Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:32 AM

What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers (28787 Views)

Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta / Returnee Graduates Struggle As Employers Snub Foreign Degrees / Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by collinsVP: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
I didn't know if I should be angry at them for decieving me ,or laugh at myself for falling for it.

LWKMD

The same way I felt last Tuesday in Lagos. I went from satellite town to airport junction, and took a bike to one Diamond Star Plaza.

It was crazy watching that boy trying to brainwash me. I walked out on them in anger. No be their fault. Is a system failure.
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by collinsVP: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by snadguy007(m): 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
fashoo2010:
pls dis MED-PRO has been sending me message as well, bt I didn't go... Are they GNLD people as well
No 1 Gnld marketers

1 Like

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by prestige2013: 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
Let make a list of them to save others

Boss Resources,
Crystal Ventures
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by ifimabel11(f): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
snadguy007:
With what i've gone through in the hands of these gnld people, its only in the second world that they will scam me again. And i want to use this medium to tell MED-PRO RESOURCES to stop bombarding me with job briefing/interview text messages again, enough is enough. undecided

report them to the police. They're not even gnld, medpro is a thief and a foolish one at that
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by STEVENcrack(m): 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
Alphaplus.
Esther breakthrough.

Once u get an invitation from a company just google their name but now its like they don't use names again..u wud see somtin like HR/CV/05, MD/CV/009..........
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by tpwealth(m): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
Olalekanbanky1:
My friend lost his gf all cos the girl was damn serious with the gnld rubbish and she eventually fell in love with a co-gnld marketer. Imagine!
grin

1 Like

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by kayor62: 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by udeh3(m): 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
GNLD is real... the main issue is that, people are not given the right orientation before they join, they feel the money comes immediately they register

2 Likes

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
Toks2008:

Ok look at Golden circle international, a German based global cooperative network system that you will need to start with 54euro and when you refer 3friends your total initial start off of 54euro is back into your pocket.

Then forget you ever did it and give yourself like a year and watch what you will have in your account.

Many will say its network again but they will not mind insurance work that will make you walk the whole length and breadth of Lagos, they will not mind the marketing work of banks that will make them prostitute their bodies to met target and many bankers have dropped dead due to High BP of not meeting targets.

I strongly believe there is something fundamentally wrong with the reasoning faculty of many Nigerian youths.

What you may hate might be the passion of another.I do not agree to the unscrupulous ways of luring people into taking up the business but the business in itself should never be condemned. I have seen people becoming millionaires from GNLD and this golden circle cooperative system gave me the initial capital to start my company in 2001 before i had an accident that set me back.

Lets try and think outside the box and stop enslaving ourselves to the salary mentality.

Attached to this post is my members area in Golden circle showing my earnings in just less than a year

You can check my signature to read more about this awesome program. Better than stocks,or any form of MLM

Stop talking trash, they are all scams!

Are you a newcomer or you are the owner of the site? This is just like PennyWise of 2005/2006 era. Be wise!

1 Like

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Toks2008(m): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
makeitsoon:

Stop talking trash, they are all scams!

Are you a newcomer or you are the owner of the site? This is just like PennyWise of 2005/2006 era. Be wise!

this is why with people of your mindset you will spend all your life working under a company and fighting for salary increase.

If you ever have a little iq you wont imply that i talk trash rather you will discuss intelligently.

Before cyber crime became a known thing i knew about it and if you think everyone is a scammer probably like you or your cohorts then you have missed it.

People like you will alays be spectators and can nver get to any enviable heights in life with your myopic mindset.

Ilets assume you were right and i own the site,does that note state a fact that im an intelligent man? keep living in the grave while smart minds rule the world. Ode

1 Like

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by fairheven: 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
A case of -- When a nak*d man dey promise you shirt.
Just take a close look at their outfit and appearance,that's enof indication that they are frustrated.
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Affable200(m): 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
Dream killer/ Dream stealer. Because it never works for you, do you think if it did not work for you then it can never work for others, do you think if you did not succeed or become success then others will not succeed or become success. Do you think other people will be a failure like you. Why are you inserting your negative believe to the mind of others. Come to think of it, those people you are calling a fraudulent, don't they have a product, you purchase their product and go out there and sell it and make a daily savings of yourself. You will even recover the money use and register with their product within a week. So what is fraudulent there?. If you don't know anything about Network Marketing,my dear go and learn more. And stop propagandizing here.
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
Toks2008:

That is where you are myopic.

Life is network itself and even the job you suffer to get is all about networking.

The problem with many Nigerians is that they see network business as a get rich quick thing and that is where they miss it totally.

MLM or networking is taught in Harvard university and it is indeed a legal and formidable business. You just need the right attitude.

For instance the one i have on my signature is about raising substantial money for various purposes and its absolutely rewarding but when i tell people that within a year they could earn close to 800k or 1m with zero capital they are quick to say one year is too long and i always shake my head for them.

