Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers (28582 Views)

Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta / Returnee Graduates Struggle As Employers Snub Foreign Degrees / Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by lampardizik(m): 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
Na dem be dis too

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by tinnymerit(m): 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
urchmail2015:
WHO EVER DROPPED THIS POST,I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE STILL TRUTHFUL AND LEGAL MLM COMPANIES OUT HERE.I CAN ATTEST TO THAT.EVER HEARD OF AIM GLOBAL?WELL DEAR YOU HAVE GOT NO RIGHT TO KEEP ON DISCOURAGING VIBRANT NIGERIANS LOOKING TO MAKE IT IN LIFE BY NOT DEPENDING ON ONE USELESS PAY CHEQUE AFTER PAY CHEQUE.ITS LEFT TO YOU OUT THERE,IF YOU CHOOSE TO BE DISCOURAGED AND NEVER TAKE THAT RISK,THATS ON YOU.AS FOR ME,I AM HAPPY MAN..TRY BROWSING ''ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL'' SEE YOU AT THE TOP FELLAS.

will you stop that?,i av been joined the AIM rubbish since last year october with a borrowed 36k just because i was sugar coated mouth deceived by one egbon in our area.i still av bunch of those drugs with me in my chest.Even i av been trying to sell dem at half their price all what i got was blocking walls.If u can buy dem at half their price u can pm me.

9 Likes

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by absoluteSuccess: 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by jendordino(m): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Thank you for bringing to limelight some of the tactics of these scammer to spoil our business. I used to have the mentality of working in a white collar job where at the end of the month am sure of my salary or alert. But my life changed when I came across a multi level marketing company here in Nigeria. I use the product, share the product testimony and get paid. I don't have to wait till month end anymore, I get alert of twice in a month. I will like to formally invite you for a free business briefing about the opportunity that bound in MLM industry here in Nigeria. What's app me for details 08035936318. Or check out the web address for information that may help you .trevo.life/trevonaija or .trevohealthyhome.com let's do great things together . Attend our free seminar Jide
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Wasquad(m): 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
MY ONE MILLION DOLLARS ADVICE TO GNLD ESTABLISHMENTS .

If you r bin fair and faithful with your adverts on jobs and basically on the drug charade. Why not employ for real, furnish your employee very well like how the big banks do. Have a little number of people working under you,well trained and living up to standard. I bet you no where they will enter, people will be ready to splash cash not bunch of bent shoes dude trying to make a living. That's the most reason they ain't straight forward because they too knows the in depth of d biz.

Joke aspect of it, is impression of Traveling... lol

2 Likes

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by SirBeejay: 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
I almost fainted when after depositing that money in their account n I went to their office to tell them what av done ,the CEO told me I shud forget about the presentation/seminar that what they do is they sell drugs.My facial expression must have said it all,he played a video of them in dubai in a bid to motivate me,show me several pixs of them receiving money after successfully selling the package...I told him I want a refund since he said from the begining that we can demand for a refund.He said nothing like that again that the only option is for me to continue,and by that he meant I should go and look for at least 50000 to move the package so as to accumulate point...the sound of "point" irritated me.its still does. Actually its not that simple, you dnt say people should not be desperate for job, its easy for you to say cos you arent jobless. Plus if I knew they are into drugs from the beginning I wouldnt have listened to them,they never mentioned drugs.They said my job is to do presentations and seminars for workers and I will receive basic salary plus I applied via jobberman,job description and all looked like they are legit.How am I suppose to know they have infiltrated all these sites? I am just a graduate trying to earn a decent living.

6 Likes

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by NwabuezeWini: 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
Insurance company also do same. They collect money from people telling u dat u are not going to work as a marketer after collecting ur money for training dey end up telling u dat is marketing and dat ur money is not refundable.
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by NwabuezeWini: 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
Person don suffer sha for dis country all in d name of job hunt
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
the funny thing is that they talk about riches yet their dressing and environment where they do all that seminar is nothing to write home about.am glad i didnt give in to their blabs.i even left before they finished their soo called seminar. I only regret wasting my precious time there listening to all that crap
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Toks2008(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
Toks2008:

Ok look at Golden circle international, a German based global cooperative network system that you will need to start with 54euro and when you refer 3friends your total initial start off of 54euro is back into your pocket.

Then forget you ever did it and give yourself like a year and watch what you will have in your account.

Many will say its network again but they will not mind insurance work that will make you walk the whole length and breadth of Lagos, they will not mind the marketing work of banks that will make them prostitute their bodies to met target and many bankers have dropped dead due to High BP of not meeting targets.

I strongly believe there is something fundamentally wrong with the reasoning faculty of many Nigerian youths.

What you may hate might be the passion of another.I do not agree to the unscrupulous ways of luring people into taking up the business but the business in itself should never be condemned. I have seen people becoming millionaires from GNLD and this golden circle cooperative system gave me the initial capital to start my company in 2001 before i had an accident that set me back.

Lets try and think outside the box and stop enslaving ourselves to the salary mentality.

