Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,821 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3375128 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
biotechshola:

i quite agree wt u on dis, for a candidate to contest in an election, he/she must av participated in primaries according to constitution. Buh wat constitutional back up do they av for automatically filling in the runner up? , thought they were supposed to conduct new primaries.

Truth be told,APC has been misled by AGF,he just sat in his office and interpret the so called electoral act just because he an APC member.....If the supreme court were to interpret the constitution on this matter,believe me all this wouldn't been seen.I have studied the electoral act carefully, I came to understand that the time for substitution of candidate has elapsed ....Inec and APC knowns what they are doing,let's watch and see how the drama unfolds
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
Kbs468:
hotman0095 pls let bygone be bygone and spare InvisibleGirl of any further critical verbal assault OK as we are one and belong together.

arnomec pls try get additional higher capacity external SD Card/storage device and transfer the files and apps as most of these gadgets actually utilizes more than 40% of the so called follow come ROM gigabytes, most guilty of this are Android devices instead of deleting them. also try download antivirus, phone boosting and trash cleaning apps in other to free memory space of your gadget

Thank you my brother.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
Thank you smiley
Kbs468:
hotman0095 pls let bygone be bygone and spare InvisibleGirl of any further critical verbal assault OK as we are one and belong together.

arnomec pls try get additional higher capacity external SD Card/storage device and transfer the files and apps as most of these gadgets actually utilizes more than 40% of the so called follow come ROM gigabytes, most guilty of this are Android devices instead of deleting them. also try download antivirus, phone boosting and trash cleaning apps in other to free memory space of your gadget

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sabatok(m): 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
*your *identity smiley
bitter truth sinks in 1s @silently.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
stlaibrowne:

For the fact that the proper election have been conducted and just a day after the election inec declared it inconclusive and that there will be supplementary electing in some polling unit then what could be done is that either inec nullify the whole election and they start afresh that way APC can conduct a fresh primary and secondly if inec can't do that then faleke have to step in because had it been inec declared audu/faleke as winner before audu dies then faleke would automatically step in. So in my opinion faleke should step in to continue the audu/faleke mandate

stlaibrowne, faleke can't step in at all,cos an inconclusive election is not the same as a concluded election.No candidate has been declared winner by the electoral umpire..In a nutshell,the election would have been nullified and fresh election conducted.But rather APC and inec played with themselves ,by not allowing the apex court rule on this constitutional lapses created in the electoral act....Howbeit,we will await the outcome of tribunal and supreme court ruling on this,Cause that purported election for Saturday is a waste of time and resources .
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
I saw his post and ignored it too. He's nonexistent.

Exactly what I did. I will be no different to him if I replied him or mentioned him. just that I love him as human and I want him to have more sons than he has now. O
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
Thank you smiley

Milady,I thought I pleaded with you to drop this issue.....why are you still responding to quotes in this regards........ksb468 has said it all.......if you respond to any more quote again ,I will kiss your mouth and the hand with which you are using to type...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
yanabasee:
Kbs468, iduno what's working you.... But you've gotta IGNORE... Dude, this fellas aint worth the stress, why kill urself over nothing?

I read down on what these two imbeciles
(stlaibrowne
, InvisibleGirl)
wrote, and I smiled and shook my head.... grin

Mtchwwwww.... Just do ya thang! Don't reply f00ls... Just reply people you're cool with....

Fact is.... I miss B15 thread.... Never seen a family like that on here....

@kbs468 If you like cool rap musics.... Download this music.... "Heard about me -- Rich Homie Quan" thank me lera!
pls pls I beg of you, atleast I have made known my reason for the continued reply initially and it had came to a full stop.
I will surely do as suggested even though I am a fan of complete blues but a terrible singer to that effect who only enjoys the lyrics.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
arcnomec:

stlaibrowne, faleke can't step in at all,cos an inconclusive election is not the same as a concluded election.No candidate has been declared winner by the electoral umpire..In a nutshell,the election would have been nullified and fresh election conducted.But rather APC and inec played with themselves ,by not allowing the apex court rule on this constitutional lapses created in the electoral act....Howbeit,we will await the outcome of tribunal and supreme court ruling on this,Cause that purported election for Saturday is a waste of time and resources .

Yes like I said the best option is for inec to start the election afresh that way apc can have another primary. But I disagree with your first point. Of course no one has been declared as the winner but in the election conducted on Saturday some poling units are still standing and in those poling units apc have won some on audu/faleke ticket. So come to rink of it audu/faleke ticket won some polling units and another X/Y ticket won the suplimentary election then Apc could just abandon audu, faleke, X, Y and make another A/B governor and vp respectively. Do you understand my position. For case of simplicity either inec nullify the whole election and start all over again but if not then faleke will have to step in, with that the election continues with audu/faleke ticket only that audu is not available the faleke step in and someone else have to step in the vacancy left by faleke
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
I think we av said it several tyms dat everybody has the right to express him/herself. She's proud of her class of degree and ofcos it's a tremendous achievement, so i don't think anybody should have problem with that. And invisiblegirl, u mustn't necessarily reply every quote.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ekuule oooo

Congratulations to me.

