Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” (68126 Views)

Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' / Linda Thomas-Greenfield Calls Nigeria’s Politics An Old Men’s Club / Tribunal Judgment: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Nigeria 'A Zoo' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by twosquare(m): 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2020

39 Likes 11 Shares

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Onesand4all: 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
We all knows the truth but nobody will say.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Guestlander: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
So he doesn't like Trump and so what? Your president who can't denounce white supremacists on live TV.
You have to feel sorry for these black Americans.
Your president who can't even bring himself to say black lives matter!

220 Likes 19 Shares

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by LadyExcellency: 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
Guestlander:
[s]So he doesn't like Trump and so what? Your president who can't denounce white supremacists on live TV.
You have to feel sorry for these black Americans.
Your president who can't even bring himself to say black lives matter![/s]

Who is the racist between Trump and Biden?

Biden is far worse dangerous to blacks than any of the Republican Aspirants sin 1776, yet they wee all label racists be it McCain or Romney, they press called them racist in order to win black votes.

The Blacks are now getting wiser

321 Likes 23 Shares

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by IamWonderful: 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
Alright
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by naija4life247: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
Does this trash concern me as a Nigerian?

47 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
LadyExcellency:

Biden is far worse dangerous to blacks than any of the Republican Aspirants sin 1776, yet they wee all label racists be it McCain or Romney, they press called them racist in order to win black votes.

10 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Guestlander: 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
LadyExcellency:

I have absolutely no time for any idiotic arguments. If you think Biden is a racist fine. You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.

149 Likes 13 Shares

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by nabiz(m): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
See insult. I blame our shameless leaders. Look at how passionate the girl is toward her country

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Guestlander: 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
nabiz:
See insult. I blame our shameless leaders. Look at how passionate the girl is toward her country

It would have made a lot of sense if America was that passionate about her.

186 Likes 6 Shares

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
Thanks young lady from US.
Nigeria is Indeed a Trash.

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by vanunu: 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
The girl even said that they are killing Christians left right and centre in Nigeria. She even mentioned boko Haram. Nigeria don suffer. That Nigeria is a big trash.

152 Likes 6 Shares

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
Typical Nigerian mails.

No respect, no regard. Absolutely mannerless, uncouth and uncivilized.

He carried his disgusting 900 B.C mentality to Switzerland and ended up making trouble with two intelligent American ladies when his country is as sh..ity as a soakaway, the idiot probably taught he would get away with being a total azz.

See the way he was commanding them with "Get out of my Uber"
shameless Nigerian immigrant. Your country is in ruins, yet you have the audacity to insult a president of a first world country.

Like as if your opinion matters away.

Bunch of block heads.

237 Likes 21 Shares

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Karlovich: 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
Trump 2020, haters can drink cyanide

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Jdbrasco2: 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
Guestlander:

I have absolutely no time for any idiotic arguments. If you think Biden is a racist fine. You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.
Biden even said that he doesn't want black people to attend same school with his kids. Stop claiming ignorance, just google Trump and Biden and find out who is a racist. Forget what American media are spinning. Trump love blacks from long time ago, he promoted so many black people like Michael Jackson, Tyson, Alsharpton, etc. Be wise

187 Likes 13 Shares

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by SavageMaster: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
Obama, worst president in the world
kiss

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by NIGilliterate(m): 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Nigeria's problem the Citizens are illiterate

12 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by OhBiafra: 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
The zoo called Nigeria
I am 100% sure that busy body Taxi driver is Yoruba

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by twosquare(m): 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
OhBiafra:
The zoo called Nigeria
It doesn't matter where he is from, what matters is foreigners are not ignorant of the fact of the despicable happenings in this country. It is a shame really.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Oracleforce: 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
Osagyefo98:

....and you are part of the trash...you deserve to live in the trash can

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
I just love that girl now.

If America don tire the man, mek he carry his Uber go back Naija.

He has Buhari as president back home and therefore has no moral justification to criticize Trump.

He may even be an illegal immigrant sef mtchew.

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by NIGilliterate(m): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
OhBiafra:
The zoo called Nigeria

you are correct and when they are killed abroad it does not get to the newspaper or TV station they just shut up.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Vyzz: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
cool

See what you have caused now.

You will not mind your business and face your imperfect country...

Now u have brought insult to ur country and people

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by WoundedLamb: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
I don't what led to her outburst but going by this video, I honestly do not get her logic. That's someone isn't orginally American does not mean he shouldn't have an opinion about the politics of his host country. That someone is from a poorly led country doesn't mean he shouldn't have a take on the politics of the country where he currently resides. The only difference between her and the man is the American passport. And Trump's leadership style impacts both foreigners and citizens alike so asking him to keep mute cause he's an immigrant is rather unbecoming. It's not as if he was complaining about or criticizing the US.

Her response to Trump's criticism (assuming the guy actually did just that) is the the kind you'd expect from someone who doesn't have any logical defense against the point brought forward. Otherwise, why would she leave the debate to attack the debater and his home country? This foreigner could be a citizen tomorrow and when that happens, what argument would she have in Trump's defense?

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Risingblue008(m): 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
Na she get her mouth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by sammysmiles(m): 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
Damn!
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
This woman dey vex o....calm down naa! Shu!!

8 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
Just Imagine, everybody don see Naija finish undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

"Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients / Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) / Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.