Nigeria youths will forever remain enslaved to the Just Over Broke(JOB) syndrome until they start thinking outside the box.
It's not the gnld's type of networking tho
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 30, 2015
The funniest part is that they will ask you whether you have a valid international passport or atm card so as to know your status before they milk you.They use ladies to do the cajoling. One of their lady even asked to follow me to the atm after I had told her I didn't have cash on me.This was after the storytelling oh.she asked if I had an international passport or atm card.Them wan chop me that day.But na stubborn head I used commot for their premises after much manhandled.
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by IBBG(m): 12:14am On Jul 30, 2015
Zenrise integrated services, Betfil global services. Infact any phony name of a company inviting u for interview at herbert macaulay way yaba. Run for ur life o.
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by nairamaniac: 12:15am On Jul 30, 2015
please anybody aware of the one they call ALLIANCE IN MOTION?

But what about those marketing scemes that do not approach you deceptively? are those once okay? Those ones that to not approach you under the pretence of a job-interview.

Please someone tell me how profitable or reliable is this ALLIANCE IN MOTION.
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 30, 2015
Oriafo123:
u people are truly a caricature of a jobless set of people. u dont have a job, u were invited for one instead of going some of you are here looking for another person's opinion as to whether u shld go or not. na wa o. its true what Dangote said. youth of today are looking for polished jobs where they will work for the rest of their youth before realising their mistake. at that time it wld be too late for women because you would be pregnant or taking care of children, men u wld have a family that will be depending on u to feed them clothe them and give them shelter. d ppl that will go and decide to join may end up making it and having financial freedom before they get married. u guys r d same ppl that will say it is blood money. u dnt have a job let me tell u d truth. THERE R NO POLISHED JOBS OUT THERE. even the ones that u say connection will help u get r not as pleasant as u may think. im saying this from experience. pls i am not a GNLD member or NETWORK person. but if i had known that there was another way to make money and having d time and freedom to do other things (by other things i dont mean open a shop or bcom a distributor, i mean having my own firm with money i will have made from d networking company and also have money coming in from d networking business to use in building up my firm) maybe i will not be stuck depending on salary to feed my children and assist my husband. i know many of u will abuse me and so on, so im ready. but if u will take one thing from this it shld be that ur destiny is not d same with others here. u may b lucky and after twenty years u will end up at the top but for those whose destiny is attached to these gnld businesses, even if u dnt want to do it because its not ur IDEAl job do it for ur future and those whose destinies r attached to urs. thanks for reading. i hope this will change ur mind before u allow another person's opinion decide ur fate and destiny. thank u and God bless. for those who think d money there r scams u r wrong. good day to u all.
Why will someone pay a sum of money before he is employ?
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Oriafo123: 12:52am On Jul 30, 2015
otunsman:
Why will someone pay a sum of money before he is employ?
Hv u been to seminar ursef? Wen I had time to go I discovered it is an entrepreneural opportunity. To start a venture u need capital
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Psuedy(f): 1:29am On Jul 30, 2015
Recently heard abt one "Fast track" business networking stuff.....by Forever living..Start up wit 165k & other stuff like dat..anyone hrd abt dat?
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by bejeria101(m): 6:21am On Jul 30, 2015
Very true,i have never taken them serious,just like u said when i found myself in a seminar like thing,one man wey no chop bellefull came n dis is where it killed me in his words *a wise man said JOB means just over broke* guy i stand up waka comot.
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by absoluteSuccess: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2015
blogexpert:
I have been scammed several times, forever, gnld and this other one. Network marketing is just not it. I am out. If you apply the same level of effort that you put into these networking companies into a personal business, you will be made in no time. The problem has always been not trusting yourself enough to make your personal business work.
I believe as a webmaster, you can seperate logic from emotions. Some advice are emotion-base, it gives us 'what we want to hear', but logic expose us to the two sides of the coin. Are you getting all the promises exposed to you when you are about to sign up for your sms business, did you not try enof? To date, your effort is enof to make you succeed (emotions), but willingness to sell is not the same as willingness to buy (logic). To succeed, be detached from popular emotions and settle for logic. Its not about you, success is about people-skill, not personal-effort. Prune your logic pal. Read Brian Tracy book, 'No Excuse'.
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by absoluteSuccess: 10:08am On Jul 30, 2015
I always long for a business of my own, but I am not discipline in all ramifications of life: majorly, time discipline. I'm on bed now. Do you know how much my bed 'time' is worth? My freedom (leisure at other's work hour) is equal to the worth of my time. To me, having your own business can result in poor use of your time: too much time for work or leisure. Too much leisure kills your business cos you are accountable to no one, too much work kill your kindness cos all you have came from your sweat. I believe in teamwork, where you are indebted to partners who form the crust of your success without bickering. My Dad was a tribesman who often engage other tribesmen in his farm, they do more work with love, friendship and co-operation than one man can do. When I look at his achievement, I follow his footstep of engaging people for mutual benefit. That's when I stopped toiling and being afraid of the future. It is one of the best decisions I've made. Please, deal with your own fear and aspirations your own way.
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by HonAdeoye(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2015
one of the best way to know them is through the salary on their fliers and a4 paper posters. they will mention something like

