Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start (1475 Views)

EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC / What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) / GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start by emmanuel596(m): 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
I Emmanuel henry(Apc party leader in NL) on behalf of PMB heartily congratulates and facilitates with u my fellow nigerians and nairalanders on our 55th independent anniversary celebration. I also want to use this medium to let u know that the long wait and appointments of ministers will b made public by next weekend and all hands will properly be on deck to put our nation on a fast moving track....to sumerise it all it has come to my notice that most past leaders and public officers didn't adhere to my strick instructions for non of them to travel out of the country until investigation are carried out and they are declared free from probes and other issues arising I PMB is also suspecting that the past president GEJ and his party members (pdp) has ran out of the country as he did not send or wish my administration a happy independent anniversary....well I just want him GEJ and all his past cabinet to come back from the long much awaited rest they all claimed that they went for as today makes it 4 months since they left office (no man can rest for 4 months except if he is dead PMB 1921) I have also come to make this public annocement on nl to thank wailers for their criticism since I assumed office my administration will send some officials of APC on nl to go and check and tell those who ran away in the name of being sick and other excuse they used in running out to #come back let's start the probes...2 wailers and 1 Apc member will go and check on Alison madueke in a London hospital who claimed she was having headache since 4monts ago other past governors, ministers,senators, public officers and even past v.c of universities would not be spared out of this as I said before in my anniversary speech there is no need to be afraid of anything we (Apc) are not after anybody...but be afraid of your actions....
As I promised during my campaign jobs will still be provided for the youths
Electricity is stable already
The price of petrol will reduce to #50
I will probe past and present corrupt leaders
I will be minister of petroleum
I will crush boko haram soon
1 dollar will be equal to 1naira
I wish all the wailers good health of mind and body and as for those who haven't moved on with the fact that I won the election just chill u will soon die soon....thanks to all the great lovers and supporters of #CHANGE
Apc publicity secretary on nl
Apc zonal leaders on nl
Apc chairmen
Apc pro
Apc flag wavers and broom carries
Wailers disguising to be Apc members
My fellow nigerians,ladies and gentlemen of nl

Long live the federal republic of Nigeria
Long live Apc
Long live PMB
Short life's to wailers
Re: PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
Please check your grammar
Re: PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start by emmanuel596(m): 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
grin
Re: PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start by Bondesniger(m): 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
Long live Apc
Long live PMB

1 Like

Re: PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start by Eyor1(m): 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
Mke I jxt kip quiet
Re: PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start by oluspencer(m): 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
babaearly:

Message understood

Communication @ it perfection
Re: PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start by emmanuel596(m): 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
babaearly:

I stand to be corrected sad
Re: PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start by sinkhole: 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
@OP, and you sat down to write all the trash above? Please may I ask, what do you do for a living?
Re: PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start by bloodkiller: 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
emmanuel596:

I stand to be corrected sad
Afo sagbuo nne i

1 Like

Re: PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start by ArodewilliamsT: 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
bloodkiller:

Afo sagbuo nne i

kikikikikiki, ol boy you just dey dash people mama diarhoea anyhow.

1 Like

Re: PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start by emmanuel596(m): 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
sinkhole:
@OP, and you sat down to write all the trash above? Please may I ask, what do you do for a living?

Am a student who's doing well in school,eating well, earning from the works of my hands and investment,living well dats what I do for a living in my joblessness

And you that is so busy what do you do for a living that you had time to come and read my trash?
Stupid cow asking stupid question
Re: PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start by sammyj: 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
olodo. go get a job grin grin grin shocked grin grin
Re: PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start by emmanuel596(m): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
sammyj:
olodo. go get a job grin grin grin shocked grin grin

Like u have one
Re: PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start by sammyj: 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
....... grin grin grin grin grin grin
emmanuel596:

