get theirs from their skuls even before the online printing Date that would be specified on TT
3.You cannot pick more than one state from each region except if they are the NORTH EASTERN STATES OF BORNO, ADAMAWA, BAUCHI, YOBE, TARABA, AND GOMBE THAT ARE PRONE TO SECURITY THREAT AND THUS WOULD NATURALLY EXPERIENCED LOWER PATRONAGE DURING ONLINE REGISTRATION JUST AS InvisibleGirl experienced last term during B15

God bless you brother. You are indeed serving this nation with utmost good faith..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

She's a born again. Free her! grin

Moreso, I quite understand things if the first class is giving her pride. It's normal.

But first class students that I know are quite gentle. They don't like the attention.

Who knows, I might be a first class graduate or a third class graduate! grin
No one can prove anything.

Your comment speaks volume believe me...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by nnasino(m): 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
hi, everyone. I'm a 2016 batch A hopeful also. Please does your home address affect your posting. For example, if my home address is in lagos state does it stop me from being posted to lagos state? thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
Talking about Kogi election, in my opinion, i think faleke deserves to be given the mandate, i mean it was a joint ticket for him nd late Audu and victory is ascertain.
Considering the fact that the number of Eligible voters ( those who have PVCs) is not up to 25,000. #Myopinion
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
spixytinxy:
Wow, thanks all, feeling loved, am happy to be here
Ofcourse you should because ours is a Republic that is gender sensitive, hence a rousing welcome for you, InvisibleGirl and the pleasant re-union with Missmossy. Incase you don't know my darlings Pweedyuz-The Minister of Women Affairs and dhupsy-DG NAFDAC are unavoidably absent for now as they are part of the first lady's entourage to foreign nations with respect to the forthcoming Golden City-first family's matrimony
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
nnasino:
hi, everyone. I'm a 2016 batch A hopeful also. Please does your home address affect your posting. For example, if my home address is in lagos state does it stop me from being posted to lagos state? thanks
No and my No is not 100% certain but based on the experience from B15, remember that you will also supply the names and address of 2 next of kin, so inductively no one was supposed to be posted close to one's family's zone if the integration thing is to be respected but I was proven wrong with B15
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
I see you spanishmario... smiley

You just enta ghost mode grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by nnasino(m): 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
Kbs468:

No and my No is not 100% certain but based on the experience from B15, remember that you will also supply the names and address of 2 next of kin, so inductively no one was supposed to be posted close to one's family's zone if the integration thing is to be respected but I was proven wrong with B15
ok, thanks sir

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
biotechshola:
Talking about Kogi election, in my opinion, i think faleke deserves to be given the mandate, i mean it was a joint ticket for him nd late Audu and victory is ascertain.
Considering the fact that the number of Eligible voters ( those who have PVCs) is not up to 25,000. #Myopinion
I thought APC has decided to put forward one Yahaya Bello instead? who is of the Ebira extraction? thus spring up protest from both the camps of Ighala origination to which Late Audu belonged and that of his Son's advocates
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
[quote author=biotechshola post=40552508]Talking about Kogi election, in my opinion, i think faleke deserves to be given the mandate, i mean it was a joint ticket for him nd late Audu and victory is ascertain.
Considering the fact that the number of Eligible voters ( those who have PVCs) is not up to 25,000. #Myopinion[/quot

I don't quite share same ideal with you...The election is inconclusive,though already won by APC, given the fact that number of eligible voters remaining can't give PDP victory.... if given d ticket believe me in tribunal PDP will win ,cos he didn't contest in primaries
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
Kbs468:

Honestly if not that the general perception of the public would be that one has conceded defeat, else I shouldn't have been replying some comments.
Remember how Airstarkane came up with the idea of #BeyondNysc and arnomec as well as biotechshola among others if I am not mistaken actually suggested we look at Agriculture before we started keying in by relating the Idea to the economic diversification agenda of Nigeria's Federal Government. How many persons actually even contributed b4 the topic was dropped? still in the absence of any positive contrary contribution? Just look at what he typed again after I had earlier on encouraged him to kick-start anything and see if He won't have a follow up instead He kept hitting on the word 'Childish', I guess the public can now decipher who actually deserves to be brandished 'Childish'. This definitely is the last reply that I would ever make in response to whatever form of antagonism again