cleaner. 40k
security. 55k

e.t.c
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by PastorAji(m): 10:57am On Jul 30, 2015
SNAKIE86 STORY BA grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Olalekanbanky1:
My friend lost his gf all cos the girl was damn serious with the gnld rubbish and she eventually fell in love with a co-gnld marketer. Imagine!
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by PastorAji(m): 11:06am On Jul 30, 2015
OGA ADE
IF YOU TELL ME COME FOR A TRAINING TO BE SELF INDEPENDENT, I WILL GLADLY COME.
NOT THE ONE THAT AFTER YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR A JOB, AND AN SMS WAS SENT TO YOU THAT YOU SHOULD COME FOR A JOB BRIEFING/CHAT/TEST AND YOU GOT THERE AND IT WAS GNLD
I HAD A NASTY EXPERIENCE THEN IN 2013 WHEN I WAS STILL IN WEMA I HAD MY LEAVE AND I GOT A TEXT INVITING ME FOR AN INTERVIEW. I WAS VERY HAPPY SINCE I WAS LIKE TRYING TO SWITCH OVER FROM THAT BANK TO A MORE CONVENIENT WORK. ALAS WHEN I GOT TO THAT PLACE (OPPOSITE YIDI IN GATE-IBADAN) I SAW IT WAS GNLD. RIGHT FROM THE GATE OF THE COMPLEX I HISSED AND LEFT THE PLACE ANGRILY.
I WOULD RATHER PREFER TO PRODUCE AND MARKET/SUPPLY CHALKS THAN TO GO FOR ALL THESE YEYE MLM SCHEMES.
Affable200:
Dream killer/ Dream stealer. Because it never works for you, do you think if it did not work for you then it can never work for others, do you think if you did not succeed or become success then others will not succeed or become success. Do you think other people will be a failure like you. Why are you inserting your negative believe to the mind of others. Come to think of it, those people you are calling a fraudulent, don't they have a product, you purchase their product and go out there and sell it and make a daily savings of yourself. You will even recover the money use and register with their product within a week. So what is fraudulent there?. If you don't know anything about Network Marketing,my dear go and learn more. And stop propagandizing here.
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by LAUSUG15: 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
kadunasouth:
NICE one but KEDI heathcare makes difference
.m a kedi healthcare member and its not a scam..not all multilevel marketing are scam. i earn my living tru multilevel marketing
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by nonysmith(m): 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
activelyA:
My experience in the hand of these people was not funny at all. angry the advert said its a multinational company seeking for skilled and unskilled labour. Skilled labour were to be paid 50,000 while unskilled were to be paid 30,000.
Very happily,I call the number on the advert and the guy said i should send my details and call him back.

On calling him, he gave me a venue and assured me that there would be an exam the next day that I should come with my writing materials.
I got there the next day ready. They gave me a paper to fill my details again and write the number on the poster. Na so them com start seminar/lectures oo. From 10am till 2pm embarassed cry I almost faint. They were just shouting and motivating...after many talk, they said many are called but few are chosen (I think say na time for aptitude test oo) . That is how we were asked to pay 12,100 and we will not be poor in our lives again by selling the product and networking ( that's bringing others)... I just hiss carry my hungry stomach commot.
I didn't know if I should be angry at them for decieving me ,or laugh at myself for falling for it cheesygrin
Nothing person no go experience for naija
hahahahahaha i don laff tire

1 Like

Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Golden75(m): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
Lol, young millionaires in d house, u shall soon start receiving alart weekly, hmmm I ve always come across these scammed, what hurt me much iz d way they deceived people, they always make sure that u re in already before the truth will be revealed to u. D one I regretted most was d last one I attended,we were invited for a workshop on oil and gas training. I studied Chemical Engineering, so I believed ve gotten d opportunity to add on my profession, however we were asked to come along with the sum of 2.5k, let's me cut d story short every thing ends up as scam
Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by Golden75(m): 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
Why are you inserting your negative believe to the mind of others. Come to think of it, those people you are calling a fraudulent, don't they have a product, you purchase their product and go out there and sell it and make a daily savings of yourself. You will even recover the money use and register with their product within a week. So what is fraudulent there?.

Woow, u sound like someone who rilly knows much about them, can you convince us more please. Coz if u ask me they were all nothing but scammers, deceivers, cheaters, and 419 news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did I Do Wrong With My Attitude ? / Can I Survive With 50k Job In Lagos? / Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.