Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,047 members, 7,953,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers (28789 Views)

Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta / Returnee Graduates Struggle As Employers Snub Foreign Degrees / Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by oyendada: 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by maximum23: 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
I've read tru the comments and realised that the bad attitude and approach of Nigeian network marketers has made us write off MLM. But the truth is, it is the business of the 21st century where you build a business of people. In this business, you are neither hired nor fired. The platform has already been laid for you, all you need to is build the business. Robert Kiyosaki recommede this business to people who don't want to be trapped in the cage of employment. Why don't you read more on it instead of criticizing it? As for GNLD, I can attest to the fact that it is a legitimate and trustworthy company, but Nigerians have used their corrupt natire to mar the company's name..its the country we live in
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by activelyA(f): 2:13am On Jul 31, 2015
collinsVP:
I didn't know if I should be angry at them for decieving me ,or laugh at myself for falling for it.

LWKMD

The same way I felt last Tuesday in Lagos. I went from satellite town to airport junction, and took a bike to one Diamond Star Plaza.

It was crazy watching that boy trying to brainwash me. I walked out on them in anger. No be their fault. Is a system failure.

Eeeh! No be small thing oo. I have been hearing of the expression"mixed feelings"....experienced it for real that day.
Your own was better, it was just a boy...in my case the invited speakers and interviewed people who just started using the product.
Werin pain me pass is that I gave them my actual number in sincerity of heart thinking it was an actual job....come and see calls and motivational SMS 24/7. I don tire cry embarassed
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by viqSmallz(m): 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
Batam:
because they will not force you to join.
guy u sure say dem no go force u..cos de will almost want to put dere hands in ur pocket to bring out money...gods bless my diamond ko d gods bless my silver ni
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 09, 2016
Please don't let those false messages discourage you from getting a good opportunity. I used to think so too, the thing is that most of them use false means to recruit people, that's the problem. There is someone I know, no one told me, I know her directly, she got that kind of text, but she deleted it, she got it again, then she went because of condition. My dear, it was actually a health organization sponsored by WHO, SAB and ACDC, trying to eradicate chronic disease in subsaharan West African countries. To cut the long story short, she has not been up to a year there, and she has almost finished building a two story building. This one I know her, it's not 'hear say', and she has a chance to travel abroad with one member of her family, everything fully paid for, and other benefits ooo...I shouted!!! Me I have joined the organization sef, I saw this with my korokoro eyes! I am in as am talking to you. Someone else has been there for about three months or so and he has bought a land. One has been there for like 13 months, and guess what he is giving as souvenir for his wedding? Customized iPads, refrigerators, etc. Everyone goes with something unique. My dear, since I saw, not heardooo, SAW, I joined immediately. If you doubt, you can meet the girl herself and the people I talked about and see their land, house, etc. I am in PH ATM, if you doubt, contact me with my email divyaempire22@gmail.com then I will show you you will see with your own eyes. Even if you are not in PH, we can make an arrangement. God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did I Do Wrong With My Attitude ? / Can I Survive With 50k Job In Lagos? / Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.