That's true
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
[quote author=arcnomec post=40553316][/quote]

i quite agree wt u on dis, for a candidate to contest in an election, he/she must av participated in primaries according to constitution. Buh wat constitutional back up do they av for automatically filling in the runner up? , thought they were supposed to conduct new primaries.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
hotman0095 pls let bygone be bygone and spare InvisibleGirl of any further critical verbal assault OK as we are one and belong together.

arnomec pls try get additional higher capacity external SD Card/storage device and transfer the files and apps as most of these gadgets actually utilizes more than 40% of the so called follow come ROM gigabytes, most guilty of this are Android devices instead of deleting them. also try download antivirus, phone boosting and trash cleaning apps in other to free memory space of your gadget
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
Kbs468:

I thought APC has decided to put forward one Yahaya Bello instead? who is of the Ebira extraction? thus spring up protest from both the camps of Ighala origination to which Late Audu belonged and that of his Son's advocates

yahaya bello was the runner up in the primaries, hence d party deem it fit to gv hm d mandate. The issue of audu's son is no case at all, it wud be a grt mstake as pdp wud use it against them in d court of law.
My concern is, considering d fact dat d election is won already, wudnt it be a rob of faleke's mandate.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
biotechshola:

i quite agree wt u on dis, for a candidate to contest in an election, he/she must av participated in primaries according to constitution. Buh wat constitutional back up do they av for automatically filling in the runner up? , thought they were supposed to conduct new primaries.

For the fact that the proper election have been conducted and just a day after the election inec declared it inconclusive and that there will be supplementary electing in some polling unit then what could be done is that either inec nullify the whole election and they start afresh that way APC can conduct a fresh primary and secondly if inec can't do that then faleke have to step in because had it been inec declared audu/faleke as winner before audu dies then faleke would automatically step in. So in my opinion faleke should step in to continue the audu/faleke mandate
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
stlaibrowne:

For the fact that the proper election have been conducted and just a day after the election inec declared it inconclusive and that there will be supplementary electing in some polling unit then what could be done is that either inec nullify the whole election and they start afresh that way APC can conduct a fresh primary and secondly if inec can't do that then faleke have to step in because had it been inec declared audu/faleke as winner before audu dies then faleke would automatically step in. So in my opinion faleke should step in to continue the audu/faleke mandate

exactly my point, if the election had not started at all, the eligibility of faleke wud then b considered. But the fact dat the joint ticket has earned dem victory already, i think faleke owns d mandate
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
Kbs468, iduno what's working you.... But you've gotta IGNORE... Dude, this fellas aint worth the stress, why kill urself over nothing?

I read down on what these two imbeciles
(stlaibrowne
, InvisibleGirl)
wrote, and I smiled and shook my head.... grin

Mtchwwwww.... Just do ya thang! Don't reply f00ls... Just reply people you're cool with....

Fact is.... I miss B15 thread.... Never seen a family like that on here....

@kbs468 If you like cool rap musics.... Download this music.... "Heard about me -- Rich Homie Quan" thank me lera!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
biotechshola:

Kogi folks are tribalistic, that Yahaya is Ebira man so they won't love that while Faleke is not eligible either because Audu wasn't governor elect so the constitution has no power here the most legal and eligible candidate is Yahaya Bello he participate in the Primaries he lost but he has the second highest votes.
But the Igala's won't like it Ebira man to become their governor they feel cheated and sideline.

