Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% (22466 Views)

Abba Kyari: The Thief-of-staff By Bayo Oluwasanmi / Nigeria’s gas revenue drops by 50% / PDP, To Reduce Staff Strength, Salaries, Allowances By 50% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by temitemi1(m): 9:27am On Jul 30, 2015
grin grin cheesy
Firefire:

Exactly, Govt. of BAT, by BAT and for BAT.

Olori awon gbewiri!

1 Like

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by Cameleon72(f): 9:28am On Jul 30, 2015
Unbelieveable.....

1 Like

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by Sanchez01: 9:28am On Jul 30, 2015
BashMe1:
Greedy Bastards, I pray dat party disappears in2 d thin air.
PDP should not disappear. It would be better if they're still around even though they have failed to live up to the definition of 'opposition'.

KOWA may outshine PDP in 2019 because all that's left of the latter is its 16-year record. They deserve some respect, though little.

1 Like

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by Firefire(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2015
Beremx:
I don't expect you TANoids to vanish from NL. Of course you will still be around. Shame no go gree una comot for NL. I expect you to keep licking PDP's ass even without being paid. You can't hide the shame na! grin grin

How can you even expect Nigerians to vanish from their country ?

Impossible!

We are democrats, we are freedom fighters, we represent our people.

We are the Watchdog for all the campaign promises.

Please join the objective individuals who have the love of their country at heart.
Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 30, 2015
the cash cow no longer exists...

1 Like

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by Sanchez01: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2015
Firefire:

"When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful..." - Sanchez01

No be next tomorrow be August

We would approach the Industrial Court, it's not possible to reduce peoples salary just like that.
grin

One thing is this; the PDP is wasteful, extremely wasteful and I believe the looming hard times within the party has peaked almost to the point of no return. Compared to the APC, the PDP is a spoilt brat who never prepared for hard times. The party has solely depended on the FG for the past 16 years that it had prevented its officials to ask "what ifs". Albeit, we need them around to check this government.

The industrial court may be forced to look the party's way when they're presented with facts that indeed the party is going through tough times at this point. Four years is a long wait for a penniless fellow.

And as much as I hate the PDP and their philosophy, I still believe they're still relevant to our cause.
Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by Firefire(m): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2015
Sanchez01:

grin

One thing is this; the PDP is wasteful, extremely wasteful and I believe the looming hard times within the party has peaked almost to the point of no return. Compared to the APC, the PDP is a spoilt brat who never prepared for hard times. The party has solely depended on the FG for the past 16 years that it had prevented its officials to ask "what ifs". Albeit, we need them around to check this government.

The industrial court may be forced to look the party's way when they're presented with facts that indeed the party is going through tough times at this point. Four years is a long wait for a penniless fellow.

And as much as I hate the PDP and their philosophy, I still believe they're still relevant to our cause.

Thank you for your comment.

Time shall tell...

1 Like

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by morbeta(m): 9:42am On Jul 30, 2015
Jona is the true agent of Change in Nigeria

Jona vs Alams---------impeachment
Jona vs yar'adua-------death
Jona vs pdp-------------dead, broke

3 Likes

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by Smooyis(m): 9:46am On Jul 30, 2015
PassingShot:

I prefer that other parties, bar PDP, come together to provide the cedible opposition.
Yes if one considers pdp arrogant of power and financial recklessness. But I believe they will learn their lesson just as we all do as we grow up in life. Whichever ever way we need vibrant opposition to checkmate the excesses of the ruling party.
Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by DonX001: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2015
Hehehehehehehe.....Firefire's comments on this thread have been most hilarious.

And at some point during the campaign I used to take them seriously, thinking they were actually defending GEJ out of conviction, not knowing they were fighting for their daily bread. When people used to call them paid warriors, i never really believed it.

Now wind don blow, fowl bumbum don open wide.

Well, i feel for him and his guys sha, its never easy to see bread taken from your mouth so suddenly, and unceremoniously.
Especially in this period when Naira don fall patapata.

I will be willing to consider hiring him as my personal assistant on Online Media.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by Firefire(m): 9:55am On Jul 30, 2015
DonX001:
Hehehehehehehe.....Firefire's comments on this thread have been most hilarious.

And at some point during the campaign I used to take them seriously, thinking they were actually defending GEJ out of conviction, not knowing they were fighting for their daily bread. When people used to call them paid warriors, i never really believed it.

Now wind don blow, fowl bumbum don open wide.

Well, i feel for him and his guys sha, its never easy to see bread taken from your mouth so suddenly, and unceremoniously.
Especially in this period when Naira don fall patapata.

I will be willing to consider hiring him as my personal assistant on Online Media.

grin grin grin

Nigerians are really suffering under this government of Buhari.

Btw: who do you want to hire ?
Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by OAMMB(f): 9:57am On Jul 30, 2015
Firefire:

Welcome on board sister.