Attached to this post is my members area in Golden circle showing my earnings in just less than a year

You can check my signature to read more about this awesome program. Better than stocks,or any form of MLM

Another screen shot from another registration i made with my own name and the one above is my mum's name as you can register with as many names as you want.

Just sign up with 54euro and sign up only 3 people from anywhere in the world and get back your 54euro and then relax and make good money. Wait for just about a year and plan for something reasonable to do with the money.

This is not a scam but a tried and tested system of over 30years in operation.

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by absoluteSuccess: 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
tinnymerit:

will you stop that?,i av been joined the AIM rubbish since last year october with a borrowed 36k just because i was sugar coated mouth deceived by one egbon in our area.i still av bunch of those drugs with me in my chest.Even i av been trying to sell dem at half their price all what i got was blocking walls.If u can buy dem at half their price u can pm me.
This was what I felt in my first foray into network marketing, but reading books by Robert Kiyosaki (before you quit your job) and Harv Eker (Secrets of millionaires' Mind) and W.Clement Stone, Donald Trump etc gave me a newer experience. I began looking for businesses that promises the impossible just to sip the thrill. So I joined network marketing to compete with people like myself who are involved in it. I failed, but it is not so to quit. Later, it start making sense. People I enrolled had foreknowledge of the business, I don't have time to sweet talk anyone, if you like join, if you like don't.

1 Like

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by lightdotcom: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
GNLD does not look fraudulent. I think its a clean multi level marketing

Your resilience, smartness and hardwork determines your success.
Problem is many folks are too lazy to engage themselves in this style of marketing.

Here you buy into an already existing international company company where you become your own boss.

Samakus:

Source:
http://blog.ngcareers.com/4384/what-you-need-to-know-about-gnldmulti-level-marketers-posing-as-employer-how-not-to-be-defrauded/

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by stellytwinkle(f): 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
Samakus:

Source:
http://blog.ngcareers.com/4384/what-you-need-to-know-about-gnldmulti-level-marketers-posing-as-employer-how-not-to-be-defrauded/

I actually fell into their hands thru a job advert that was pasted, GNLD to be precise and due to the desperation of getting a job, i was lured into paying 12,000 for registration. Now i knw desperation can lead one to fall into wrong hands. Once bitten, twice shy.Thanks op.
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Chai..Their mouth sweet while telling lies enh. Na GOD save from their scam.
I will bookmark this post because you really need that 5K social service scheme from DAFTUS

1 Like

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by darmilolah(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
cooldude62:
MLM is not bad after all, many of them are very useful.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by lonelydora: 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
Toks2008:

That is where you are myopic.

Life is network itself and even the job you suffer to get is all about networking.

The problem with many Nigerians is that they see network business as a get rich quick thing and that is where they miss it totally.

MLM or networking is taught in Harvard university and it is indeed a legal and formidable business. You just need the right attitude.

For instance the one i have on my signature is about raising substantial money for various purposes and its absolutely rewarding but when i tell people that within a year they could earn close to 800k or 1m with zero capital they are quick to say one year is too long and i always shake my head for them.

Nigeria youths will forever remain enslaved to the Just Over Broke(JOB) syndrome until they start thinking outside the box.

My brother, thanks for your advert but i'm sorry, i don't do anything called NETWORKING. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by darmilolah(m): 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
Toks2008:

That is where you are myopic.

Life is network itself and even the job you suffer to get is all about networking.

The problem with many Nigerians is that they see network business as a get rich quick thing and that is where they miss it totally.

MLM or networking is taught in Harvard university and it is indeed a legal and formidable business. You just need the right attitude.

For instance the one i have on my signature is about raising substantial money for various purposes and its absolutely rewarding but when i tell people that within a year they could earn close to 800k or 1m with zero capital they are quick to say one year is too long and i always shake my head for them.

Nigeria youths will forever remain enslaved to the Just Over Broke(JOB) syndrome until they start thinking outside the box.

God bless you
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by darmilolah(m): 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
jendordino:
Thank you for bringing to limelight some of the tactics of these scammer to spoil our business. I used to have the mentality of working in a white collar job where at the end of the month am sure of my salary or alert. But my life changed when I came across a multi level marketing company here in Nigeria. I use the product, share the product testimony and get paid. I don't have to wait till month end anymore, I get alert of twice in a month. I will like to formally invite you for a free business briefing about the opportunity that bound in MLM industry here in Nigeria. What's app me for details 08035936318. Or check out the web address for information that may help you .trevo.life/trevonaija or .trevohealthyhome.com let's do great things together . Attend our free seminar Jide

