Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers (28562 Views)

Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta / Returnee Graduates Struggle As Employers Snub Foreign Degrees / Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by damiloladuke: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
those people really got me annoyed at a time like that when I had to travel from Abeokuta to Isolo for their trick..it wasn't really fair..i guess the government should fine them and maybe stop their operation.

MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY on www.wenogetjob.com
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by snadguy007(m): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
Chosen1984:
Hahahaaa! Richo resources, Gibson petroleum
grin grin
No be small o, my brother

1 Like

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hahahaha hahahaha
admax:
I keep receiving tons of messages from those scammers!

Anytime you receive a text message inviting you for an interview the next day at Ogunlana Drive Surulere, Esther Oshiyemi Str Ilupeju etc...It's a SCAM!
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by queenjoe(f): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
funniest part is dt dey will claim dey get ntn less dan 50k per week and u wont see d traces of dt money in dem @least to those hv seen and dere mouth sweet lyk sugar

4 Likes

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by oleigh(m): 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
Av once attended their so called seminar, I swear for d moderator at last for letting me waste transport fare down there with me dressed in suit with tie for my neck.. bastards...

6 Likes

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
Stop receiving job alert leaflets from these guys and ladies that stand on road sharing. You meet them most at Oshodi, cele bridge, Ijesha at times. Just don't collect. Once you send your details to one, you've sent to ALL

2 Likes

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Rilwayne001: 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
Chai..Their mouth sweet while telling lies enh. Na GOD save me from their scam.
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by olawalehenry(m): 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
kadunasouth:
NICE one but KEDI heathcare makes difference

Yeah! That's great........... A proud member!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
Well to be frank am not into any form of MLM but so far I believe it depends on the company and the products they offer. I have a friend who joined one Oriflame company like that, they have really nice cosmetics & body care products that is fast moving and trust me she is doing really good. I remember when she showed me the advert and I went through, the first thing I taught her was to make good use of opportunities that are sellable. The company has this downstream stuff as well but I ensured she wasn't just about thinking of making millions over night but try as much as possible to sell the good products.
To cut the story short, she is selling very good and also using the opportunity to introduce some of her customers who are already in love with the products.

You only register with N1600 only and then you get free training and you can start with the least package which is N9000 worth of products.

Something's work for some people while it might not work for others.
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Chubhie: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
idee91:
V
For virginia.
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Chubhie: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
activelyA:
Y
Yansh.
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by activelyA(f): 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
Chubhie:
Yansh.
Mumu grin grin
Check again smiley
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Nice2all247(m): 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
laurel03:
Not their fought now.... When no job in the country
fought or fault.

1 Like

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by urchmail2015(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
WHO EVER DROPPED THIS POST,I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE STILL TRUTHFUL AND LEGAL MLM COMPANIES OUT HERE.I CAN ATTEST TO THAT.EVER HEARD OF AIM GLOBAL?WELL DEAR YOU HAVE GOT NO RIGHT TO KEEP ON DISCOURAGING VIBRANT NIGERIANS LOOKING TO MAKE IT IN LIFE BY NOT DEPENDING ON ONE USELESS PAY CHEQUE AFTER PAY CHEQUE.ITS LEFT TO YOU OUT THERE,IF YOU CHOOSE TO BE DISCOURAGED AND NEVER TAKE THAT RISK,THATS ON YOU.AS FOR ME,I AM HAPPY MAN..TRY BROWSING ''ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL'' SEE YOU AT THE TOP FELLAS.
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by madgoat(m): 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
grin
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
I joined the GNLD people early this year but backed out due to the kind of lies they usually tell. Although, the product I was promoting is a supplement called Trenen very good for the body because I still use it till today.
It is not they are totally bad as they are being painted on this thread, but their approach is that they toy with applicants emotion by posing themselves as employers. Mind you, they are a lot of gifted people among them and they make their money through seminars not individual but cooperate bodies.
If you are looking for a job, go to them listen to their motivational talks then decide whether to join or not because they will not force you to join.

1 Like

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Chubhie: 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
Why do people still go to “school” if there are no jobs?

Even if you've been brainwashed into a lie, you reserve the right to de programme yourself. Most stuffs I've learnt in life were never taught in school.

Gone are the days when before you graduate, a Bettle, a house and a job will be waiting for you.

