Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari (1468 Views)

Breaking! Nigerians Voted On Igbo Presidency In 2019. See Result / INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / Breaking: Nigerians To Go Through Severe Hardship Till 2017 - U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari by olokfor: 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2684190_jopafdjaf_jpeg82e603b84912c7d6cb6be56a013da792

President Buhari is currently in Cameroon on a 2 day visit.

www.metronaija.com can authoritatively confirm to you that President Buhari told Nigerians
living in Cameroon that Nigerians in diaspora will be eligible to cast their votes in the next general elections.

President Buhari said it during a meeting with Nigerians living in Cameroon this evening

A call was put across to one of President Buhari media team, Olusegun Dada and he confirmed the statement

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/nigerians-living-abroad-will-vote-in.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari by olokfor: 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari by Bollove: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
ok
Re: BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari by natas22: 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari by crispberry(f): 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
Okay
Re: BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
Looool Mhen this President is one funny niggah. Breaking record in irrelevant issues while the country is on autopilot.

Where else has it been done that people sit comfortably outside the country and determine who will rule over the people who will have to live with the consequence of the bad choices.

He has not even been able to promise me that I can vote for the Abia Governor while living in Kano, na abroad own dey push am

Nigeria my country, I hail thee

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari by temitemi1(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
And the promise never stop grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari by Tolexander: 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
Will he unilaterally do that?

That doesn't make sense at all.

If anyone of them is interested in Nigerian politics and wishes to partake in the election, let him come home to vote.

Talk about the amount that will be spent on running the election, the sophistication and complexity, will it be wise going into such a project?

The western world, as technologically inclined and equipped they are, I didn't see any of their ballot boxes or electoral materials in Nigeria for their citizens in nigeria to cast their votes. So what sense is in letting our citizens in diaspora partake in the electoral activities?

The leadership and authority of the leader elected do not exceed our shores, no sense in bringing them to our polity.

If PMB really said so, that was a big time goofing!
Re: BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
He's already planning how to rig the 2019 elections in 2015. What a man!
Re: BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
He's already planning how to rig the 2019 elections in 2015. What a man!
Because he's bespectacled doesn't mean he has FOREsight.
Re: BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari by DropShot: 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
bestestgirl:
Looool Mhen this President is one funny niggah. Breaking record in irrelevant issues while the country is on autopilot.

Where else has it been done that people sit comfortably outside the country and determine who will rule over the people who will have to live with the consequence of the bad choices.

He has not even been able to promise me that I can vote for the Abia Governor while living in Kano, na abroad own dey push am

You're not making any sense. No disrespect intended.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
DropShot:

You're not making any sense. No disrespect intended.
none taken
Re: BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
A man who has not nominate his cabinet is planning for 2019 election

DAFTUS will sink us if we are not careful
Re: BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
Anybody that wants to vote should come back home, a situation where Diasporans act as the swing vote for a candidate when they are not on ground to experience firsthand information about that candiDate
Re: BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
If its true, that's some Great news. Meanwhile Nairalanders in Canada, have got great News for you all.

God's Servant Pastor Lazarus Muoka the G.o of THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT STORMS CANADA WITH THE HOST OF HEAVEN FOR A DAY CRUSADE TITLED "TIME FOR GOD TO BLESS YOU!!! ITS A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME EXPERIENCE WITH THE RAW PRESENCE OF GOD.
VENUE: TORONTO PLAZA AIRPORT HOTELS, TORONTO CANADA: 1677 WILSON M3L 1AS TORONTO. DATE: 30TH JULY 2015
TIME: 7:00PM.
AM SO SURE YOU MUST HAVE A TESTIMONY!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari by fitzmayowa: 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tolexander:
Will he unilaterally do that?

That doesn't make sense at all.

If anyone of them is interested in Nigerian politics and wishes to partake in the election, let him come home to vote.

Talk about the amount that will be spent on running the election, the sophistication and complexity, will it be wise going into such a project?

The western world, as technologically inclined and equipped they are, I didn't see any of their ballot boxes or electoral materials in Nigeria for their citizens in nigeria to cast their votes. So what sense is in letting our citizens in diaspora partake in the electoral activities?

The leadership and authority of the leader elected do not exceed our shores, no sense in bringing them to our polity.

If PMB really said so, that was a big time goofing!

GBAM!!!

For this post some of our resident e - warrior will tag you a wailing wailer...
Re: BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari by genearts(m): 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
If i must be honest this is an unnecessary and unrealistic promise
Re: BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari by Tolexander: 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
fitzmayowa:

GBAM!!!

For this post some of our resident e - warrior will tag you a wailing wailer...
bro,

I no dey send anybody o,
cheesy
Re: BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
Someone should please tell Buhari to stop campaigning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari by jaykaylegend(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
Long Live buhari
#sai_baba
Wailers should continue to wail

The lagoon is big enough...

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari by lilprinze: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
some one should please tell this dura dullard that campaign is over.
He has not even fulfilled any of the promises he made during his campaign and he is busy thinking of how to rigg 2019 election.
Re: BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari by rusher14: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
Are we so backwards not to know that citizens of some other countries vote whilst away from home?

What is wrong with a citizen exercising his/her right of suffrage?

We have moved from using E-readers to the next thing and I'm all for it.

If you are a programmer with the ability to write software to ensure one vote per voter, this is your opportunity.

We refuse to be stagnant.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
PMB -2015-2023 shocked

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari by ki02020(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
Is INEC sophisticated to that level to manage such robust task
Re: BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari by astrodome: 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
This is the best news ever.

Now Igbos (the most populous Nigerians in diaspora) can flex their political muscles a little bit more. Kudos to PMB if this comes to fruition. It would be the biggest democratic (non-physical) achievement of any Nigerian govt, in my opinion, of course.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari by change49ja: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Thanks baba
Re: BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari by bettercreature(m): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Worst News ever! allowing someone who has never been to Nigeria to VOTE
impossible
Re: BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari by fitzmayowa: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
genearts:
If i must be honest this is an unnecessary and unrealistic promise

We all know PMB likes to joke, I guess this should be archived as one of his jokes...cheesy
Re: BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari by fitzmayowa: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
lilprinze:
some one should please tell this dura dullard that campaign is over.
He has not even fulfilled any of the promises he made during his campaign and he is busy thinking of how to rigg 2019 election.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari by hinwazaka: 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
If this is true, then he has just added another item in his list of political gaffes. This is a issue meant for the INEC boss. He doesn't know the current capability of INEC and such a promise is being made.
Re: BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari by 360metrosports: 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari by fyneguy: 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
bestestgirl:

Ignorance is a disease. Google is your friend. Stop wasting time pinging boyfriends on BBM

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Discovers Ammunitions, Room Of Dollars In Akwaibom Gov't House.#pics / Buhari Cancels Visit To Cross River For Groundbreaking Of 260km Highway / PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.