Now tell me, where do you belong ?

To the masses for better Nigeria or to the criminal politicians ?

Thank you sir for the warm welcome. i feel loved already. grin

Definately to the masses.
We have suffered to much as a people in Nigeria. We have no business being classified a poor or even developing nation. We have the best brains (both postively and negatively) which i classify under human resources. We have almost all the natural resources you can think of (both tapped and untapped). Resources that other nations dont even have. we have resilient and determined people that can survive anywhere in the world.
These politicians, pastors and all other religious leaders have taken advantage of our religious and tribal sentiments and they have used this against us. They have raped this nation and its citizens over and over again and we keep fighting ourselves both physically and even online.
we see white and they call it red for us and we believe them. Selling our birth rights for a morsel of porriadge and killing ourselves on their behalf. They have made our pains their own gains.
We have common enemy and i believe we should come together be it PDP, APC or whatever and ask our leaders the right question.
We have only one country (Nigeria) no matter wherever we are now. we cant change the fact that we are Nigerians or were nigerians when we are no more.
A few have taken us for granted and have impoverish the millions in the country.
we are sick , we are hungry, we have no good homes, schools, hospitals no good road and we are tired.
Its time to join hands and come together like husband and wives and look beyond our religion or tribe and stand for the truth to save this country.
we cant fight forever. let us not be selfish or hate one another lets think of tomorrow and our nation.
If not for ourselves for the sake of our children and childrens's children yet unborn.
That one day our kids will have a better life than we did.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by Firefire(m): 10:05am On Jul 30, 2015
OAMMB:

Thank you sir for the warm welcome. i feel loved already. grin

Definately to the masses.
We have suffered to much as a people in Nigeria. We have no business being classified a poor or even developing nation. We have the best brains (both postively and negatively) which i classify under human resources. We have almost all the natural resources you can think of (both tapped and untapped). Resources that other nations dont even have. we have resilient and determined people that can survive anywhere in the world.
These politicians, pastors and all other religious leaders have taken advantage of our religious and tribal sentiments and they have used this against us. They have raped this nation and its citizens over and over again and we keep fighting ourselves both physically and even online.
we see white and they call it red for us and we believe them. Selling our birth rights for a morsel of porriadge and killing ourselves on their behalf. They have made our pains their own gains.
We have common enemy and i believe we should come together be it PDP, APC or whatever and ask our leaders the right question.
We have only one country (Nigeria) no matter wherever we are now. we cant change the fact that we are Nigerians or were nigerians when we are no more.
A few have taken us for granted and have impoverish the millions in the country.
we are sick , we are hungry, we have no good homes, schools, hospitals no good road and we are tired.
Its time to join hands and come together like husband and wives and look beyond our religion or tribe and stand for the truth to save this country.

we cant fight forever. let us not be selfish or hate one another lets think of tomorrow and our nation.
If not for ourselves for the sake of our children and childrens's children yet unborn.
That one day our kids will have a better life than we did.

May the Almighty God continue to increase you in wisdom.

We have common enemy to fight, our politicians.

How do you explain the monumental fraud and loots at their disposal?

They must return back all our stolen wealth irrespective of which party they belong.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by Tunagee(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2015
MosakuAW:

How the mighty fall!

Imagine the so called most powerful political party in Africa going broke just because they lost election. This simply means that, PDP was been run with tax payers money for the past 16years.

PDP is dead and gone to its grave, hmmm ah gone to its grave. They planted a little APC tree over it head.... hmmmm ah over it head........

R.I.P PDP

Useless party
Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by OAMMB(f): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2015
Firefire:

May the Almighty God continue to increase you in wisdom.

We have common enemy to fight, our politicians.

How do you explain the monumental fraud and loots at their disposal?

They must return back all our stolen wealth irrespective of which party they belong.

sometimes when i read the onlinepapers or i see nigerians suffering inside the country or taking bullshit outside the country i just get so emotional and just want to cry. We live like slaves when we have what it takes to be kings. Its sadding and heart wreaken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by bigerboy200: 10:20am On Jul 30, 2015
They mismanaged the finances of d country for 16 bad years..hw do u expect them to manage their party well...I wish that evil party dies forever...if itz not that Nigerians are peaceful, anybody associating with PDP should be pelted with stones and cow shit...awon ole jati jati..
Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2015
MosakuAW:

How the mighty fall!

Imagine the so called most powerful political party in Africa going broke just because they lost election. This simply means that, PDP was been run with tax payers money for the past 16years.

PDP is dead and gone to its grave, hmmm ah gone to its grave. They planted a little APC tree over it head.... hmmmm ah over it head........

R.I.P PDP

I agree with you 100 percent, the party was funded with tax payers money and our external reserves. embarassed
Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 30, 2015
i smell apc propaganda.

