Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood (44543 Views)

Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too / Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. / President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by Israel5(m): 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
Bashirfuntua:
I'm not xtian bt i beleive mbaka will be good as CAN president. the man is not bias.
you're not a xtian, Good! The more reason why you should keep your believe to yourself and mind your business. Don't go beyond your comment limit next time.
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by Adesoba5: 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tanoids and there frequent disturbance
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by Rexology: 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
I hope this encomium would be sustained when Mbaka starts to criticize Buhari's government? (Just thinking aloud anyway).

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by Halaz(m): 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
rev. father Mbaka is a HERO, and we are always praying May You Become Proud Not Only For Your Family But Also For Your Nation.
God bless.
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by kenny1313(m): 11:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
SaiBuharii:
The difference between Mbaka, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakilome, TB.Joshua and other "men of God" is that unlike others, Mbaka does not play 2 folds, he stands for one things. You think it's easy to preach against a sitting Africam president in a community where the sitting president hs fans?
May you live long sir.
u just nailed it. #fact
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by Affable200(m): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
Congratulation Rev.Fr Mbaka.May God continue to protect you,guard you and bless you.
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by saintandsinnerz: 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
Bashirfuntua:
I'm not xtian bt i beleive mbaka will be good as CAN president. the man is not bias.
Why do you say he is not biased? Because he supported Buhari? Would you have said the same thing if he was against Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by discusant: 12:18am On Jul 30, 2015
kennydee05:
Congratulations Father Mbaka may God Almighty preserve and keep you for many years in Good health and more anointing to priesthood.

Wailers join us to celebrate a man, prophet of impeccable character and priesthoodship

Mbaka helped and got you power, see how elated you have been over Mbaka.

APC has shared seats in parliament and excluded Mbaka's Southeast.

Tomorrow if Mbaka's Okoro brother comes out to ask you vote him president of Nigeria, you will open your bigoted intelligence to reject him. Una think say una get sense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by chidinwachukwu(m): 12:26am On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=36407856]Another reason for the wailers to wail![/quote
Zombie,any were the push you with lies you go,So because he hailed an APC priest,then we are wailers,wailers are better than Zombiods of the SouthWest

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by discusant: 12:27am On Jul 30, 2015
change49ja:
[b][/b]

True. How I wish this man is CAN president instead of that Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor.

Congrats Father Mbaka.

Why CAN president for Mbaka? Abi you never see country where reverend father is president?

Mbaka fall mugu to the deception in Nigeria when he inadvertently campaignied for Buhari for president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by kutchs: 12:42am On Jul 30, 2015
Would Buhari had known who Fr Mbaka is if not for his campaign for him? There are thousands of Rev FRS doing more patriotic works than Mbaka but because they didn't and don't campaign for any politician the likes of Buhari won't remember them. I lost all respect for Fr Mbaka when he squared up against Chimaroke against all reasonable logic and good advice from the faithfuls, of course he came out with battered image.
I hope he heard Buhari say he's going to treat his Igbo people poorly for not voting for him, I just hope he heard it.
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by Greatfes17: 12:45am On Jul 30, 2015
I dont know God's plans neither do I know the next prophecies coming like is the case during Jonathan.

For now, am yet to see the saving power of Buhari for Nigeria.

Above all, Congrats to my able Priest
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by tsdarkside(m): 1:39am On Jul 30, 2015
Mbaka for african-pope............... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by tsdarkside(m): 1:42am On Jul 30, 2015
Vanquay:
A religious Extremist hailing a Religious Crook. Hmm InTreSting

"I waka many places in Africa. Pastors House na Im dey fine pass.
My people dem they live in poor surroundings.

"I waka many places in Africa Pastor's clothes na im dey clean pass
It hard for my people to buy soap"

"I waka many places in Africa, Pastor na im dem give respect pass" cry
FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI undecided undecided undecided

how dare you call mbaka a Crook.....shey dey let you fall on your head as a child?? respect yourself!!!.....
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by baby124: 2:02am On Jul 30, 2015
Fr Mbaka for CAN president
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by luckyboss(m): 2:05am On Jul 30, 2015
Buhari why won,t you turn to christian to save yourself. christ is the way.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 30, 2015
mbaka a man of intergrity...God bless u sir
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by JegaQuin: 3:33am On Jul 30, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by spiralwedge(m): 3:52am On Jul 30, 2015
Beehshorp:
Mediocracy.. Government of the media by the media and for the media...

