Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Lai Mohammed On Face OFF On Channelstv - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed On Face OFF On Channelstv (3260 Views)

IPOB Is Weak, Similar To Boko Haram- Lai Mohammed On Why IPOB Is Terrorist Group / Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / Lai Mohammed On Funmi Iyanda’s Annual Change-A-Life TV Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed On Face OFF On Channelstv by ayindejimmy(m): 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
merry02:
the question is silly!buhari himself can not claim credict on refinery nd power!Nebo the former minister for power had already said it that,the only prb we v in nigeria is the vandals.jonathan said that if vandals can be dealt with,the power supply ll be perfect by 2016..lie mohammed is a coporate liar pls!who privitize power sector?did Apc repairs refineries within 2 weeks?,Apc spare me ur anecdote pls....I luv jonathan for his silence to both obj nd apc goons
as apc eva bin at d center? This is their 1st time and they'r able to surpress d vandal d pdp govt couldnt under ...hw many wks?
Did gej 4gt he was commander in Chief? And he kept complainin abt vandal while billions was being spent on pipeline protectn .

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed On Face OFF On Channelstv by merry02(m): 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
ayindejimmy:

as apc eva bin at d center? This is their 1st time and they'r able to surpress d vandal d pdp govt couldnt under ...hw many wks?
Did gej 4gt he was commander in Chief? And he kept complainin abt vandal while billions was being spent on pipeline protectn .
time ll tell!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed On Face OFF On Channelstv by walemoney007(m): 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
merry02:
lol.....u can't be tact than lie mohammed!did any Apc leaders applaud our gallant army during the fight against terrors?if Yes,who?
mtcheww,,,show me wia lia mohammed said d thrash I quoted from u

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed On Face OFF On Channelstv by merry02(m): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
walemoney007:
mtcheww,,,show me wia lia mohammed said d thrash I quoted from u
apc said he went to plan another attack pls!I ll poste it as soon as I get it

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed On Face OFF On Channelstv by hinwazaka: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
ayindejimmy:

When the tables turn on PMB, I hope you won't play the same game as the guy you replied. At the onset of the GEJ government, they too recorded a few firsts but with less commotion.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed On Face OFF On Channelstv by walemoney007(m): 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
merry02:
u should hav said APC,not lia mohammed.and I am waitin for u to post it
Re: Lai Mohammed On Face OFF On Channelstv by ddippset(m): 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
I love face off on channels TV. I don't miss it on Wednesdays. Next week I want olisah metuh versus Lai Mohammed. Maybe he can then have his crash course on air. The pdp guy tonight kept on going off line. He was taking digs, innuendos, getting loud and agitated and not facing the real issue of the debate : the gains of the US visit. Lai Mohammed schooled and sonned him.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed On Face OFF On Channelstv by chigoizie7(m): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
azimibraun:
Cenitirium Liar... Oya tell us one of his lies.

Let me tell you one lie.

PMB was invited to U.S, he didn't rush to U.S.

Now tell me.

*why the U.S envoy accused PMB and his entourage for "scheduling" a visit to U.S "unprepared" ?

*tell me why someone will invite u to his house for 3-4days, but was only available for u on the 3rd day. Didn't obama know that he invited PMB b4 making his other plans.

*no U.S top govt official received PMB and his entourage in U.S, not even the secretary of states or the Nigerian Ambassador to U.S, talk more of the person that invited some one as honorable as PMB.

*obama, already scheduled to be with his dotas in NEWYORK, sun and monday, he only returned to meet PMB on tue and on wed, he dashed off to ethiopia and kenya.
Are u trying to tell me that he knew about all these his tight schedule and still invited PMB. We all know America does not play with their protocols.

With d above, please tell me if PMB was actually "INVITED" to America or he "RUSHED" to America to seek their help in the fight against insurgency which was almost turned down.

Which ever the case may be, I don't ve a problem with that weda he wa invited or rushed.

I only wanted to point that lie out.

Btw, PMB never sad obama or U.S invited him, he said, he is going to U.S tto liais with dem, most especially on the issues on security and insurgency.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed On Face OFF On Channelstv by ocelot2006(m): 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
ayindejimmy:

Oh please!!! APC surpass who in what?! It was the GEJ administration that made it all happen, and power actually peaked at same level before it fell due to the sabotage of gas pipelines on same system BUILT by GEJ. So tell me, what has the APC actually SUNK in the power sector? Go on, TELL US.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed On Face OFF On Channelstv by ocelot2006(m): 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
dahaz:
the pdp expect the list of corupt people should be produce so that the people will be prosecuted..pdp man

we did not say the list of corupt people is given to us. what we say is the the US has provided us data on corruption under the previous govt..lai mohd

LMAO at the Liar Mohammed's response. The man's a clown. List data grin

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed On Face OFF On Channelstv by frankyychiji(f): 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
ayindejimmy:

I am not surprised you didn't know Apc was responsible for the nefarious clandestine vandalism of our pipelines!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed On Face OFF On Channelstv by frankyychiji(f): 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
merry02:
Ignore that cockroach! Google is his friend.
Re: Lai Mohammed On Face OFF On Channelstv by Atlantian: 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
People still watch Nigerian channels ?
Re: Lai Mohammed On Face OFF On Channelstv by agabaI23(m): 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
ayindejimmy:

How can you stop the vandal when you have North and South alliance to remove GEJ?

