Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3390196 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
#163.
Dominion92. Keep peeping
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
biotechshola:
I'm looking forward to do my Masters degree on DNA FINGERPRINTING as an aspect of forensic science.

Does it have a market value here in Nigeria?..........Anything forensic analysis/science in this country is dead........If it were to be a developed nation,this would have earned you a job in one of the security or intelligent outfit........Anyways,go for it cos I see you leaving the shores of this country to work..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
You don't need your NYSC certificate to undergo your masters program. So yes

Is it online program
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
biotechshola:

data management, obviously we cannot rely on human memory to store the information we generate during gene analysis. E.coli which is a microorganism has approximately 14million genes, human ofcos has not less than 3billion, so obviously we rely on d accuracy, reliability and memory capacity if computer to do all these.

Wow! Make sense

This interest me.

There should be a way in which all the information collected can be compressed.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
biotechshola:

data management, obviously we cannot rely on human memory to store the information we generate during gene analysis. E.coli which is a microorganism has approximately 14million genes, human ofcos has not less than 3billion, so obviously we rely on d accuracy, reliability and memory capacity if computer to do all these.

Bro,pls educate me more on genetics engineering ...............I sluggishly worked into a lecture hall when a lecturer was explaining this concept to his student,but what will an Architecture student like me do with it back then,I just waved my head and laughed off .......I was just imagining how the hall would have looked like if it was designed and built differently from the way it was ...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AirstarKane(f): 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hmmm good evening o grin I missed a lot choi see drama hot like akara. How's everyone? I missed you guys cos I missed sha. Ermm @ my great ife peepz how prep na. Who's through with clearance? @ presy I hail o,@ oga kbs468 your head is intact grin

I can see wedding bells soon :oabi una no dey see ni oga o. If I no mention you no worry I dey write list ashimapeyin ko ti kan yin. I love y'all tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Wow! Make sense

This interest me.

There should be a way in which all the information collected can be compressed.

So u are here and my tablet is showing me device memory is full whereas I still have 5.87g left......And the recent one is showing is internal memory low 1g space only
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
arcnomec:

So u are here and my tablet is showing me device memory is full whereas I still have 5.87g left......And the recent one is showing is internal memory low 1g space only

Lol!

That's one issue with android phones.

Try and move your apps unto the SD card.

Also, search on google. There are articles created to solve the problem.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
AirstarKane:
Hmmm good evening o grin I missed a lot choi see drama hot like akara. How's everyone? I missed you guys cos I missed sha. Ermm @ my great ife peepz how prep na. Who's through with clearance? @ presy I hail o,@ oga kbs468 your head is intact grin

I can see wedding bells soon :oabi una no dey see ni oga o. If I no mention you no worry I dey write list ashimapeyin ko ti kan yin. I love y'all tongue

grin

Me I no dey see o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Lol!

That's one issue with android phones.

Try and move your apps unto the SD card.

Also, search on google. There are articles created to solve the problem.

Only?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
arcnomec:

Only?
Yeah. It will free up some space on the device
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AirstarKane(f): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

grin

Me I no dey see o

You can't see na like we adults tongue but I have a dream.....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
arcnomec:

Bro,pls educate me more on genetics engineering ...............I sluggishly worked into a lecture hall when a lecturer was explaining this concept to his student,but what will an Architecture student like me do with it back then,I just waved my head and laughed off .......I was just imagining how the hall would have looked like if it was designed and built differently from the way it was ...

genetic engineering is a technique biotechnologists use to manipulate or modify organisms, modification in this regard means u want d organism to perform a particular function outside its natural capability or you want it to increase its rate of performance of an action.

It invoves mapping out d gene of interest, cutting it nd introducing it into another organisms.

Bro, its a very complex technique dat may sometym require a thousand trial. The tools we use contrary to real engineering are enzymes.

For instance, i want to produce insulin in e.coli..u should knw we can only get insulin gene frm higher animals, so we av to excise it nd incorporate it into d e.coli genome. The reason for ds is dat e.coli grow rapidly within hours, so instead of waiting years to obtain insulin for patients who need it, we go for d alternative source.

Hop av bin able to paint a clear picture.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
The philosophy of the program is predicated on the fact that Nigeria being a country where English is an added language, a major official language, a lingua franca, and the language of instruction in the educational system, a high level of proficiency in the language is usually expected from the graduates of its Universities. Graduates of English are expected to possess adequate proficiency in the oral and written skills and improved competence in professional communication in the language. They must also acquire adequate knowledge in literary appreciation and skills in creative writing.
Objectives of the Program is to train students to acquire adequate communicative in both the spoken and written varieties of the English language, thereby giving them a good grounding and effective mastery of the Language in its various applications to achieve adequate self-expression and self –actualization. Graduates of English Language, English and professional Communication, and Literature-in-English would be useful in Public Relations and Advertising, Publishing, Journalism, Teaching, Creative Writing, Administration, and Broadcasting as well as in Business and Diplomatic Affairs.
LogoDWhiz:

Nice!

What's the relevance of your course to a common man on the street who already have a knowledge about English Language?

