Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,178 members, 7,825,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Buhari's Portrait Hung On A Pole In Cameroon (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Portrait Hung On A Pole In Cameroon (Photo) (50178 Views)

Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) / PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait / We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Portrait Hung On A Pole In Cameroon (Photo) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
aresa:

You got to have serious TaNoid talent to be a good TaNoid. You have to be able to say the dumbest, ignorant and idiotic rubbish ever..

You are a great TaNoid... grin
ROFL!!! Abeg liv me oh! Time no dey. I'm for the present Leader(s) ... The past is Past.
Re: Buhari's Portrait Hung On A Pole In Cameroon (Photo) by Rexyl(m): 5:53am On Jul 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:
These people and lie is like zombie and blood. They just hang one picture and claim It's the Cameroonians that did it, just to give Buhari a 'larger than life' image.
I trust the zombies to come and start screaming "Sai Buhari"

Every where you look; pictures, This government is a PHOTOCRATIC government not a democratic one.

Government of the CAMERA, by the CAMERA and for the CAMERA. undecided

Hahaha! Democracy in Nigeria is getting more definition by the day. Anyway let's hope PMB will emerge behind the camera, come to and lead from the front to move the country forward.
Re: Buhari's Portrait Hung On A Pole In Cameroon (Photo) by Heluwajohnson(m): 6:14am On Jul 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:
These people and lie is like zombie and blood. They just hang one picture and claim It's the Cameroonians that did it, just to give Buhari a 'larger than life' image.

Every where you look; pictures, This government is a PHOTOCRATIC government not a democratic one.

Hello DADDY if u wana criticize, u criticize with SENSE "OPOLO" wat u just posted postrays someone with a fish HEAD,but something inside keeps telln mhi ur a GENUIS ur hiding this unique talent sir!
Re: Buhari's Portrait Hung On A Pole In Cameroon (Photo) by justjify(m): 8:13am On Jul 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Multi-CAMERA Democracy
Bi-CAMERA Legislature

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Portrait Hung On A Pole In Cameroon (Photo) by Tinyemeka(m): 8:24am On Jul 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Dude!

You've just coined a new term: Photocracy! smiley

All inspired by the one and only Dauradinho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Portrait Hung On A Pole In Cameroon (Photo) by Ariyoh1: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=Mogidi post=36402372]Punch News
Feb 15 2019
"Buhari hung on a pole by angry Nigerians."

U must be stupid, u are waiting 4 time to hang someone who is old enough to be ur grand father. Instead of u to think of how to hang the dubious fellow like ur own father who has drained our country treasury. Mr jonathan
Re: Buhari's Portrait Hung On A Pole In Cameroon (Photo) by stharrykay(m): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2015
ELTON123:
grin
grin grin de don finnish the slow poke

grin
grin
Buhacracy
Re: Buhari's Portrait Hung On A Pole In Cameroon (Photo) by intercom: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2015
This picture looks like the one we hung during the presidential political campain at my villiage, in FCT here in nigeria and not cameron.
Re: Buhari's Portrait Hung On A Pole In Cameroon (Photo) by ModiKen(m): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I hope when you start seeing results of his govt, you would also rush to be FTC on a thread showing his good works.

And please try not to wail on that thread
Re: Buhari's Portrait Hung On A Pole In Cameroon (Photo) by mployer(m): 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
UjSizzle:
Lmao!!! Photocratic government grin

smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran / Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 / Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.