Like u have one
Re: PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
emmanuel596:
I Emmanuel henry(Apc party leader in NL) on behalf of PMB heartily congratulates and facilitates with u my fellow nigerians and nairalanders on our 55th independent anniversary celebration. I also want to use this medium to let u know that the long wait and appointments of ministers will b made public by next weekend and all hands will properly be on deck to put our nation on a fast moving track....to sumerise it all it has come to my notice that most past leaders and public officers didn't adhere to my strick instructions for non of them to travel out of the country until investigation are carried out and they are declared free from probes and other issues arising I PMB is also suspecting that the past president GEJ and his party members (pdp) has ran out of the country as he did not send or wish my administration a happy independent anniversary....well I just want him GEJ and all his past cabinet to come back from the long much awaited rest they all claimed that they went for as today makes it 4 months since they left office (no man can rest for 4 months except if he is dead PMB 1921) I have also come to make this public annocement on nl to thank wailers for their criticism since I assumed office my administration will send some officials of APC on nl to go and check and tell those who ran away in the name of being sick and other excuse they used in running out to #come back let's start the probes...2 wailers and 1 Apc member will go and check on Alison madueke in a London hospital who claimed she was having headache since 4monts ago other past governors, ministers,senators, public officers and even past v.c of universities would not be spared out of this as I said before in my anniversary speech there is no need to be afraid of anything we (Apc) are not after anybody...but be afraid of your actions....
I wish all the wailers good health of mind and body and as for those who haven't moved on with the fact that I won the election just chill u will soon die soon....thanks to all the great lovers and supporters of #CHANGE
Apc zonal leaders on nl
Apc chairmen
Apc pro

Long live Apc
Long live PMB
Short life's to wailers

Electricity is stable?

When will people bolt from the impertinently depraving act of disseminating mandacious assertion?

I vehemently dissenter your opinion. The state of electricity is still in disequilibration. it is only evovling now.
Re: PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start by Lordave: 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
emmanuel596:
Apc zonal leaders on nl
Apc chairmen
Apc pro

Long live Apc
Long live PMB
Short life's to wailers
Retãrd!

1 Like

Re: PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start by bloodkiller: 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

kikikikikiki, ol boy you just dey dash people mama diarhoea anyhow.

They are bastards
Re: PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start by emmanuel596(m): 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
blueto:

Electricity is stable?

When will people bolt from the impertinently depraving act of disseminating mandacious assertion?

I vehemently dissenter your opinion. The state of electricity is still in disequilibration. it is only evovling now.

Electricity has improved and has been stable for over 2 months now pls were do u live?
Re: PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 02, 2015
emmanuel596:

Electricity has improved and has been stable for over 2 months now pls were do u live?

Why would I disclose my residential location?

Electricity has indubitably and immensly improved under the present governing dispensation, But what I am trying to opine is that it is not yet stable! it retrogresses atimes.

Perhaps, your location might be more favorable.
Re: PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start by emmanuel596(m): 8:27am On Oct 02, 2015
blueto:

Why would I disclose my residential location?

Electricity has indubitably and immensly improved under the present governing dispensation, But what I am trying to opine is that it is not yet stable! it retrogresses atimes.

Perhaps, your location might be more favorable.
I didnt ask for ur house address shocked sad
Re: PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 02, 2015
emmanuel596:
I didnt ask for ur house address shocked sad
Ok
then, please remit my misinterpretaion.
But, I presume you encompassed my explicated point.
Re: PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start by WHOcarex: 8:54am On Oct 02, 2015
sinkhole:
Writing
Re: PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start by emmanuel596(m): 8:55am On Oct 02, 2015
blueto:

Ok

grin grin grin if u go toast babe with all dis grammar u go chop slap because she go assume say u dey insult her papa

1 Like

Re: PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start by WHOcarex: 8:58am On Oct 02, 2015
blueto:

Ok

See grammar

Gerarahere mehn!!

1 Like

Re: PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 02, 2015
emmanuel596:

grin grin grin if u go toast babe with all dis grammar u go chop slap because she go assume say u dey insult her papa

I know how to auspiciously comport my diction when it comes to that, with the aid of the Holy Spirit smiley
Re: PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start by emmanuel596(m): 9:12am On Oct 02, 2015
blueto:

I know how to auspiciously comport my diction when it comes to that, with the aid of the Holy Spirit smiley
Dominus vobiscum

(1) (Reply)

(photos) The Bad State Of Enugu-onitsha Express Road / UK Court Seizes £27,000 Pounds From Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-madueke / N6.5b FRAUD: EFCC Seizes Sylva's 48 Property In Abuja (2013 News)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.