Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos (25199 Views)

NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) / China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) / NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by coldFLARES1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
MRBrownJ:
they should have let him fly and notify the Chinese immigration... the death penalty solves these issues faster!
I agree with you completely. These criminals should be helped to their death so as to protect a lot more folks from their contamination.
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by nyabinghi(m): 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
A criminal just like ojuwku, the world would be a better place without the igbo people, drug peddling, armed robbery haba. The IQ of an average igbo is lower than that of a billy goat

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by donodion(m): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
MsZeezah:
They never listen. They should have allowed him board the flight and let him meet his certain death. After a good number of them have been executed in those Asian countries, maybe their cohorts with a penchant for quick money making will smell the coffee and know that drugs trafficking is the surest freeway to meet the Lord.

Thieves oshi. Afterwards they will be flaunting ill gotten wealth up and down, claiming to be industrious and hardworking. Not knowing na drug money. We know una logo anyways.
Problem is when these desperate-get rich-or die trying- nuisance from we all know where,get caught,he won't be addressed as an individual but a national of Nigeria.
They wont listen cos they don't care.Its not poverty that drove him to pushing drugs, remember he sold his property and "invested" in dangerous substances.Such individual wit mindset won't mind investing in fake drugs to import back and sell to Nigerians.Always look at the motive behind the choice to be involve in crime.That's why they are hated all over.
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by fanedrive(m): 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
nyabinghi:
A criminal just like ojuwku, the world would be a better place without the igbo people, drug peddling, armed robbery haba. The IQ of an average igbo is lower than that of a billy goat
easy my lord, easy
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by MsZeezah: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
donodion:

Problem is when these desperate-get rich-or die trying- nuisance from we all know where,get caught,he won't be addressed as an individual but a national of Nigeria.
They wont listen cos they don't care.Its not poverty that drove him to pushing drugs, remember he sold his property and "invested" in dangerous substances. Such individual wit mindset won't mind investing in fake drugs to import back and sell to Nigerians.Always look at the motive behind the choice to be involve in crime.That's why they are hated all over.
I swear you're a genius. The bolded part of your post is so on point. If a man could sell of his property and "invest" in drugs, then such a person is capable of murdering everybody in Nigeria. Their "Get Rich or Die Trying" syndrome is just scary, go watch the video of the Malaysian police officer interviewing them. So maddening. Lord have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by azzima(m): 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hmmmm.............dis
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by Rilwayne001: 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
johnshagb:
He's one of the hustlers from where the sun rises as usual. I'm no bigot you guys are just good at it.

Make I ride my power bike komot this thread before em brothers enter to defend him

Loool..grin

Bros, this your power bike na die oo. You fit borrow me?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by billyG(m): 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
Islie:

http://www.punchng.com/news/ndlea-nabs-china-bound-man-with-drugs-in-lagos/
When i saw d headline i knew it must be a Biafran.Igbo kwenu!KweDRUGonu!!

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by MRBrownJ: 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
Diamondpicture:
My brother seized drugs are sold to the next available buyer with cash, I am only telling you out of past experience I mean past past not present nothing on earth will even look close to the money made from drugs nothing but it is very risky

so what you are insinuating is that every single person in the police force in 9ja is corrupt? yes, drug trafficking is a profitable illegal activity, but the important word here is ILLEGAL. ask even the biggest drug lord (Escobar/Guzman etc) they all eventually end up dead, in prison or on the run (aka not worth it)

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by azzima(m): 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
MsZeezah:
They never listen. They should have allowed him board the flight and let him meet his certain death. After a good number of them have been executed in those Asian countries, maybe their cohorts with a penchant for quick money making will smell the coffee and know that drugs trafficking is the surest freeway to meet the Lord.

Thieves oshi. Afterwards they will be flaunting ill gotten wealth up and down, claiming to be industrious and hardworking. Not knowing na drug money. We know una logo anyways.
they are becoming ENDANGERED species from executions and incarcerations all over the place. Carrying drugs has become an investment like a business when a human being can sell his business to use the money to carry drugs knowing fully well that it's a journey of no returns.No wonder they were protesting against the ambassador in China when he complained about the menace some Nigerians are becoming in China.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by johnshagb(m): 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Loool..grin
Bros, this your power bike na die oo. You fit borrow me?
If your hand long well no wahala
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by donodion(m): 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
MsZeezah:

I swear you're a genius. The bolded part of your post is so on point. If a man could sell of his property and "invest" in drugs, then such a person is capable of murdering everybody in Nigeria. Their "Get Rich or Die Trying" syndrome is just scary, go watch the video of the Malaysian police officer interviewing them. So maddening. Lord have mercy.
True.If the law is further stringent in Naija,harsher punishment for drug couriers, and pushers, they would be discouraged.Nobody wants to die.
In the early '80s when public execution of armed robbers was the in-thing,you see many mothers warning their children never to take what's not theirs.
Naijas only yield to tough handling,then everybody will conform to order.Buharis administration have a lot to do against the corrupt attitude and character of Nigerians.Which is why pushing drugs or importing sub-standard drugs into the country is not seen as a biggie but "hustling".

