Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) (40163 Views)

Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / Nigerian Army To Migrate To IPPIS In 2017 – Kemi Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by Spybradd: 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
kITATITA:

I believe that at certain times, it is reasonable for someone to give up on certain missions. I believe that the time for you and your ilk to give up on vilifying President Buhari's government is now. It is a failed mission. Can't you see that you are sounding unintelligent and like a broken gong. Are you going to do this for 48 months or for the rest of your life.

wè woi mogidi,lahò lare oo,what did ye to this baboon who saw nothing wrong when gej was being fired from all angles,its been mouth foaming since morning
grin
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
Spybradd:

wè woi mogidi,lahò lare oo,what did ye to this baboon who saw nothing wrong when gej was being fired from all angles,its been mouth foaming since morning
grin
This shows your level of reasoning. You believe that GEJ was verbally abused and you throw all sense of responsibility aside to abuse the person who defeated him in an election. It's like your brother wasn't selected in an interview and you go to the office everyday to a quarrel with the guy who got the job. Who's the baboon.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by peeta89(m): 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
Moheat:
GEJ initiative! God bless GEJ
Who's GEJ?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by SomebodyLovesMe: 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Registering for IPPIS is good but I'd like to see them registered as performing, Aso Rock is not a registered bedroom where you sleep all day.
Do some actual work please.

The smart Nigerians that voted them in, as well as the not-so- smart ones that voted against them - can see that this administration is laying the foundation for a great Nigeria. As with building houses, laying foundation takes time and the structure is not immediately visible. If the previous administration had bothered to lay a decent foundation, Nigeria won't have fared so poorly under them. So stop wailing and look forward to a better Nigeria, even though you contributed nothing to it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by Moheat(m): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
peeta89:
Who's GEJ?
The man the Duara Dullar.d succeeded

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
GEJ novel project that saves over 50billion naira annually from ghost workers. GEJs achievement dancing shoki in dia face. #sell d truth not.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by peeta89(m): 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
Moheat:

The man the Duara Dullar.d succeeded
I know who GEJ is I was just teasing u. Pls don't ever call PMB a Dullard again. He's not your mate and not even ur dad's mate I am very sure.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by MizMyColi(f): 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
With the way APC condemned GEJ during elections.

With the way they rubbed the man in the mud, I earnestly expect them to distance themselves from anything that has G in it, not to talk of E and J.

These lot are just a bunch of hypocrites and I say that without mincing words!

I thank the God of Ebele Jonathan who did not allow them use the media to ruin his life and career.

The pit they dug for him is now what they have fallen into.

It is not rocket science.
If it goes around, it must surely come around.

#GoFigure

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
Abeg what's this buhari's IG handle
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:

Can you please provide evidence for the 2.2 bn for US visit?

Remember, saying it a million times doesn't make it true.

http://dailymail.com.ng/muhammadu-buharis-united-state-visit-will-cost-nigeria-n2-2billion/
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by leighcon(m): 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
IPPIS is merely a payroll solution for Federal Government MDA's. It should not in anyway be referred to as a developmental project. It is simply having what ought to be.

And to those saying this was a GEJ project, I must say you are all kids that need to learn a bit of history. It was a project started at the 1st coming of NOI (Ngozi Okonjo Iweala ). This is a fact I know. Since my own memory will not be a widely acceptable source, I did a 1 minute digging and found something for the blind folks below.

http://www.punchng.com/opinion/the-discovery-of-45000-federal-ghost-workers/ and parastatals

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

The smart Nigerians that voted them in, as well as the not-so- smart ones that voted against them - can see that this administration is laying the foundation for a great Nigeria. As with building houses, laying foundation takes time and the structure is not immediately visible. If the previous administration had bothered to lay a decent foundation, Nigeria won't have fared so poorly under them. So stop wailing and look forward to a better Nigeria, even though you contributed nothing to it.

@bolded...Mr Smart...Kindly list or name the various foundations alongside the ministries they are being laid in plzzz...thanks

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by MizMyColi(f): 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Photocratic Government according to SeverusSnape.

In mizmycoli's voice ....hior hior hior hior hior...... grin grin

LOL
I've dropped a piece of my mind on the matter.

Evening Dearsmiley
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by sapientia(m): 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
Thats cool..

But those men standing there, are they all security details? undecided
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by change49ja: 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
Edited
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by change49ja: 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
OKKO:
Now some body should tell Buhari that is GEJ's idea to curb corruption in civil service. During ur new national broadcast commend him don't wallow in castigation alone.

GEJ budgeted 1bil to feed aso rock for a year APC cried every body cried. PMB took 2.2 bil to visit US for four days no body cried.

How can GEJ who thinks stealing is not corruption curb corruption? Just wait till the report on GEJ comes out...you'll be shocked.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by spacefreak: 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
Beanscake:

Your mom has them all booked. Obviously,training an adult who still plays with crayons must be so hectic.

