Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos (25164 Views)

NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) / China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) / NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by seeker67(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Country hard no b him fault
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by RichDad1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Again?
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by missKiffy(f): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
StOla:
I came, I saw, I confirmed.
Na them grin

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by kingabe21(m): 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
They will never listen,all they want is quick money

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by tdayof(m): 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Igbo man angry

Quote me I no go reply you..

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by MRBrownJ: 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
gabazin080:
iffa eer say that's what they used the money for.
Why didn't we hear anything about The $2.1 million ndlea seized from the man that the story went viral last month

bro, do you really want the NDLEA to tell these traffickers about all the tools, high tech machines and cameras used to fight drug trafficking?!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by phransix147(m): 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
The guy lucky say no be China dem nab am!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
MRBrownJ:
they should have let him fly and notify the Chinese immigration... the death penalty solves these issues faster!
why so wicked sir....

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by free2ryhme: 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
Islie:

http://www.punchng.com/news/ndlea-nabs-china-bound-man-with-drugs-in-lagos/

This guy should be thanking NDLEA for catching him before he goes and commit suicide in China.
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
MRBrownJ:
they should have let him fly and notify the Chinese immigration... the death penalty solves these issues faster!
I wish they hire people like you, this guys will vanish in no time.
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by Ijaya123: 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
When his mate is setting world record in Russian University. Some people never learn sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by MRBrownJ: 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrsPhyno:
why so wicked sir....

these people are happily trafficking/selling DEATH, and therefore they should have a taste of their own medicine!

blueseacats:
I wish they hire people like you, this guys will vanish in no time.

bro, if it was me, i would just walk these traffickers at the back of the airport and shoot them in the head... NO questions asked, NO expensive trials, NO prison time!
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrsPhyno:

why so wicked sir....
He's not wicked at all, the faster we weed this guys out the better for this nation.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by azezola(m): 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
He wan pay big tithe for church make them know say he don arrive.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by omoelesa(m): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
How would a man traffic drug to china when he knows death await him.the same way bokoboys wants to die because of imaginary virgin in heaven, iboman wants to go on suicide mission because of money.in shot biafrans are the boko haram of southern nigeria.nonsense

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by ahamonyeka(m): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
What kind of punishment awaits him cos many of our brothers has died due to this same offence.
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by Btruth: 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
APCisaJOKE:
cool cool cool

When the govt refused to give the youth job and means of livelihood.. what do u expect them to do na??

APC IS A JOKE.. Buhari is busy touring and taking pictures.. smh

NIGERIA IS A JOKE APC IS LAFFING ABOUT

........are you sure you read the story well so? I'm made to understand that he sold his property, and he uses the funds to invest into drug trafficking.

Why not used the money from the sales of his property to invest on a good local business, such like food business.

We ought to scold people for their foolishness, and not always pushing all the blames to the government. This was his own doing my friend, and nothing concern the government there.

He's even lucky that he was caught up here, instead of there, it would have been a death sentence for his ass. Silly old fellow, looking for quick rich.

Anyway, enjoy your stay in the prison. And trust Niger prison...... boy! you don die finish.

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by wildchild1: 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
CR77:
U well so

Ever time in other news

If this is a joke,i accept it...If not,just stop it, ok?
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by gbrown(m): 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
Islie:

Islie:

ndigbo smuggling drugs before amalgamation, these guys will do anything for money, death penalty ko! Death penalty ni!

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by bamidele029: 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
MsZeezah:
They never listen. They should have allowed him board the flight and let him meet his certain death. After a good number of them have been executed in those Asian countries, maybe their cohorts with a penchant for quick money making will smell the coffee and know that drugs trafficking is the surest freeway to meet the Lord.

Thieves oshi. Afterwards they will be flaunting ill gotten wealth up and down, claiming to be industrious and hardworking. Not knowing na drug money. We know una logo anyways.

They will come to nairaland and tell us how they are landlords , awon ole oshi

9 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by ibedun: 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
Just won $100 for guessing where he is from before opening the message.

Igbo kwenu!!!! All na hustle Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by tboynaija: 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
take heart bro ....you will surely get out It and someday you will surely make it..."No guts no glory"

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by chuma13(m): 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
Good 4him hope he is not let loose by d nigerian authority!!
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by MsZeezah: 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
bamidele029:

They will come to nairaland and tell us how they are landlords , awon ole oshi
Exactly!!!! Awon Ole gbogbo. Rubbish

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by youngalex(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
Get Rich or Die Trying,That's the guys mentality.....
If you have money
...your bank manager will know your name
....Your pastor will be sending prayers to you for continuos God's Blessings
...You will always have your say in village meetings
....Your Inlaws/Wife and Even your Kids go give you Rep
....You will be an IROKO TREE amidst other smaller trees

Chai..MONEY....MONEY....MONEY

Make money Legally,it Pays

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by Btruth: 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Igbo kwenu!. Thats how they will tarnish the image of Biafra
.........lol. grin

I bet after having the Biafra Republic, they will declare it to be a FREE DRUG TRADE ZONE.

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
seeker67:
Country hard no b him fault
you seff go carry nao.... u will make a good money in singapore wink

Thank me later
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by WATERLee1: 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
I just wonder when will this act of suicide mission clear of our dear brethren

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car / Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed / Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.