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by Revolva(m): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pple no de send o kai dis country....na wa o ehnn China for dat matter dem for leave am na..if e get there if dem catch am na I'm luck if him succeed. He. Is a millionaire
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by lastpage: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
datola:
These drug carrying guys are so strong head.

May God deliver them.

Its all the same!......

#Strong-Head, #Gra-Gra, #Chest-Beating

.....However you dice it, it boils down to a stewpid mentality of "acting first, before engaging the brain!
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
Good job, NDLEA!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by lastpage: 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
billyG:

When i saw d headline i knew it must be a Biafran.Igbo kwenu!KweDRUGonu!!

Abeegi, free my Brothers joor, all na hustle! shocked shocked

Until parents de-emphasize this mentality of pushing their children to go to Lagos in October and come back home in December, with a Fine ride and wads of cash, then these younger ones (who are now much older BTW), are pressured into doing ANYTHING (even using their parents for Money ritual), just to impress everyone around and my God, do they like to impress people?

Talk about how they have BOUGHT the whole of Lagos..... with their blood-money, abi?! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by softvio(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
Am no tribal bigot, but na WOW for the igbos oo..lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by christinie(f): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
MRBrownJ:
they should have let him fly and notify the Chinese immigration... the death penalty solves these issues faster!
Saint Brown.
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by andyanders: 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
MRBrownJ:

seized drugs are destroyed, money used in helping the fight against drug trafficking
Forget that issue of the drug been destroyed. you do not know what these guys does with them. Those guys are fvcken billionaires.What you see and hear is not what is been done,
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by Neplusultra(f): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Crying symphonies! You pple shud go and cook dat corpse of a 4yrs old dat ur 16yrs brother killed for him to eat! Rubbish undecided
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by ArodewilliamsT: 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
azzima:
they are becoming ENDANGERED species from executions and incarcerations all over the place. Carrying drugs has become an investment like a business when a human being can sell his business to use the money to carry drugs knowing fully well that it's a journey of no returns.No wonder they were protesting against the ambassador in China when he complained about the menace some Nigerians are becoming in China.

www.mjemagazine.com/nigerian-man-adegboyega-adeniji-jailed-for-30-years-in-uk/

www.bellanaija.com/2014/06/12/36-year-old-nigerian-woman-sentenced-to-25-years-in-jail-for-drug-trafficking-in-cambodia/

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-17241965
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by MRBrownJ: 12:30am On Jul 30, 2015
andyanders:

Forget that issue of the drug been destroyed. you do not know what these guys does with them. Those guys are fvcken billionaires.What you see and hear is not what is been done,

ps care to enlighten us all as to what happens to the drug then?
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by Lawalemi(m): 8:58am On Jul 30, 2015
Thank God for his life. It would have been worse over there
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by omooba969(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2015
cool

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by omooba969(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2015
nyabinghi:

Show some respect plz. cool

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by babafirst(m): 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
The statement said confessing to the crime, the
suspect who hails from Enugu State, said he invested N2m in drug trafficking because he wanted to earn N4m profit in return.
-He is not serious, with 2 million if you buy goods(any product) from one part of Naija and move to another part consistently for one month the 2 mill can generate even 6 mill.
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by babafirst(m): 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
nyabinghi:
This is an irresponsible comment filled with hate.
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by MRBrownJ: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
babafirst:
The statement said confessing to the crime, the
suspect who hails from Enugu State, said he invested N2m in drug trafficking because he wanted to earn N4m profit in return.
-He is not serious, with 2 million if you buy goods(any product) from one part of Naija and move to another part consistently for one month the 2 mill can generate even 6 mill.

sadly these lazy greedy people dont want to "WORK HARD", they want to make quick easy money (like too many Nigerians out there).... thats why you see so many people advertising/joining or losing money from these "get rich quick" schemes all over 9ja

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by nyabinghi(m): 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
babafirst:
This is an irresponsible comment filled with hate.
tell your ibo brothers to stopdoing same. this is a direct response to an assault on the yoruba race
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by babafirst(m): 5:18am On Aug 01, 2015
nyabinghi:
tell your ibo brothers to stopdoing same. this is a direct response to an assault on the yoruba race
I am a Yoruba man from Ekiti but that your comment is filled with hate. Some comments make one to question somebody's educational background and honestly that your comment appears to be one of those comments because you made no point,only hate.
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by nyabinghi(m): 7:01am On Aug 01, 2015
babafirst:
I am a Yoruba man from Ekiti but that your comment is filled with hate. Some comments make one to question somebody's educational background and honestly that your comment appears to be one of those comments because you made no point,only hate.
let me believe you are half blind, igbos post comments abusing your race but when.we retaliate it isn't ok by you. I am from ondo state and I am proud of my state

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) / Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) / Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.