And what advantage does your course have if a SS3 student is to pick it a career course?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
Good evening everyone,
I'm Fraih
Food science and technology
FUTA
Just Graduated......

Would like to know, from a very reliable source, when batch A would be mobilized next year for Service, February or May?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Omolola1(f): 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
On a lighter note, Part of me Telenovela is ending next week...Yaaaaayyy!!!!! cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Omolola1(f): 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
Fraih:
Good evening everyone,
I'm Fraih
FUTA
Just Graduated......

Would like to know, from a very reliable source, when batch A would be mobilized next year for Service, February or May?

Hopeful for February
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
biotechshola:

genetic engineering is a technique biotechnologists use to manipulate or modify organisms, modification in this regard means u want d organism to perform a particular function outside its natural capability or you want it to increase its rate of performance of an action.

It invoves mapping out d gene of interest, cutting it nd introducing it into another organisms.

Bro, its a very complex technique dat may sometym require a thousand trial. The tools we use contrary to real engineering are enzymes.

For instance, i want to produce insulin in e.coli..u should knw we can only get insulin gene frm higher animals, so we av to excise it nd incorporate it into d e.coli genome. The reason for ds is dat e.coli grow rapidly within hours, so instead of waiting years to obtain insulin for patients who need it, we go for d alternative source.

Hop av bin able to paint a clear picture.

okay,just like mitosis .......I got the picture....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
Fraih:
Good evening everyone,
I'm Fraih
FUTA
Just Graduated......

Congrats........And welcome on board... We are not yet certain about the official month, pending when timetable will be out.... But my best bet is February
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
arcnomec:

Congrats........And welcome on board... We are not yet certain about the official month, pending when timetable will be out.... But my best bet is February
Oh
Thanks then
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by GiftUbani: 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
Gift ABU ZARIA ENG. LITERATURE CLASS OF 2015 WOULD LOVE TO SERVE IN ENUGU STATE
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
By the time I was leaving the thread was on page 153, am resume now and it is on page 163...You guys are really trying! Thumbs up Golden city citizens (plus haters oooo).
My Airstarkane, how are you dear?Missing you like kilodegrin
LogoDwhiz, Armynu, Kbs468, amodu, Sent4rina,hope you guys are good?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arrhenius15(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
Fraih:
Good evening everyone,
I'm Fraih
FUTA
Just Graduated......

Great Futarian ...hope u had a wonderful convoc? Gud 2 have u here. As rightly said, hopes are high on Feb ending or early March
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
AirstarKane:

You can't see na like we adults tongue but I have a dream.....

Lol! grin
Na so u take use style yab me o.
Dream? Keep dreaming
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
DTOBS:
By the time I was leaving the thread was on page 153, am resume now and it is on page 163...You guys are really trying! Thumbs up Golden city citizens (plus haters oooo).

I'm good o. And u?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
GiftUbani:
Gift ABU ZARIA ENG. LITERATURE CLASS OF 2015 WOULD LOVE TO SERVE IN ENUGU STATE

You're welcome on board Gift

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

I'm good o. And u?
same here boss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
Omolola1:
On a lighter note, Part of me Telenovela is ending next week...Yaaaaayyy!!!!! cool

Chai!
Make I no talk! grin
Telenovela wey boring!

Btw, did you see the mention?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AirstarKane(f): 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
My boo welcome oooo muah muah muah kiss
DTOBS:
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AirstarKane(f): 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Chai!
Make I no talk! grin
Telenovela wey boring!

Btw, did you see the mention?

Lwkmd choi lemme see response and don't laugh @ me o E ma binu o which one is telenovela hope it's not all those mexican/Philippines soap opera? Choi if na it ehn una fall my hand my mum sef no dey allow me hear word. tongue make una watch isakaba or my in-law nollywood rocks kiss oya explain telenova biko
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
The philosophy of the program is predicated on the fact that Nigeria being a country where English is an added language, a major official language, a lingua franca, and the language of instruction in the educational system, a high level of proficiency in the language is usually expected from the graduates of its Universities. Graduates of English are expected to possess adequate proficiency in the oral and written skills and improved competence in professional communication in the language. They must also acquire adequate knowledge in literary appreciation and skills in creative writing.
Objectives of the Program is to train students to acquire adequate communicative in both the spoken and written varieties of the English language, thereby giving them a good grounding and effective mastery of the Language in its various applications to achieve adequate self-expression and self –actualization. Graduates of English Language, English and professional Communication, and Literature-in-English would be useful in Public Relations and Advertising, Publishing, Journalism, Teaching, Creative Writing, Administration, and Broadcasting as well as in Business and Diplomatic Affairs.

Nice points.

If I can chip in, it seems the difference between English Language and English Literature is that English Language deals with the language itself. Syantax, structure, grammar, concord and so on while English Literature deals with the drama, prose and poetry.

Am I right?

At a point, I find it hard to bliv people study 'subjects', subjects that are being taught in secondary school.

Later on I get to realise the difference between the two.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
AirstarKane:
My boo welcome oooo muah muah muah kiss
Sweetie,am seriously hungry ooo...what did you prepare?

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.