Your response is epic.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by Staru1(m): 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
DMerciful:
GEJ program!
true talk

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
Great to see they're using the IPPIS system......an initiative of the GEJ administration to automate the payment system of the public service and elimination of ghost workers. Yet some useless CLOWNS said GEJ didn't work. Twats.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
sammyj:
SAI PMB and PYO. Great men of like minds. Wailers can go and hug transformers if they wish!!! grin grin

M@stub@tors, go and w@nk on paper.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by Spybradd: 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
kITATITA:

This shows your level of reasoning. You believe that GEJ was verbally abused and you throw all sense of responsibility aside to abuse the person who defeated him in an election. It's like your brother wasn't selected in an interview and you go to the office everyday to a quarrel with the guy who got the job. Who's the baboon.

why are you now sounding like a MONK about to preach on KEY to facing reality,why?

grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by leighcon(m): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
The least favour you could have done yourself was to have read through comments before you, rather than your perpetuation of your knowledge gal. IPPIS started in OBJ 's time.

ocelot2006:
Great to see they're using the IPPIS system......an initiative of the GEJ administration to automate the payment system of the public service and elimination of ghost workers. Yet some useless CLOWNS said GEJ didn't work. Twats.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by iaindabawa(m): 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
klem93:
President Muhammad Buhari and Vice President Osibanjo did their finger print for the integrated personnel and payroll information system (IPPIS) at the Presidential villa earlier today. Pic of Vice President being captured after the cut...

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/07/photos-president-buhari-and-vp-osinbajo.html

You Mean All These Days They Have Not Been Receiving Their Salaries?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by Moheat(m): 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
peeta89:
I know who GEJ is I was just teasing u. Pls don't ever call PMB a Dullard again. He's not your mate and not even ur dad's mate I am very sure.

Honestly, he is! Oya do your worst.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

As usual, photos - the only thing they have to show.
as usual,criticizing-the only thing they have to do
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
To be honest i am sick and tired of seeing the faces of these people...gosh, are they like photograph whores

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by SomebodyLovesMe: 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

@bolded...Mr Smart...Kindly list or name the various foundations alongside the ministries they are being laid in plzzz...thanks

You imagine that every strategy / activity in the pipeline will be announced to the public, right ? When we call them clueless, they will start complaining.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 30, 2015
PassingShot:

Can you please provide evidence for the 2.2 bn for US visit?

Remember, saying it a million times doesn't make it true.

Bro with all your sai Buhari shit...this program was a GEJ initiative, we will remember him for helping us save billions of naira by preventing ghost workers. Love him or hate him, GEJ is a hero and will be remembered for his good works. So if you feel like jumping in front of a moving train please do so sharply.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 30, 2015
leighcon:
The least favour you could have done yourself was to have read through comments before you, rather than your perpetuation of your knowledge gal. IPPIS started in OBJ 's time.

you can as well tell us that GEJ was never a Nigerian president, APC always trying to discredit all GEJ achievement but forget that history can never be forgotten. Like him or hate him his achievement s will speak for him for generations to come.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 7:02am On Jul 30, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

http://dailymail.com.ng/muhammadu-buharis-united-state-visit-will-cost-nigeria-n2-2billion/

If you gave that link to a teenager, he will surely marvel at the news contained therein.]

First, the news source is not a credible one. It's a random blog.

Secondly, the contents is so watery that only the gullible ones will take it serious for a second. If anyone claims certain amount was spent on the US trip, the next thing any reasonable person will look out for is the break down of the alleged expenses.

Was the N2.2bn for visa procurement or flight tickets or hotel accommodation?

To help you and others further, I reproduce the report as contained in that link below:

President Muhammadu Buhari will be visiting Washington D.C, the US capital for his meeting with President Barack Obama next week, Monday with an announced 32-man delegation and unannounced aides numbering average of 10 that would be accompanying governors, Ex-governors, State House officials and businessmen.

This contingent will cost Nigeria about N2.2billion from the virtually empty Treasury. The Presidency have earlier announced that those expected to join the President on the visit include Governors Kashim Shettima (Borno), Rochas Okorocha (Imo), Adams Oshiomhole (Edo), Tanko Al-Makura (Nasarawa) and Abiola Ajimobi (Oyo) Each with 15 aids.
The rather large delegation will also have former Rivers State Governor Chibuike Amaechi; Buhari’s running mate in the 2011 presidential election, Pastor Tunde Bakare; former President of the Newspapers Proprietors’ Association of Nigeria (NPAN) and publisher of The Democrat, Ismaila Isa Funtua; a former Chief of Army Staff, Lt-Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazzau; and Halilu Sheni, a businessman.

Others in the delegation will include officials in the presidency and some heads of government parastatals.
Apart from the number about about 10 government officials have already left the United States in what they claimed is preparing grounds for the Visit.

Please read it again and tell us if this report appeals to common sense?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 30, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
Fresh air legacy still standing tall! These are revolutionary reforms that will stand the test of time. That is how countries are governed and not by propaganda, blaming your predecessor or engaging in cosmetic reforms.

The IPPS policy has so far saved the nation over #100 billion that was hitherto lost to ghost workers. Now compare with the recent Buhari's masturbatic act of forfeiting half of his salary (#7 million). If added to same sum forfeited by the VP, it amounts to only a paltry #14 million in a year. To rub salt to injury, Buhari and his vice did it with so much fanfare. And I guess it may have cost the govt more than #14 million to publicize the useless act.

Meanwhile, this is not the only GEJ policy that will stand the test of time. Others are the unprecedented PHCN privatization, auto policy, rice self-sufficiency policy, sugar master plan, electoral reforms, etc

Posterity will be kind to GEJ, who is without doubt the hero of Nigeria's democracy

All BUHARI has been doing is reaping from all GEJ sows..... He has not set any new policy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Danjuma Laah Sleeping On Duty (Photo) / APC Letter To Patience Jonathan / FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.