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
You're very right, I'm not in first class. "I graduated with a first class". If you'd make your wife spend all her life in the kitchen, doesn't mean every man would do too. I have plans for my life and whoever I'd marry would be someone with similar plans. I'd be his wife not his maid,I can't and won't be confined to the kitchen. I would do my duties as a wife nonetheless. I hate the mentality people have that a woman's place is in the kitchen. Her place is anywhere she wants to be. God made us to be helpers not slaves.

Interesting!

What course did u study?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
Na so dis girl take use style style turn celeb o.
Chai! grin

Well, me I'm looking for fights! Or I need someone to engage in a topic of discussion in the academics line!
Boring evening!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
English (Language Emphasis)
LogoDWhiz:

Interesting!

What course did u study?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
amodu:
Ekuule oooo

Congratulations to me.
Lol! Who asked you to congratulate yourself first? Selfish boy.

Anyways, Congratulations to you. Greater heights you shall reach.
Another convocation on the way in the form of Masters and many more.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
English (Language Emphasis)
You're a Linguist then!
What's with the Language Emphasis? I'm a novice. So I don't understand.
I no knw book! grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Spanishmario(m): 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
shuaibbs:
I see you spanishmario... smiley

You just enta ghost mode grin

I hail o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sabatok(m): 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
PCMs v we ever tot of using dis opportunity to acquire some skills or if u v acquired 1, developing it dis period will help us as an individual wen we eventually start serving our motherland. Kindly enlighten us on some skills dt cud be acquired if u v any contribution. plz for d sake of God let peace reign in this thread
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
biotechshola:
I think we av said it several tyms dat everybody has the right to express him/herself. She's proud of her class of degree and ofcos it's a tremendous achievement, so i don't think anybody should have problem with that. And invisiblegirl, u mustn't necessarily reply every quote.

We no dey proud of our degree nko? Wetin we go do?

Ehn ehn shola!
I have a proposition for you.

Can biotech collabo with computer?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
amodu:
Ekuule oooo

Congratulations to me.
Congrats man but I thought you are also an alumni of Oba Awon Adaniduro University (OAU) who is still awaiting Convo?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
MA in English Literature, Concordia university

Without your NYSC discharge certificate??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
Unlike Literature emphasis which focuses more on the Literature aspect of English rather than the Language aspect.
LogoDWhiz:

You're a Linguist then!

What's with the Language Emphasis?
I'm a novice. So I don't understand.

I no knw book! grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
You don't need your NYSC certificate to undergo your masters program. So yes
greatestman:

Without your NYSC discharge certificate??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

We no dey proud of our degree nko? Wetin we go do?

Ehn ehn shola!
I have a proposition for you.

Can biotech collabo with computer?

sure bro, i did a course back then in school called bioinformatics, it involves the use of computer or precisely computer software to carry out gene analysis. Infact, there is gene data bank where analysed gene are stored for future use.
Without computer, biotechnology will almost be unfeasible.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
sabatok:
PCMs v we ever tot of using dis opportunity to acquire some skills or if u v acquired 1, developing it dis period will help us as an individual wen we eventually start serving our motherland. Kindly enlighten us on some skills dt cud be acquired if u v any contribution. plz for d sake of God let peace reign in this thread

What is a skill?

How do I acquire it?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
biotechshola:

sure bro, i did a course back then in school called bioinformatics, it involves the use of computer or precisely computer software to carry out gene analysis. Infact, there is gene data bank where analysed gene are stored for future use.
Without computer, biotechnology will almost be unfeasible.

Okay!

What problem(s) do you people encounter in biotechnology that can be solved with a computer?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
You don't need your NYSC certificate to undergo your masters program. So yes

Online program?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
I'm looking forward to do my Masters degree on DNA FINGERPRINTING as an aspect of forensic science.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
Unlike Literature emphasis which focuses more on the Literature aspect of English rather than the Language aspect.

Nice!

What's the relevance of your course to a common man on the street who already have a knowledge about English Language?

And what advantage does your course have if a SS3 student is to pick it a career course?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
biotechshola:
I'm looking forward to do my Masters degree on DNA FINGERPRINTING as an aspect of forensic science.

DNA fingerprinting?

Don't mix up the two.

DNA is different from fingerprint.

You can obtain a persons DNA from any part of his body.

Nice topic tho!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Okay!

What problem(s) do you people encounter in biotechnology that can be solved with a computer?

data management, obviously we cannot rely on human memory to store the information we generate during gene analysis. E.coli which is a microorganism has approximately 14million genes, human ofcos has not less than 3billion, so obviously we rely on d accuracy, reliability and memory capacity if computer to do all these.

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.