Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival (26119 Views)

Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants / PHOTO: Roof Of Arrival Hall Of Sam Mbakwe Airport, Imo State Leaks / Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
undecided
Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by atkbaba: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
Please try to be more expicit
Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by fanficgirl(f): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
Lol they are all so flabbergasted...
Lol seeing the plane he came with reminded me of Airforce1
Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by pedro4hope(m): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
NONE OF OUR BUSINESS
JUST COME BACK HOME AND PAY MY 5K
THINGS DEY DRY FOR HERE

3 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by appini: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Busy doing nothing as usual.
Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by Psalmmie001(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by hardbody: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
nidflot:
Tanoids are so bitter

Who are Tanoids and bitter over what please? I seek to learn.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by mascot87(m): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
O boy, una no see the Buhari convoy. Those bikers are epic grin
PMB restoring the integrity of Nigeria since may 29 2015

3 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by san316(m): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
Exemplary I would say.

Unlike someone that will arrive and cannot deliver speech due to excess ogogoro intake.

Buhareee is the man.

Change.

Next topic by Barcanista;

"Buhari's early arrival: ONE HYPE TOO MANY"

Oya make we watch out.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by jorel1(m): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hmmm, Nigéria gradually gaining respect and valor.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by dammytosh: 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
That is what we are saying.

Simple steps and we will be there.

Who dare come for any meeting late, knowing that his excellency will be seated some minutes before time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by agborman96: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by atkbaba: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sai Baba....Sai change!!!

1 Like

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by mployer(m): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
what do you expect from a jobless man? grin

why didn't he appoint his ministers on time?

why didn't he defeat bokoharam on time?
Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by pimpchi(m): 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Why won't he arrive on time in Cameroun since he has nothing doing in Nigeria.

This shouldn't be on FP for christ sake
#EPIC !
Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Stupido!

3 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by yorke1: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
The baba has nothing doing. So I am not surprised he keep to time.
Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

...you really miss Jonathan that you don't know punctuality is the soul of business....

4 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by ahamonyeka(m): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
Wailing wailers will always find him fault for keeping to the time.

I think they deserve to suffer.
If you believe in baba go slow hit like.

6 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by ifeelgood: 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Thank God You don't own nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by wellmax(m): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

I wanted to call you a mindless and jobless internet fiddler before but please learn to keep your stvpidity to yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by Mackson01: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
Buhari is my man. Wait & see Nigeria truly transformed.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by hasonjack: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
fallskyed:
what is the big deaL? undecided undecided
the big deal is that it's no longer business as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by gesundheit: 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

You this good for nothing daughter of Delilah. No action of the president is ever good in your ethnic, jaundiced and myopic view. May you die in your bitter, sorry and pathetic existence.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by bigbonecrush: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
Good to know that Nigeria is finally regaining credibility as opposed to being shunned for corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by seedorfg(m): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
God is my creator while buhari my mentol

1 Like

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by obinoral1179(m): 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

if you want to criticise please doing in a civilised manner,knowing fully that you are a lady.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by Paramount01(m): 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
Weldon baba. Haters should grap transformer

2 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Kini big deal
I'm sure the hailing hailers will include this as one of his achievements after 100 days in office
Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by tola9ja: 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

let the wailing continue

meanwhile in other news
Buhari will probe Jonathan’s govt only; not Obasanjo’s, others – Presidency. “In that case, can I probe Obasanjo?” Jonathan asked

2 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by aresa: 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Why are you people crying over Nigeria aka the zoo?

Worry about your imaginary biafra and let Nigerians enjoy Nigeria.

Stfu and go listen to your village biafra radio or do whatever you people do in your village..

4 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival by Bgorgeous: 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Mtcheeeew myopic. U should be an ant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajimobi & Malika Haqq, Khloe Kardashian's Bestie Spotted In Warm Embrace / Lamido: How Akpabio, Obanikoro Were Forced To Leave PDP For APC / Boko Haram: Buhari Turns To Russia For Military Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.