Baba go slow

perfect response to your post are Funmi Iyanda's recent tweets @Funmilola about Buhari

"I was excited at the thought of a Nigerian president ROUTINELY granting interviews and making media appearances to defend/explain policies"

another tweet:
"The President should be able to appear on any show and platform that connects to the people as a norm, a ROUTINE"
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by Seawhy(m): 5:24am On Jul 30, 2015
Rv. Father Mbaka congratulations on your 20th anniversally of priesthood in God's vaneyard.
May the almighty God continue to bless you IJN-Amen. Remain blessed.
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by cole265(m): 5:46am On Jul 30, 2015
kutchs:
Would Buhari had known who Fr Mbaka is if not for his campaign for him? There are thousands of Rev FRS doing more patriotic works than Mbaka but because they didn't and don't campaign for any politician the likes of Buhari won't remember them. I lost all respect for Fr Mbaka when he squared up against Chimaroke against all reasonable logic and good advice from the faithfuls, of course he came out with battered image.
I hope he heard Buhari say he's going to treat his Igbo people poorly for not voting for him, I just hope he heard it.

The Igbos brought it upoun themselves and they must face the consequence of their choice. They chose to continue with and support a failed crook government unrepentantly and aggressively notwithstanding the loud warnings and outcry from father mbaka and other well meaning Igbo sons and daughters who joined the obvious winning team. Buhari is right. The Igbos marginalised themselves in this government. Lesson for the future. Ndi igbo
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by excel001(m): 5:46am On Jul 30, 2015
With the way our presido is going (60 days in office without achieving anything and finally termed honeymoon period by APC leader, Tinubu. ) he should also expect tongue lash ing from these radical priest, the guy no send anybody at all, and praising him won't stop him.
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by excel001(m): 5:57am On Jul 30, 2015
cole265:

The Igbos brought it upoun themselves and they must face the consequence of their choice. They chose to continue with and support a failed crook government unrepentantly and aggressively notwithstanding the loud warnings and outcry from father mbaka and other well meaning Igbo sons and daughters who joined the obvious winning team. Buhari is right. The Igbos marginalised themselves in this government. Lesson for the future. Ndi igbo
That's the more reason the Igbos want to actualize BIAFRA , must we be one country Please?
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by Carlmax(m): 6:24am On Jul 30, 2015
Mbaka is too influential, he should mind his speeches, wonder how the church allowed him to grow that big. He can't be a bishop talk more of CAN President. I wish him more years in the Lord's Vineyard.
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by MabraO: 6:30am On Jul 30, 2015
Ibo re some confused set of people
Give them cheese nd dey would sing for you
Just like wot PMB just did
I can't imagine that over 4pages nd no one is clamoring for their Biafra.
All u read is mbaka this mbaka that
I hail thee
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by CeceezKollecti: 7:01am On Jul 30, 2015
Pastors house na im dey fine pass cos dey serve. D living God with dia life and time. And my father In heaven I rich in all things. And he also. Told us. To seek his kings dom and righteousness first and all things shall
And The Real Men of God do this with all dia time and efforts. 24/7 they fast. They intercede,the pray at all times...Buh Me and You Only go to God on Sundays. So why do u. Expect me nd You to be Richer dan dem.... wia dey are carrying God like a Bag of rice and Me and You Holding God like a pinch of Salt... Do The same As dem den u. Roll in Riches as dem too smiley

Vanquay:
A religious Extremist hailing a Religious Crook. Hmm InTreSting

"I waka many places in Africa. Pastors House na Im dey fine pass.
My people dem they live in poor surroundings.

"I waka many places in Africa Pastor's clothes na im dey clean pass
It hard for my people to buy soap"

"I waka many places in Africa, Pastor na im dem give respect pass" cry
FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by Theophinio(m): 7:05am On Jul 30, 2015
I love you sir The true Prophet of our time Nice one to Mr President
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 7:21am On Jul 30, 2015
shoki
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by password88(m): 7:25am On Jul 30, 2015
Na who holly pass? grin abegi make l hear word cool won carry my sunglass waka
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by Holak: 7:29am On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=politicalpastor post=36408996][/quote]

Prophesy or political prediction? If it is prophesy to have supported Buhari against GEJ, then millions of Nigerians are prophets then. I think Mbaka only spoke against Jonathan's regime and enjoined people to vote him out (campaign more or less). Other Nigerians also did that. That to me is not prophesy. It is only in Nigeria that someone will predict who will win election out of two contenders and if it goes his way, we hail him as a prophet. Shows the gullibility of Nigerians and the reason why religious businessmen have taken so much advantage of us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' / Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos] / Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.