I don't care you become their Governor what befall me is the brainwashed youths that are killing themselves because of politicians that don't give a shit about them.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
You're very right, I'm not in first class. "I graduated with a first class". If you'd make your wife spend all her life in the kitchen, doesn't mean every man would do too. I have plans for my life and whoever I'd marry would be someone with similar plans. I'd be his wife not his maid,I can't and won't be confined to the kitchen. I would do my duties as a wife nonetheless. I hate the mentality people have that a woman's place is in the kitchen. Her place is anywhere she wants to be. God made us to be helpers not slaves.
hotman0095:
Invisible girl..we both no u ar nt in 1st class cos a 1st class dnt talk d way u dy talk.most of dem ar cool headed& respectful. Even wit ur 1st class am sure u will marry a guy which might nt b lik u acedemicaly.in short na inside kitchen u wil spend most of ur lyf.so whts d point of avin sumtin dat wil soon b forgotten in d cupboard

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
biotechshola:

I am no lawyer but I believe all the experts have established the fact that the constitution did not anticipate this scenario!

The only case Faleke has is to prove that APC won the election and INEC should not even have declared the election inconclusive! Otherwise as someone said PDP may scuttle the whole thing at the tribunal.

So yes I believe APC should fully support Faleke with Mohammed Audu as his running mate. That is morally the right thing to do. Any other path the Party treads can only lead to chaos.

I mean it doesn't even make sense for votes won by the late Audu/Faleke to be transferred to an entirely new candidate! Anyway let's see how it goes...

#Cheers
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
You're very right, I'm not in first class. "I graduated with a first class". If you'd make your wife spend all her life in the kitchen, doesn't mean every man would do too. I have plans for my life and whoever I'd marry would be someone with similar plans. I'd be his wife not his maid,I can't and won't be confined to the kitchen. I would do my duties as a wife nonetheless. I hate the mentality people have that a woman's place is in the kitchen. Her place is anywhere she wants to be. God made us to be helpers not slaves.

Sweetheart, I have similar plans grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
It's so unfortunate when the so called graduates can't engage in intellectual discussion but all they understand is insult and getting personal. not in any of my post did I get personal with anyone, all I talked about is situation in here and also introducing alternatives. But one of advantage of having less intelligent people around is that it makes you more intelligent. I mean it takes intelligence to relate with intelligent disadvantaged people. And Bro there's a chance for you to wise up and learn because honestly you don't understand how to insult more than I as a matter of fact I can insult you intelligently but I refused to be drag into the mud with you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
I saw his post and ignored it too. He's nonexistent.
stlaibrowne:
It's so uunfortunate when the so called graduates can't engage in intellectual discussion but all they understand is insult and getting personal. not in any of my post did I get personal with anyone, all I talked about is situation in here and also introducing alternatives. But one of advantage of having less intelligent people around is that it makes you more intelligent. I mean it takes intelligence to relate with intelligent disadvantaged people. And Bro there's a chance for you to wise up and learn because honestly you don't understand how to insult more than I as a matter of fact I can insult you intelligently but I refused to be drag into the mud with you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by whodohgeepee(m): 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
Armynu:

Ma mayne.... Thanks for dropping by and also for the word of advice offered. How's illorin treating you. May God see u tru.
am treating Ilorin tho! Lolz! Tis okay bro! Amen! Wish u da best as well!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
It isn't pride. It was an introduction and you guys are blowing it out of proportion. Understand that first
sabatok:
I don't tink good manners, humility is tot in our institutions... always bury ur pride for u to b respected. first class is not a criteria to heaven.
I c dis world interesting with divert ways we tink... Buh i plead with u @InvisibleGirl bury ur pride cos ur knowledge wouldn't v earned u d 1st class but GOD. many of us are in such category hmmm
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lol.
shuaibbs:

Sweetheart, I have similar plans grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
greatestman:

Anyhow my sister what professional exam are you writing?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
MA in English Literature, Concordia university
greatestman:

Anyhow my sister what professional exam are you writing?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sabatok(m): 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
It isn't pride. It was an introduction and you guys are blowing it out of proportion. Understand that first
mirror doesn't c itself.... people around u will always describe ur attitude, buh I repeat BURY YOU PRIDE. may God give u understanding of wat I mean cos our identify might not b known here but our attitude spreads like flame. only the wise can comprehend.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
*your *identity smiley
sabatok:

mirror doesn't c itself.... people around u will always describe ur attitude, buh I repeat BURY YOU PRIDE. may God give u understanding of wat I mean cos our identify might not b known here but our attitude spreads like flame. only the wise can comprehend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.