3 Likes

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by tishbite709(m): 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
I voluntarily joined KEDI HEALTHCARE, and since then, I have no course to regret. It's just a simple business plan, you BUY and SELL. Those that falls victim of those adverts needs to be enlighten that there is difference between being brainwashed and being a business partner
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Chubhie: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
activelyA:
Mumu grin grin Check again smiley
See your small pelebe yansh.
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by codephela(m): 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
Na craze wia don overdone,inshort burn sef dey worry dem...awon oniranu!
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
This is a typical example, got this text yesterday

Mantledox Logistics Ltd invites you for a chat/work briefing 2moro Wed 29/7/15 by 9a.m @ 82, Adeniyi Jones by A.B.C Bus stop, Ikeja.REF:BT-MD47
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by 9jatatafo(m): 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
Shine your eyes. One other thing about this GNLD is that they claim their products cure all illnesses perfectly be it cancer, diabetes and what have you. It is all wash!!!

1 Like

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Dee60: 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
MANTLEDOX etc - They should be warned to stop harassing people with silly text messages.
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by SirBeejay: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
For me this is coming rather late....They already chop my #9800, said its for my registration and ID card.I was deceived. They never said they were GLND people; they said I will be doing presentations on healthcare safety to bank workers,manufacturying workers e.t.c with a basic salary at month ends. Let me stop here. Painful sth. To think I actually borrowed to pay for registration.

2 Likes

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Toks2008(m): 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
lonelydora:
Thank God I don't meddle into any business called NETWORKING. No matter how they sweet-mouth me. I enjoy seeing my money working for me, and not depending on someone to uplift me.

I always tell people to run away from any job offer they demand money from you. Companies spend on job seekers and not the other way round. That's why you go for an interview in some multi-nationals, they pay your transport, give you tea and lunch, when yiu finally make it, they send you on training. They don't ask you for any form of money.

I am sure people will still fall for this even after reading this topic.

That is where you are myopic.

Life is network itself and even the job you suffer to get is all about networking.

The problem with many Nigerians is that they see network business as a get rich quick thing and that is where they miss it totally.

MLM or networking is taught in Harvard university and it is indeed a legal and formidable business. You just need the right attitude.

For instance the one i have on my signature is about raising substantial money for various purposes and its absolutely rewarding but when i tell people that within a year they could earn close to 800k or 1m with zero capital they are quick to say one year is too long and i always shake my head for them.

Nigeria youths will forever remain enslaved to the Just Over Broke(JOB) syndrome until they start thinking outside the box.

1 Like

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Olalekanbanky1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
My friend lost his gf all cos the girl was damn serious with the gnld rubbish and she eventually fell in love with a co-gnld marketer. Imagine!

2 Likes

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by ibroskido: 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
God punish dem[color=#006600][/color]
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Toks2008(m): 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
Olalekanbanky1:
My friend lost his gf all cos the girl was damn serious with the gnld rubbish and she eventually fell in love with a co-gnld marketer. Imagine!

Your friend must be funny to lose his girlfriend because of GNLD.

I am not a member but i believe that in life we must learn to allow people pursue their dreams.

We are too sentimental in N
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by guiltless(m): 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
o boy eh!....I almost fell victim sum months ago o!
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Toks2008(m): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
tishbite709:
I voluntarily joined KEDI HEALTHCARE, and since then, I have no course to regret. It's just a simple business plan, you BUY and SELL. Those that falls victim of those adverts needs to be enlighten that there is difference between being brainwashed and being a business partner

Ok look at Golden circle international, a German based global cooperative network system that you will need to start with 54euro and when you refer 3friends your total initial start off of 54euro is back into your pocket.

Then forget you ever did it and give yourself like a year and watch what you will have in your account.

Many will say its network again but they will not mind insurance work that will make you walk the whole length and breadth of Lagos, they will not mind the marketing work of banks that will make them prostitute their bodies to met target and many bankers have dropped dead due to High BP of not meeting targets.

I strongly believe there is something fundamentally wrong with the reasoning faculty of many Nigerian youths.

What you may hate might be the passion of another.I do not agree to the unscrupulous ways of luring people into taking up the business but the business in itself should never be condemned. I have seen people becoming millionaires from GNLD and this golden circle cooperative system gave me the initial capital to start my company in 2001 before i had an accident that set me back.

Lets try and think outside the box and stop enslaving ourselves to the salary mentality.

Attached to this post is my members area in Golden circle showing my earnings in just less than a year

You can check my signature to read more about this awesome program. Better than stocks,or any form of MLM

2 Likes

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by activelyA(f): 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
Chosen1984:
Once you get an invitation to Allen avenue,
15yinusa street
there is another one at cele!!!

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE AND LITTLE CHANGE..

some years ago i had course to attend at 2 different locations but found out it was the same GNLD guys. Once i found out i left even before they start their stories.(i wasn't as pained as a guy i met one of the centres')

A young man living in kaduna was invited all the way for an interview. The guy almost killed them when he found out it was GNLD.
I felt bad on behalf of the young man. That was shear wickedness from those criminals

Very rampant in kaduna sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job / Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019 – Final List Of Successful Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.