Sharp!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
SirBeejay:
I almost fainted when after depositing that money in their account n I went to their office to tell them what av done ,the CEO told me I shud forget about the presentation/seminar that what they do is they sell drugs.My facial expression must have said it all,he played a video of them in dubai in a bid to motivate me,show me several pixs of them receiving money after successfully selling the package...I told him I want a refund since he said from the begining that we can demand for a refund.He said nothing like that again that the only option is for me to continue,and by that he meant I should go and look for at least 50000 to move the package so as to accumulate point...the sound of "point" irritated me.its still does. Actually its not that simple, you dnt say people should not be desperate for job, its easy for you to say cos you arent jobless. Plus if I knew they are into drugs from the beginning I wouldnt have listened to them,they never mentioned drugs.They said my job is to do presentations and seminars for workers and I will receive basic salary plus I applied via jobberman,job description and all looked like they are legit.How am I suppose to know they have infiltrated all these sites? I am just a graduate trying to earn a decent living.
you could have hold the manager to ransome for giving you wrong information. I remember back in 08 when I was job hunting and I came across these people, the moment I got there and I looked at the crowd there and the shabbily dressed interviewers I just left because I belived there is nothing good that will come out of it
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
What a pity.
The scammers and fraudsters have succeeded in denting the image of a good business idea.
I don't blame you all, but you should be smart enough to know what's genuine.
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
GNLD... stay away from those guys... the mlm just keeps you hoping for somthing that would likely not happen just like waiting for miracles.
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
I have been scammed several times, forever, gnld and this other one. Network marketing is just not it. I am out. If you apply the same level of effort that you put into these networking companies into a personal business, you will be made in no time. The problem has always been not trusting yourself enough to make your personal business work.

3 Likes

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
LOOK... this is another one of them with a different name... MLM is scam!

jendordino:

2 Likes

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by udysweet(f): 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
Gbam! No addition or subtraction!
snadguy007:
With what i've gone through in the hands of these gnld people, its only in the second world that they will scam me again. And i want to use this medium to tell MED-PRO RESOURCES to stop bombarding me with job briefing/interview text messages again, enough is enough. undecided

1 Like

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by darmilolah(m): 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
O
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by opeadura(f): 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
@op gnld is not begging anybody to join,and point of correction gnld is a great &fantastic company that is changing many peoples life for good.From nonentity to celebrity,from grass to grace,from zero to hero.The reason why some peoples are using job advert for people is because that is Nigeria mentality.There is no government that can against it,becos it is well approved company not only in Nigeria.It is existing more than 55 countries in the world.And peoples have been achieving their dreams,making a lot of money through it.You don't know anything about it that is why you are saying so.There are some people using gnld to dupe people,they are the bad one.If u want to know the real one come down to where the company is located.And the company website is WWW.GNLD.COM.CHANGE BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T CHANGE YOU ARE IN CHAIN.A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.IF U WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT GNLD CALL OR TEXT 08183899978 OR 07087346813
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by fashoo2010(m): 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
snadguy007:
With what i've gone through in the hands of these gnld people, its only in the second world that they will scam me again. And i want to use this medium to tell MED-PRO RESOURCES to stop bombarding me with job briefing/interview text messages again, enough is enough. undecided
pls dis MED-PRO has been sending me message as well, bt I didn't go... Are they GNLD people as well
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Oriafo123: 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
u people are truly a caricature of a jobless set of people. u dont have a job, u were invited for one instead of going some of you are here looking for another person's opinion as to whether u shld go or not. na wa o. its true what Dangote said. youth of today are looking for polished jobs where they will work for the rest of their youth before realising their mistake. at that time it wld be too late for women because you would be pregnant or taking care of children, men u wld have a family that will be depending on u to feed them clothe them and give them shelter. d ppl that will go and decide to join may end up making it and having financial freedom before they get married. u guys r d same ppl that will say it is blood money. u dnt have a job let me tell u d truth. THERE R NO POLISHED JOBS OUT THERE. even the ones that u say connection will help u get r not as pleasant as u may think. im saying this from experience. pls i am not a GNLD member or NETWORK person. but if i had known that there was another way to make money and having d time and freedom to do other things (by other things i dont mean open a shop or bcom a distributor, i mean having my own firm with money i will have made from d networking company and also have money coming in from d networking business to use in building up my firm) maybe i will not be stuck depending on salary to feed my children and assist my husband. i know many of u will abuse me and so on, so im ready. but if u will take one thing from this it shld be that ur destiny is not d same with others here. u may b lucky and after twenty years u will end up at the top but for those whose destiny is attached to these gnld businesses, even if u dnt want to do it because its not ur IDEAl job do it for ur future and those whose destinies r attached to urs. thanks for reading. i hope this will change ur mind before u allow another person's opinion decide ur fate and destiny. thank u and God bless. for those who think d money there r scams u r wrong. good day to u all.
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Lollypee(m): 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
Got a job interview from MP resource after some days the same company sent me another message as MP global now. ( same address ) wonder y ppl will want to scam a poor job seeker. If u are asked to come for interview in a hotel or a hall, pls run for ur dear life.
I dont want to start narrating ma experience with this guys... Am smarter now.
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by exclusivelyholy(f): 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
After federal task force SURE P don scam me, i can never be a victim of fraudster again.GBAM!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 / God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job / Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019 – Final List Of Successful Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.