Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos) (68103 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Caught Bush Meat In Cameroon. PHOTOS / Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) / Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos) by spiralwedge(m): 3:25am On Jul 30, 2015
Beehshorp:
Africa where mediocrity is celebrated...

Mediocracy government of the media by the media and for the media

perfect response to your post are Funmi Iyanda's recent tweets @Funmilola about Buhari

"I was excited at the thought of a Nigerian president ROUTINELY granting interviews and making media appearances to defend/explain policies"

another tweet:
"The President should be able to appear on any show and platform that connects to the people as a norm, a ROUTINE"
Re: President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos) by atkbaba: 4:38am On Jul 30, 2015
Rome was not build in a day....so let's go gradual and we ill get to the promise Land. Slow and steady win the race...

1 Like

Re: President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:28am On Jul 30, 2015
natas22:
Nigeria will be great again
www.

Whether the pple when grow up with only corruption in mind like am or not.
Re: President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos) by Bnladan(m): 5:34am On Jul 30, 2015
doublewisdom:
The best gift would have been a copy of Brighter Grammar.
you also need it
Re: President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos) by excel001(m): 6:11am On Jul 30, 2015
Clothes for fashion parade is inside because that's the next level after 60 days honey moon. I don't want to regret voting for Buhari
Re: President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos) by soludo93(m): 6:44am On Jul 30, 2015
They should have given him cow because that's the language he understand.
Re: President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 7:16am On Jul 30, 2015
AINATOLULOPE:
[size=31pt]5 Promises Buhari Has Not Fulfilled After 60 Days In Office[/size]
did jonathan fulfill any of his promises thruout his tenure?
Re: President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos) by Candyrain(m): 7:16am On Jul 30, 2015
doublewisdom:

Chaiii... You are so very wicked, hope you are aware it's your president you are referring to, right? grin
Re: President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos) by slimfancier(f): 7:25am On Jul 30, 2015
pls I want to know what is inside o.
Re: President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos) by chibecanglobal(m): 7:30am On Jul 30, 2015
May God give our presido the wisdom to steer the wheels of this great nation to promiseland.....in another good story you can get your VIN report in a matter of 15 minutes.
COMPREHENSIVE AUTOCHECK VIN CHECK FOR ALL USA TOKS
VIA WHATSAPP. ON 08096577304
www.nairaland.com/2462445/get-comprehensive-autocheck-vin-report
Thanks
Re: President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos) by Nellybii: 7:39am On Jul 30, 2015
AINATOLULOPE:
[size=31pt]5 Promises Buhari Has Not Fulfilled After 60 Days In Office[/size]

I didn't bother to read your post but reacting to the title, I will say you must be a mediocre clown. PMB has at least 1460 days to spend in office. You are already making these noises after 60 days. This your joke is not funny unfortunately for you. So you better look for a better job than clowning to do. That's my advice.
Re: President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos) by Nellybii: 7:43am On Jul 30, 2015
olawoyintolani:
PRESIDENT BUHARI WILL BE LIKE..... president FALL BIYA. THANKS FOR D RECEPTION... The feffle of Nigeria really thank you.
lolzzzzz....
www.newsnigeria247..com

You definitely are a minor judging from your childish post. Unfortunately nairaland is not paying enough attention to age restrictions.
Re: President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos) by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:44am On Jul 30, 2015
Re: President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos) by hollarwaley: 7:59am On Jul 30, 2015
doublewisdom:

pathetic fool
Re: President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos) by Azumy(f): 8:06am On Jul 30, 2015
aiyeigba:
what is actually inside it?
ask google lolzzzz
Re: President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos) by zonax(m): 8:10am On Jul 30, 2015
doublewisdom:

He's still the president and his English can't change that fact.
Re: President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos) by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:16am On Jul 30, 2015
Please, is this a normal state visit - hence all the pomp , ceremony, gifts and smiles - or an extraordinary, emergency, military-like security brief. With the escapades of BOKO HARAM since May 29, Buhari should show Nigerians less of his open teeth because the majority are not impressed.
Mr President, give us ONE GOOD REASON to be smiling with you the way things are for NOW not what you promised and keep promising it to be.
Honeymoon ko, Bitterbomb ni.
Re: President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 30, 2015
smileyBuhari has chosen the part of honor which is much more honorable. Nigeria will rise again
Re: President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos) by Kingharzyz(m): 10:05am On Jul 30, 2015
doublewisdom:
he speak good grammar than you do...You can complain about his intonation but not his grammar
Re: President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos) by emprorbolaji(m): 10:55am On Jul 30, 2015
God bless my presido!!! God bless Nigeria!!!

Naija shall b great.....
Re: President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos) by liongirl: 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
natas22:
My sai buhari is officially a tourist president lol

Good name is better than silver or gold

See how so many nations have showed him respect.

God bless my sai buhari

God bless 9ja
www.
which good name after stealing 25million dollars from PTF we shall see snail president
Re: President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos) by natas22: 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
liongirl:
which good name after stealing 25million dollars from PTF we shall see snail president

Afternoon bro, nice comment but do you have evidence that he did that.
www.
Re: President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos) by Papaboy: 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=natas22 post=36409085]Nigeria will be great again
www.
Has Nigeria ever been great?
Re: President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos) by natas22: 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=Papaboy post=36433879][/quote]

Yes bro there was a time 9ja was great when dollar was below naira when reading abroad was seen as for dullards
www.
Re: President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos) by Onyiido: 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Na wetin dey inside d wrap. Hope its not what i suspected.
As if u know what's on my mind. He should better check it b4 coming into nigeria oooo, to avoid "had I known"
Re: President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos) by malikisah: 12:36am On Aug 01, 2015
natas22:

Thank you
www.
welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye / American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” / NSCDC Promotes Shem Obafiaye To Deputy Commandant-General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.