Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,295 members, 7,954,173 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

Saraki To Go To Court Over His Emergence As Senate President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki To Go To Court Over His Emergence As Senate President (2622 Views)

Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader / We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators / Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Saraki To Go To Court Over His Emergence As Senate President by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
HzRF:

As good as ur plan is it won't work

The excos are more loyal to him than the party
Is lyk gifting PDP a top member who can attract more
Check do reaction of the excos wen app Lagos spokesman blast saraki emergence
PDP won't even accept him. If PDP does, I will be highly disappointed. Besides, Saraki has lots of criminal case that can and should send him to the gallows. Lemme tell you, as it is now, Saraki is more of a liability and all APC need to do is to carry out the plan you quoted. I tell you that Kwara state PDP will block him from using PDP structure. The losers will eventually be APC and Saraki group.
Re: Saraki To Go To Court Over His Emergence As Senate President by baralatie(m): 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
tuniski:
even obj can do nothing in today's democracy. Thanks to the democrat GeJ/yar Adua who have ensured that our democracy deepens. Obj was a dictator only fit for the early days of our democracy. Today even him will be cowed by our democratic norms and values. He can't do 50% of what he got Away with then else he will be impeached. Lastly, like many are still suffering from military mentality in nigeria. When democratic processes are in action all u crave is a touch of dictatorship. Smh
but the APC and PMB are working to put this Democratic journey in reverse with their propaganda and witch hunting tactics with no regard for due process!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Stole N53.930BN From Reserve Fund – Rivers Probe Commission / Now I Know Tinubu Is Not As Smart As I Thought / 7.74mw Of Renewable Electricity Coming To Anambra State As Shiraan Sign In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.