1. On the run up to election, power became story for the gods, when Buhari won, everything improved without a road map and power minister.
Pipeline vandalism was coordinated. Someone will confess in the future. These things happen in the South West remember.
2. BH is controlling some villages now but no media house is making noise about it. Why?

Abeg make I no waste my time

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed On Face OFF On Channelstv by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 30, 2015
When the comanda in cheif of Liegeria lie forces in the person of mr lie mohamed is on air, wetin una expect? Ha ha ha that guy lies go take hth chlorine and a millenium to wash away! That guy lies na super!!! Award winning, guiness book of records 100000000000000G enabled super ultra magnetic, ultra violet, ultra fast and ultra killer speed lies!!!! Choi!!!!! APC don finish the zoo called liegeria!!!! Well am not suprised sha, the zoo is ruled bu Papa of Monkeys and Baboons PMB!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed On Face OFF On Channelstv by double0seven(m): 4:29am On Jul 30, 2015
agabaI23:
How can you stop the vandal when you have North and South alliance to remove GEJ?

1. On the run up to election, power became story for the gods, when Buhari won, everything improved without a road map and power minister.
Pipeline vandalism was coordinated. Someone will confess in the future. These things happen in the South West remember.
2. BH is controlling some villages now but no media house is making noise about it. Why?

Abeg make I no waste my time

please stop saying nonsense.

vandalism of the pipes stopped because it was state assisted vandalism. That is clear as night and day. The vandals have to stop because they were no longer protected. They knew they risking death or jail time. This is because the leadership at the top has changed.

Just the same way the refiniries were assisted not to produce petrol by deliberately not giving them crude.

why are you guys bent on twisting the truth and call white black and black white.

God saved from a lot when he helped us to kick GEJ out
Re: Lai Mohammed On Face OFF On Channelstv by agabaI23(m): 6:48am On Jul 30, 2015
double0seven:

please stop saying nonsense.

vandalism of the pipes stopped because it was state assisted vandalism. That is clear as night and day. The vandals have to stop because they were no longer protected. They knew they risking death or jail time.

Just the same way the refiniries were assisted not produce petrol by deliberately not giving them crude.

why are you guys bent on twisting the truth and call white black and black white.

God saved from a lot when he helped us to kick GEJ out
And the state that carried out the vandalism chose election period to ground electricity. You're smart! And I appreciate that. Just remember that Buhari said he will not take credit for the revival of the refineries.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed On Face OFF On Channelstv by double0seven(m): 6:59am On Jul 30, 2015
agabaI23:
And the state that carried out the vandalism chose election period to ground electricity. You're smart! And I appreciate that. Just remember that Buhari said he will not take credit for the revival of the refineries.

Buhari said that because he's a very modest person. Though the turn around maintenance might have been done before Buhari came in, the fact remains they would still not be producing petrol if the GEJ had remained in power.

The former administration had already said that the refiniries will come up in 2016. And there is no gurantee that when 2016 comes, they won't shift the goal post again.

Concerning power, why did power suddenly improved. Nothing fundamentally changed apart from the leadership of the country.

And there is this credible story, if you've not heard, because even Charley Boy alluded to it, that the engineers of the rifiniries wanted to be changed but they pleaded to retain their jobs by saying they will make the refiniries start producing near full capacity l within fee months.
Re: Lai Mohammed On Face OFF On Channelstv by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 30, 2015
frankyychiji:
I am not surprised you didn't know Apc was responsible for the nefarious clandestine vandalism of our pipelines!

And where is ur prove,apc were vandalizing our pipeline and ur useless c-in-c allowed them? OGA abeg packwell
Re: Lai Mohammed On Face OFF On Channelstv by agabaI23(m): 7:29am On Jul 30, 2015
double0seven:

Buhari said that because he's a very modest person. Though the turn around maintenance might have been done before Buhari came in, the fact remains they would still not be producing petrol if the GEJ had remained in power.

The former administration had already said that the refiniries will come up in 2016. And there is no gurantee that when 2016 comes, they won't shift the goal post again.

Concerning power, why did power suddenly improved. Nothing fundamentally changed apart from the leadership of the country.

And there is this credible story, if you've not heard, because even Charley Boy alluded to it, that the engineers of the rifiniries wanted to be changed but they pleaded to retain their jobs by saying they will make the refiniries start producing near full capacity l within fee months.
Have a nice day

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diepreye Alamesiyhga Died Of Cardiac Arrest .. channels TV / What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? / Photos Of A White Man As A Nigerian Policeman Receives Bribe From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.