@temitemi1 @ecoterrors @firefire eka'aro ooo.
Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 30, 2015
kaeforum:

I agree with you 100 percent, the party was funded with tax payers money and our external reserves. embarassed
Is that the latest propaganda from Lie Muhammed?
Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by joseph1832(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2015
barcanista:
Is that the latest propaganda from Lie Muhammed?
I hope the pay cut won't affect you bro? Would hate to see you short pay for the amount of work you've been doing.

Pray hard and work hard bro, God is your strength.

1 Like

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by Firefire(m): 10:39am On Jul 30, 2015
barcanista:
i smell apc propaganda.

@temitemi1 @ecoterrors @firefire eka'aro ooo.

Thank you jare, aku ojumo re.

I pity the end of APC with their smear campaign.
Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 30, 2015
OAMMB:

sometimes when i read the onlinepapers or i see nigerians suffering inside the country or taking bullshit outside the country i just get so emotional and just want to cry. We live like slaves when we have what it takes to be kings. Its sadding and heart wreaken.
The situation of this country is terrible. Some of us are gravely affected but we have no choice other than to salvage it.

1 Like

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 30, 2015
Firefire:

Thank you jare, aku ojumo re.

I pity the end of APC with their smear campaign.
Propaganda is their trademark.

1 Like

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by DonX001: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2015
Firefire:

Nigerians are really suffering under this government of Buhari.

Btw: who do you want to hire ?

You nau.

I'm getting involved in a new enterprise that may need aggressive online representation.
I'm thinking of hiring someone like you to drive the online media representation/social media strategy.
Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by OAMMB(f): 11:00am On Jul 30, 2015
barcanista:

The situation of this country is terrible. Some of us are gravely affected but we have no choice other than to salvage it.

Its so hard to find...people that have not been compromised in the country. Even when you find one and you vote them into places of authority they get compromised with time because they will be fed with Propaganda, lies, lip and eye service everywhere.
I think the solution to our first problem is to deduce the price of leadership gravely and block every loop holes of corruption. if that is done, cost of governance will be patroitic and not selfish gains especially at the national assemblies across the federation.
Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by Firefire(m): 11:01am On Jul 30, 2015
DonX001:

You nau.

I'm getting involved in a new enterprise that may need aggressive online representation.
I'm thinking of hiring someone like you to drive the online media representation/social media strategy.

What is the pay and benefits like?

Be open no secret deal.
Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2015
Firefire:

Mokan mokan lo ye nkan, Oye to kan ara Iwo, o bo wa kan eyin ara Ede.

Igbakan o lo bi orere, eni kan o le lo ile'aiye gbo.

Eje se aiye re, ki e le fi ehin re le.

Oju gbogbo wa lara APC.

I'm still baffled at how a true Yoruba son like yourself ended up supporting the evil party. At least we know why the other people are doing it, for ethnic solidarity, but you, what is your motivation. Se bi o se fe ko ilu ri ni eleyi ni?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by DonX001: 11:06am On Jul 30, 2015
Firefire:

What is the pay and benefits like?

Be open no secret deal.

Its not something i'll like to discuss on the pages of a public forum.
I'm still ironing out the finer details.

I'll let you know when we're fully set up/ ready to kick off.
Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by Firefire(m): 11:09am On Jul 30, 2015
django1:

I'm still baffled at how a true Yoruba son like yourself ended up supporting the evil party. At least we know why the other people are doing it, for ethnic solidarity, but you, what is your motivation. Se bi o se fe ko ilu ri ni eleyi ni?

Eku Akiyesi.

Ti ko ba ni idi, obirin kin je kumolu.

Esi oro yin ni yi sa!

Firefire:

Omo Iya,

Alafia fun eyin naa ooo

I ba se wipe Ijoba ACN ni 'ilu Eko je ijoba alafia ati ifokanbale, awa I ba ti tele awon egbe yoku.

Ijoba ACN tohun fi ipa gba owo Ori (Tax) lairi ipa owo na lara awon ara 'ilu

Ijoba ACN je ijoba jegudu jera, Ijoba ti ko tele ilana Ijoba tiwantiwan, Ijoba ti eniyan kan soso nda pa Aase.

Ijoba ti eniyan kan soso yio yan awon eniyan si gbogbo ipo ni ilu eko, ati aya, ati omo ni won ti ko si be.

Se Ijoba Alafia ni eyi?
Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by Firefire(m): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2015
DonX001:

Its not something i'll like to discuss on the pages of a public forum.
I'm still ironing out the finer details.

I'll let you know when we're fully set up/ ready to kick off.

You got the message, now I delete.
Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 30, 2015
dotune:
So Barcanista or what's his name sef will now be sacked?? cry. Anyway APC is open to receive all kinda rubbish, u r free to go there. Ya'll are kindreds. *spits.
What can you do to help me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019 Election : If We Lose In The Election, We Will Go Home And Rest - Amaechi / Why Buhari Met Akpabio In London / Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.