Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

What Is Happening With General Momoh Of Ekitigate?#Justice4CaptainKoli - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Happening With General Momoh Of Ekitigate?#Justice4CaptainKoli (737 Views)

Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image / Yemi Osinbajo Meets With General Electric CEO, Jeff Immelt (photos) / Engr Momoh Of SDP Withdraw And Endorsed Pastor Ize-iyamu Of PDP (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening With General Momoh Of Ekitigate?#Justice4CaptainKoli by toludadon(m): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
In not too distant time, we all woke up to an appalling revelation as to how a serving commander in the Nigerian army could stoop so low as to be used as a pawn by the desperate PDP to rig the gubernatorial election held last year in Ekiti state which eventually produced Peter Ayodele Fayose as the governor of the state.
Have we forgotten so soon the ignominious role played by the said General in the build up to the said election?
Guess the reform in the military hasn't started at all because if it has and Brigadier Momoh still remains in the military, then our military might never get it right.

You can listen to the audio again to ascertain the culpability of the actors..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIqE7TX2Nhc

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening With General Momoh Of Ekitigate?#Justice4CaptainKoli by natas22: 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: What Is Happening With General Momoh Of Ekitigate?#Justice4CaptainKoli by natas22: 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: What Is Happening With General Momoh Of Ekitigate?#Justice4CaptainKoli by kelvincoll(m): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
Its a good thing u brought it up, some level of pressure on issues as dis shud be put on our leaders that we may be parties in progress.

While taking a walk d other day it flashed before me there was one Farouk lawan and the cabal case with no outcome

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening With General Momoh Of Ekitigate?#Justice4CaptainKoli by toludadon(m): 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
kelvincoll:
Its a good thing u brought it up, some level of pressure on issues as dis shud be put on our leaders that we may be parties in progress.

While taking a walk d other day it flashed before me there was one Farouk lawan and the cabal case with no outcome

Exactly, if we keep forgetting about this condemnable acts, we are actually setting bad precedence

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening With General Momoh Of Ekitigate?#Justice4CaptainKoli by change49ja: 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
toludadon:

Exactly, if we keep forgetting about this condemnable acts, we are actually setting bad precedence

I'm with you on this 100%. Believe it or not, I think about that poor Captain Koli every time I hear the name 'Fayose'. #Justice4CaptainKoli
Re: What Is Happening With General Momoh Of Ekitigate?#Justice4CaptainKoli by DMerciful(m): 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
Now that the Propagandists are in power....why are they still at accusation level rather than proof level....APC is a party of propaganda and conspiracies!
Re: What Is Happening With General Momoh Of Ekitigate?#Justice4CaptainKoli by toludadon(m): 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
change49ja:

I'm with you on this 100%. Believe it or not, I think about that poor Captain Koli every time I hear the name 'Fayose'. #Justice4CaptainKoli

Thanks for the idea, I have created the hash tag on Twitter

(1) (Reply)

Benin Republic Supports Fight Against Boko Haram With 800 Troops / This Is The Office Complex Of A Government Agency In Kogi State ?? / Buhari Wants Defence Ministry To Produce Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.